Most over rated fire emblem character

Oujay

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still he isn't all that either...Duessel's better, but comes late.

Therefore, not better.

Also, why do people say that Dieck and Rutget are overrated? They ARE in Top Tier for a reason.

Edited by Zengar Zombolt

Also, why do people say that Dieck and Rutget are overrated? They ARE in Top Tier for a reason.
Probably for the same reason they call Zagaro/Wolf overrated. They're not overrated, they just want to think we're talking crap.

Technically it is crap to them but that's mostly because they abuse and completely base who's best solely on their endgame stats... because those stats existed right from the very beginning and throughout most of the game amirite?

Edited by ?!

Why do people say that Dieck and Rutget are overrated? They ARE in Top Tier for a reason.

They aren't overrated, Dieck is where he should be, Rutger probaly is underrated, Fir is the overrated myrmidon, they really overrate her, ask anyone who they use...mostly everyone would say Fir.

They aren't overrated, Dieck is where he should be, Rutger probaly is underrated, Fir is the overrated myrmidon, they really overrate her, ask anyone who they use...mostly everyone would say Fir.

Eh? I'm pretty sure I don't knnow what you're talking about. I never hear anyone talk about Fir, and if anything, I'd say the tier list underrates her slightly.

Eh? I'm pretty sure I don't knnow what you're talking about. I never hear anyone talk about Fir, and if anything, I'd say the tier list underrates her slightly.

Yeah, sorry...

And yeah, Bors is underratet, people mostly use Wendy, sure, her growths are better but Bors has a reasonable start, with those bases Wendy won't get too far even if facing sword users.

Probably for the same reason they call Zagaro/Wolf overrated. They're not overrated, they just want to think we're talking crap.

Technically it is crap to them but that's mostly because they abuse and completely base who's best solely on their endgame stats... because those stats existed right from the very beginning and throughout most of the game amirite?

Dieck and Rutger still win in Endgame stats, though.

Dieck and Rutger still win in Endgame stats, though.

They just don't like men.

Yeah, sorry...

And yeah, Bors is underratet, people mostly use Wendy, sure, her growths are better but Bors has a reasonable start, with those bases Wendy won't get too far even if facing sword users.

Uhhh...Wendy is like the worst character in the game ;;>> She can't even compare to lolBoris.

Edited by Kuja

Yeah, sorry...

Are you saying people use Wendy over Bors or that people say Wendy > Bors? Because who people use just implies favorites, not who's actually better. As far as I know, people are aware Wendy is shit.

I am a challenge gamer so I always use bottom/low tiers in any playthrough. If I don't I will get bored with the game and put it down. Just after using them so much it makes me kinda oblivious to how much they suck. I need some secondary objective aside from maintaining a low turn count like protecting and leveling unit's like nino until they are decent.

So I would say any est archetype aside from zeiss.

He's a lot more intact in FE9. Ike and Soren support is a very good one (Ike wants offense badly) and early seal!Soren helps him out by being offensive or using Staves to build up levels.

Ehh? When did Ike have Atk problems in this game, he's a very consistent ORKO'er. Take him in chapter 18, for example, give him some str bands and a steel sword forge and he has 31 Atk/21 AS (Thanks to KW usage), or 27 Atk with a sonic sword against fliers. Basically, the Soren support lets him ORKO 1 enemy with an armour slayer. That's not what I'd call "wanting it badly".

He's a lot more intact in FE9. Ike and Soren support is a very good one (Ike wants offense badly) and early seal!Soren helps him out by being offensive or using Staves to build up levels.

Ehh? When did Ike have Atk problems in this game, he's a very consistent ORKO'er. Take him in chapter 18, for example, give him some str bands and a steel sword forge and he has 31 Atk/21 AS (Thanks to KW usage), or 27 Atk with a sonic sword against fliers. Basically, the Soren support lets him ORKO 1 enemy with an armour slayer. That's not what I'd call "wanting it badly".

Before he promotes, Ike loves his supports.

In all honesty, I do actually think Rutger is slightly overrated on Normal. If only because his supports take a while. He's good before and godlike after, but it's not quite the same without those HM bonuses.

On the other hand, Dieck can't really be overrated with those bases.