My wifi guide

http://vgdistrict.com/forums/index.php?/topic/20936-sylvans-fesd-wifi-guide/

It's a (very long) guide that I've written, covering almost every aspect of wifi battles I can really talk about. It's probably too long for anyone to seriously read start to finish, I've got to trim out a lot of things where I've repeated myself.

Any thoughts, comments, complaints about it (aside from it's too long, lol) or things I should add/delete?

I was a little sad to find I knew much of it, but then again, I realize you had to explain everything from the ground up. I did take some new things from it though, so I don't consider it a waste of time.

I started gradually, and kept updating it in bits. I think it was originally posted something like 5 days after the US release of the game (I have the EUR version) That's also one of the reasons it's so long. I try to cover all kinds of players, from people who have never played on WiFi, to people who have played 100 battles and are looking for a few new tricks.

This...this is too good. I have already bookmarked it.

I commend you for your excellent work on this guide, Sylvan. Now I know how and why my teams suck. :awesome:

It has also sent me to thinking about new ways to approach, scouting, priority, etc.

Good Job.

• 11 years later...

to Dominate Wifi battles in FE 11 do the following: Hack in Holesty tomes, master lances, master axes, eclipse tomes, purge tomes,  skills like luna, adept, charge (if your as is higher than your opponent continue the combat, a lot more tasteful than hacking in 32 movement),  Sol, Wrath+ resolve, Wrath +Vantage, astra ,

Hack in the FE 1 version of the Falchion (ie make it so it gives Marth immunity to all melee attacks except by Earth Dragons), find a way to recreate the FE 1 glitch where using promotion items gives Bantu and Tiki more defnese each time they use (and hack their def stat cap to 99 defense so the glitch can work past the cap).  Forge a hacked in Wretched Air to make short work of any unit. Hack in some Luna tomes.

Hack in DIME THUNDER and give it to a mage that you have in the hacked Vantage skill to and watch hackers and other wifi players curse you like  sailor.

Sit back and watch hackers and other wifi players fling their DSes across their room.  If you are going to hack, be creative.  

Edited by jasongrk1127