favorite class

Oujay

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sage. Many of the enemies have low Res and that Anima magic has better accuracy and less weight than any other type of tome. Plus you have yourself another Staff user after they promote.

Favorite class hands down is mamkute. Little girl who turns into a fearsome dragon and scorches her enemies to death, what's not to love?

2. Pegasus knight (I have a soft spot for flyers in any game, and I like Peg knights much more than Wyvern knights...whilst Wyvern Knights often have higher defense and strength, they are not only super weak to arrows but magic as well, whilst Peg knights are only weak towards arrows and usually have high res making them great to kill mages. Add that peg knights are almost always attractive women and in some games on promotion can be flying healers as well and you got a winner)

3. Berzerker-Maybe the most intimidating looking unit, usually with high strength and a crit boost and great animation

4. Valkyrie-Mounted user of magic and staves is pretty awesome

5. Sage-There always seems to be a well written and powerful character who is one of these.

Love emperor and bard (Levin) but those are exceptions to the usual classes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sentinels from FE10 (my gosh they actually use spears properly, that is to say, not always jabbing with them but using sweeping motions)

GBA armourknights (screen shaking for the Lulz)

SNES Swordmasters (Lackche and Mareeta for the win)

GBA armourknights (screen shaking for the Lulz)

You should love FE 3's armors and generals.

I take it they shake teh screen even moreso, then?

Sadly, I cannot bring myself to play FE3 because I'm shallow and spoilt by FE4/FE5's graphics being better. For the same reason I can't play the NES games because I keep screaming "EYECANCER!!!" and adopting the fetal position in a corner. You can tell I was brought up in the 16bit era, eh? To be honest, if FE11 was an indication of what book1 of FE3 was like, I don't really feel like I'm missing anything, anyway. I do feel a little guilty occassionally for not trying FE2, though.