Your Favorite Game.

Fox

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how come no one's listing FE as their favorite?? you traitors!!1!

Gaiden and Path of Radiance are both great games for me, but eh. The series does not have the kind of story or charm I'm attracted to. This is coming from someone who has an appreciation for tragedy. Yeah Etrian Odyssey is SERIOUS as well, though its approach to gaming is something of its own.

ape-escape537133.jpg

First game I wanted 100% in. I would pour so many hours into it too. I remember getting to the final level, only to have my memory card get corrupted...

Edited by Emerald Jealousy

Ask me in a week and I'll probably have a completely different answer, but for now, I'll go with...

DragonQuestHeroesRocketSlimeBox.jpg

Runner-ups include Metal Arms: A Glitch in the System and Mobile Suit Gundam: Zeonic Front.

Pokemon Silver version. Man, that game brings back soooo many memories. If anyone cares, then I'll explain:

My first Pokemon game I've ever played was the Yellow version, and I loved it very much. However, like almost all RPG games out there, I got bored of crushing the "last boss" (in this case, the Elite Four) millions of times with a party that only gets stronger and stronger. Not to mention, I had no link cables and thus cannot face other players. So I saved up my money (this is back when I was a kid), and after saving up, I bought a new version, which is Silver. I enjoyed it, blah blah blah, picked a Cyndaquil, owned things. Then I started to discover more interesting Pokemon. For example, when I encountered a Chinchou, I was like, "wth, a water/electric type?!" As I kept playing, I learned that I can trade shit from my Yellow version, not only that, but I got to travel to both Kanto and Johto! Also, you face Red, who is stronger than any of the Elite Four members from both games. Yeah, I loved the Yellow version and I thought that was the best game in the world, but the Silver version completely exceeded my expectations; it is al excellent game! Thus I was VERY disappointed with Pokemon Sapphire because despite the advanced technology, it is crap compared to Silver version.