"Classic" Wifi Matches.

Robert

Goal: To make team without RNG abuse, Arena, over-forging, and extreme competition. Add balance to each side and add *some* element of strategy to the game.

Rules:

1. Use new units that wouldn't normally make it to wifi because of glaring flaws.

2. The total level of characters has to be less than or equal to 60. (Promoted) (They have to be +1, -1 level range)

ie- 12, 14, 16, 11, 13 would have 6 too many.

3. No arena. Make due with the bullions and item selling you have.

4. NO BRAVES. Unforged or forged.

5. The most you can forge into a weapon is 3 might, 10 accuracy, and 5 critical.

6. Try to use classes that you wouldn't normally use. ie- warrior, general, hero, bishop, dracoknight.

7. Use stat boosters to fill stat holes, to over power units.

Sample:http://www.nintendo.co.jp/fe/wifi_battle/index.html

I doubt many will be interested in this, but give it a try. (The team shouldn't take long as you don't have to worry about arena ect.)

NOTE: This is NOT a tourney.

Edited by Robert

So, would this team be ok?

Catria, lvl 20, Paladin:

Max hp, str, def, speed, luck, skill.

-Gradivus, pure water, key, etc

Xane, lvl 1

-Silver Lance, Javelin, Vulnerary, Pure Water, etc

Elice, lvl 1

-Recover, warp.

Then of course, you can have up to 2 more level 20, or level 18 units. But I doubt they would be needed.

Most level 10 units wouldn't be able to hurt a 30-def paladin. Let alone be able to kill it in 1 turn without it fully healing from gradivus. (you'd be able to do around 14 damage with a swordmaster using mercurius, hitting twice)

I for one care!

I just got online and I've been getting buttraped by people with ridiculous forged weapons and maxed stats.

This was just my first runthrough, so I don't have any of that stuff. I'd love to play against you, OP.

let's see.... my FC is 4383 0693 7257. PM me or something when you read this.

Ok, but I only have 1 team without braves and RNG. I am working on a team that meets all of the requirements after more people wish to create a similar team.

Three. (You can start from the prep menu)

It takes planning and alot of patience.

Certain times of the internal clock yield certain stats. I have no idea what times.

I guess you are going to RNG abuse. I have an RNG abused team.

Alright, I can battle as soon as I find my game.

Edited by Robert

Also, I heard Meteor mention something about internal clock abuse. Does anybody know anything about that?

I think I'm the only one who has experimented with it very deeply. I haven't published my findings yet but I intend to.

With normal mapsave abuse, you can only get 3 levels per chapter max. When you use the clock you can simply suspend before leveling up, which makes things like this possible. (Yes, that is chapter 4)

Edited by Meteor

Telll ussss

Telll ussss

Telll ussss

Telll ussss

Telll ussss

EDIT: What the hell Rob I thought we said no braves

Or forges past three MT

BUT YOU ADDED TEN MIGHT TO YOUR SWORD AND USED LOSSA BRAVES

AND COMBINED YOUR UNITS WERE LEVEL 100 WHATS GOIN ON BRO

Edited by sirdangolot5

No I didn't use any braves at all. They had braves in their inventory.

Catria used an armor slayer

Frey used a longbow

Palla used the gradivus and a silver sword

Merric had starlight and no swarm

Sedgar had mercurius.

(None of those were forged)

I had braves and a forged killing edge in my inventory, but I never used them. Your units got doubled because of the speed cap.

I never used forged weapons.

And I said that I didn't have a team with the requirements, and that I was making the team now. That was my weakest team.

It's ok.

Yea. Your team can be good, you just have to get the stat boosters. Thats how I maxed the palidins DEF. The PM I sent you has the link.

No. You would never have found SF. You never would have got braves. I told you about killer weapons. And the right classes. And the stat boosters. And forging. And good units. ECT.