Best / Worst in the series

CT075

Please vote for what YOU think is the best/worst in the series for this round. The round will last for about three days, after which I will tally the votes, and will add the top three to a list in the opening post of the next topic.

It would be nice if you nominate ideas for when I'm out of them. I'll keep track of the nominations. Please nominate only once a round.

Please remeber to nominate. Also, if your vote is not for one person/thing/etc, it will be thrown out.

Previous winners (best)

Best NPC: 1st- 3-13 Archer ; 2nd- FE10 Daein Army ; 3rd- Eltshan

Best Swordmaster: 1st- Rutger ; 2nd- Lakche ; 3rd- Shanan

Best Hair: 1st- Titania ; 2nd- Heath and Stefan (tie)

Best Non-Final Boss: 1st- Black Knight ; 2nd- Alvis and Trabant (tie)

Best Thief: 1st- Pahn ; 2nd- Matthew ; 3rd- Lifis, Volke, and Sothe (tie, FE10 Sothe can only be assumed)

Best Personal Weapon: 1st- Graphcalibur and Pugi (tie) ; 3rd - Wolf Beil

Best chapter: 1st- FE10 2-E and FE5 chapter 14 (tie) ; 3rd- FE6 Chapter 21, FE5 chapter 24x, FE5 chapter 13, FE4 chapter 5, FE5 chapter 22, FE9 chapter 13, FE9 chapter 26, FE8 Ephraim's Route chapter 11, FE10 4-5, FE9 chapter 17, and FE10 3-E (tie)

Best final chapter- 1st- FE9 ; 2nd- FE4 ; 3rd- FE5

Best final boss weapon- 1st- Judge ; 2nd- Flametongue and Loputousu (tie)

Best Personality: 1st- Levin and Kieran (tie) ; 3rd- Wallace

Best rapist or attempted rapist: 1st- Narshen ; 2nd- Oliver ; 3rd- FE10 opening movie soldiers

Best tactician: 1st- Mark ; 2nd- Soren ; 3rd- Jeigan Book 2

Best Est Archetype: 1st- Nino ; 2nd- Sara ; 3rd- Zeiss and Pelleas (tie)

Best GBA Critical animation- 1st- Lyn (Sol Katti) ; 2nd- Warrior (Axe) ; 3rd- Hector (Armads)

Best Console Critical animation- 1st- Celice 1st attack ; 2nd- FE4 Swordmaster/FE10 Black Knight (tie)

Best Epilogue- 1st- FE4 ; 2nd- FE10 ; 3rd- FE9

Previous winners (worst)

Worst NPC: 1st- The three generic Caelin soldiers in FE7 ; 2nd- Lachesis' 3 Pallies and FE8 Chapter 19 Armor Knights (tie)

Worst Swordmaster: 1st- Karla ; 2nd- Shanam ; 3rd- Lucia

Worst Hair: 1st- Vaida ; 2nd- Gheb, Lowen, and Makalov (tie)

Worst Non-Final Boss: 1st- Aion ; 2nd- Toras ; 3rd Batta the Beast (6-way tie broken by a random number generator)

Worst Thief: 1st- Cath ; 2nd- Daisy ; 3rd- Ricardo

Worst Personal Weapon: 1st- FE9 Rolf's Bow ; 2nd- Sol Katti ; 3rd- Daim Thunder, Ettard, Amiti of FE9, and Caldabolg (tied)

Worst chapter: 1st- Lyn's prologue normal mode ; 2nd- FE6 chapter 14 ; 3rd- FE7 Chapter 11 (Eliwood's tale), FE10 4-1, FE10 1-5, FE4 chapter 7, and FE7 16x/17x (tie)

Worst final chapter: 1st- FE6 ; 2nd- FE10 ; 3rd- FE8

Worst final boss weapon: 1st- Dark breath ; 2nd- Nightmare ; 3rd- Ravager

Worst Personality: 1st- Aran and Vika (tie) ; 3rd- Soren, Florina, Horace and Clarine (tie)

Worst rapist or attempted rapist: 1st- Gheb ; 2nd- Oliver ; 3rd- General Lang, Eliot, Garnef, and Narshen (tie)

Worst tactician: 1st- Malledus ; 2nd- Mark ; 3rd- Soren

Worst Est archetype: 1st- Sophia ; 2nd- Est and Fiona (Tie)

Worst GBA critical animation: 1st- Great Knight ; 2nd- Thief ; 3rd- Mage, Bishop, Pirate, Soldier, and Ewan (tie)

Worst Console critical animation; 1st- FE10 Sword Armor ; 2nd- FE4 Mage Knight ; 3rd- FE4 Bow Users

Worst Epilogue: 1st- FE9 ; 2nd- FE11 ; 3rd- FE8 and FE4 (tie)

Nominations

Best/Worst Unit

Best/Worst couple

Best/Worst pegasus knight

Best/Worst Hairstyle

Best/Worst Paladin

Best/Worst Pig

Best/Worst Gaiden Chapter (2)

Best/Worst Late Non-Final Boss (2)

Best/Worst Ruler

Best/Worst quote

Best/Worst FE

Most/Least Intelligent Character

Well, my vote goes to:

Best: I happen to like Athos a lot.

Worst: I'd say probably Gato/Gotoh.

Edited by Cmaetch750

Best:Athos S rank in everything is great and great stats.

Worst:Gato He's not going to help much on higher difficulties of Shadow Dragon besides being another Warp staff user. Unless if Karel(FE6) counts then I'll vote for him instead.

Edited by Jason W.

Best:Athos. Fuck all those silly legendary weapons,fear 30mag LUNA.

Worst:I guess FE6!Karel counts. Goddamit, couldn't you have those growths on FE7? You would skyrocket to God Tier.

Best: Athos. He's a musketeer. Great bases, S rank in all 4 areas of magic, Luna in his hands means enemy screwage. Yep, he's tops.

Worst: The man who started the archtype, Gotoh. It doesn't help that every magic user eventually uses the same two types of magic in FEDS. And to top it off, he's outclassed when he joins. He comes with Swarm, and as aforementioned he's another one who can use Warp staves right off the bat, but that's pretty much it.

Edited by Little Al

Best: FE5 Sety if he counts. There's nothing like having a tome that raises speed and skill by 20 in a game that was clearly not designed for it.

Worst: FE6 Karel. He's reasonably powerful for the limited amount of time he's available, but in a game full of amazing swordsmen he just doesn't stand out. The final chapter isn't even that difficult anyway.

I'm guessing a Gato archetype is the strong unit that comes very late?

How did FE9 win in worst AND best epilogue? O.o

Best: Athos, like everyone else said, nice stats, all the weapons, S rank and since I don't know many others.

Worst: Syrene, just a bad unit overall.

Best: Sety.

Worst: Fe6 Karel. Too late.

Syrene shouldn't count.

Nomination: Late Non-final boss.

Edited by Robert

Isn't the Fe5 version of Gatoh named Galzus, being your last dude and powerful as hell?

And yet, I still feel that Athos > Sety.

Best- Athos. A bit slow, but still awesome.

Worst- Lehran. Kinda troublesome to get, and the only map he shows up for is done in a couple turns either way.

EDIT- I nominate Best/Worst FE! It must be done.

Edited by Pride