A reason why you shouldn't speak French

diofacepalm.jpg

If there's a comma there's always a slight delay.

When I hear a part with a comma in those French videos in my french class I never heard a pause... They spoke too fast for me, probably =D

Oui pronounced "wee" is actually quite dated. Most French people say oui like "way" now, and Quebecois almost always pronounced it as a nasal "wah".

Hmm... Actually I guess I do remember hearing it somewhat like way in those french videos...

And... yeah, in french we wouldn't have been tuaght the quebecois-whatever way of saying it, mostly just the way in Parisn and it's general area...

So I guess don't speak the way french around paris used to then?

Edited by Freohr Datia

Chinese is more common than English.

No. "Chinese" is spoken by more people than English, but that doesn't mean it's more common than it.

You won't find many Cantonese, Mandarin, etc. speakers outside of China. On the other hand, English...

No. "Chinese" is spoken by more people than English, but that doesn't mean it's more common than it.

And most of the "Chinese is spoken by more people than English" deal is because China has a good percentage of Earth's total human population. Right?