Fire Emblem 4 Cheats

lucky48910

Okay been playing this game for like ever. I am only on chapter 2 though because I kind of suck. Are there any cheats such as like infinite moves/turns or inf health to help me go through this chapter? My only good units are magic units and Aira. I was planning to raise lex and finn but they are too underleveled to catch up. Thanks.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/snes/file/564404/14784 Note some of the names are different or some of the codes are incorrectly placed for a certain character.

Not sure what emulator you're using but you put those codes in the cheat code box. for example if you wanted to raise Sigurd's strength you type 7e2d41** in the codebox (the ** means what number you wanted to raise it too) so it would look like 7e2d4199 if you wanted to raise Sigurd's strength to the max, and also one of the moderators of this board, VincentASM has codes for this game too. (if i recall correctly)

Okay, thanks, and I dont have the staff yet for the turns glitch.

oh... you were supposed to get it by making Ethlin and Adean talk in chapter one. :mellow:

oh... you were supposed to get it by making Ethlin and Adean talk in chapter one. :mellow:

Hmm I had them talk and got the return staff. Is that the one you mean? I thought it said rescue in the page. Maybe my translatons is different? If it matters I am using that translation that calls Diadora, Deirdre

Hmm I had them talk and got the return staff. Is that the one you mean? I thought it said rescue in the page. Maybe my translatons is different? If it matters I am using that translation that calls Diadora, Deirdre

oh whoops. Nevermind. :lol:

You get the rescue staff by making Adean and Claude... ( i think) talk in chapter 4.

With the lovers codes, they will still have the children like normal correct?

Yes.

You get the rescue staff by making Adean and Claude... ( i think) talk in chapter 4.

You can get Rescue Staff in the 1st gen from Azel and Edin's love convo in CH4... or Claude and Edin's love convo in CH5.

As for 2nd gen, you can buy it in CH10.

yeah. Claude died in the first gen, along with Tiltyu, so I wasn't sure. Dx

Can't you also buy the rescue staff in the final chapter too? :huh:

Can't you also buy the rescue staff in the final chapter too? :huh:

The staff is available since CH10, if you want to buy it in the Epilogue, sure go ahead.

The staff is available since CH10, if you want to buy it in the Epilogue, sure go ahead.

yay. :lol:

Lana promoted!

Alright. Thats cool. Also, what are some nice pairs in the 1st gen for a new player. I keep looking but every place has different things. So far, I onyl know Azel x Aideen, and Aira x Holyn.

If that's what you call as a good pairing, I lol'd. Azel/Edin is horrible. Better go with Mideel instead.

And personally, I prefer Lex/Ayra.

Hahaha is it really that bad? I keep getting different opinions for everywhere I go. Do you know anything about other couples though?

T.T Midir is a guy... I thought he was a she. Im not gonna use him now.

Edited by lucky48910

Hahaha is it really that bad? I keep getting different opinions for everywhere I go. Do you know anything about other couples though?

Personally I'm a

-Sigurd/Diedre (duh)

-Holyn/Briggid (MANLY FAVAL [he only gets pursuit though] and Patty gets Lunar hit, which is nice)

-Midir/Aideen (Decent kids. Not spectacular nor specialized, but decent for a 1st timer. The pairing is also relatively easy to make too.)

-Lex/Aira (So you miss major Odo, but not like you're going to use the Balmunk without the glitch anyway. Skasaha and Lakche get nice durability)

-Levin/Fury (Just because Tiltyu died. ;_; Then I would go Levin/Tiltyu for Holsety on Arthur in chapter 6. :D)

-Cuan/Ethlin(duh)

-Fin/Lachesis(It's a hard paring to make, as Fin and Lachesis only spend 2 chapters together. if you're already on the road of chapter 2, I recommend to skip this pairing. Delmud and Nanna both get prayer, which is nice, but you should probably look in to Beowulf/Lachesis)

I think that's it for the 1st gen.

I've only gone through Fe4 once, so maybe you should go inquire the Fe4 thread too. XD

If I pair levin with tiltyu who would I pair fury with?

I also already have ayra x holyn so what should I do with briggid?

Is fin better with Lachesis or should I do beowolf anyway?

Edited by lucky48910

if I pair levin with tiltyu who would I pair fury with?

Azel and Claude can be used as well for the same effects. Claude gives them better staff ranks, but I hardly used either for staves :/ Give Fury a magic sword for best results, omitting an Iron Cutter to another character.

Someone else. Faval is pretty set (to me, LexxBriggid is a waste). So plan for Patty. Deu could be helpful, I guess, if you like sword skills. Noishe could be real nice for his criticalxIchieval.

To me, Prayer is the least-welcome skill in the series, as its natural activation isn't as helpful as it should be in most games (good things hacks make it awesome).

Beowulf has some conversations that boost their love, I think, and is pretty okay. He can pass down swords to Delmud, and passes on Duel. Most people use Delmud and Nanna as Charisma bots, but I use them for fighting all the same without any hiccups. Give them fighter skill and growths in a father if you want to use them.

If I pair levin with tiltyu who would I pair fury with?

Claude.

Dew and Jamka are good options. I was thinking of trying Noish in my next pt, but I don't know how it'd turn out.

Doesn't really matter imo.

Hmm I just noticed the cheat link posted does not have skill codes for 1st gen. Does anyone know them?

uh yeah there are. o_O