Best / Worst in the series

CT075

Athos doesn't have anything on FE5!Sety
He can practically solo the final.

(Sety cant, fucking status staves)

What? How? Athos has doubling issues and gets doubled by Lloyd.

... Exactly how are status staves a danger to Sety once his magic is maxed and when Pure Water is used? The only time I can see a status staff being an issue is when a dark mage has 11 Mag and is on a purple tile in which case, Sety could rewarp to one. Some dark mages in the final chapter don't even have 11 MAG.

Edited by Sirius

Athos doesn't have anything on FE5!Sety
He can practically solo the final.

(Sety cant, fucking status staves)

What? How? Athos has doubling issues and gets doubled by Lloyd.

... Exactly how are status staves a danger to Sety once his magic is maxed and when Pure Water is used? The only time I can see a status staff being an issue is when a dark mage is on a purple tile in which case, Sety could rewarp to one.

Quote for truth.

Not to mention FE7 is a push over challenge... FE5!Sety is good by the standards of any game pretty much - status staves or not. Sety is in a game that actually has some difficult parts to it - your unitd are generally weaker than in other FEs (partly due to caps), and Sety just stands out a god among men when he arrives.

Best: Eh... Athos seems good from what I've heard.

Worst; Syrene. She's low leveled compared to the rest of your team and she's only good for triangle attacks and mountain fighting. And Tana/Vanessa beat her out.

With these "worst" votes directed towards Syrene, am I the only one who agrees with this person? (I know Robert and JA do, but I wonder if there's anyone else?)

Syrene is NOT a Gato character... FE8 does not have any unit that fits the Gato Archetype, in ANY WAY.

With these "worst" votes directed towards Syrene, am I the only one who agrees with this person? (I know Robert and JA do, but I wonder if there's anyone else?)

You aren't the only one, but that's up to the topic creator to decide.

Edited by Charlie

Best: Giffca in FE9

Worst: Gareth

Edit: I also nominate best/worst quote.

Best: Eh... Athos seems good from what I've heard.

Worst; Syrene. She's low leveled compared to the rest of your team and she's only good for triangle attacks and mountain fighting. And Tana/Vanessa beat her out.

Gareth and Syrene do not count. FE8 does not have a Gato Archetype and the one for FE10 is Lehran.

EDIT: Oh, Caineghis doesn't count either

Edited by Cmaetch750

• 2 weeks later...

How is Rutger better than Lakche and Shannan he dosen't have the awesome skills our stats.

What on earth are you talking about? None of those characters apply to this topic.

The first post doesn't say anything about anyone being better than another character. It just lists the top three winners of the previous best/worst topics. These are just popularity contests.

On the first post it said Rutger is better than Lakche how is that possible?

Easy...

1. It's a freaking poll. Anyone can vote whatever the hell they want and Votes are accounted regardless of reason.

2. Most people here have played only the US FEs and some of them have played FE6 but not the SNES FEs.

If you think Rutger >>> Lakche is "bad", Athos tied with Sety.

Edited by Sirius