Best group of pegisus sisters

Oujay

I'm just saying though I know the sisters are a great team. Also how many actually had different sisters up to three FE8 don't count. FE1-FE3, FE6, and FE7. Not much to compete against though right?

Who says they have to be sisters to be in the trio? Tana isn't Vanessa and Syrene's sister, but then again, I answered my own question whe telling to myself "They're from the same country, though".

Who says they have to be sisters to be in the trio? Tana isn't Vanessa and Syrene's sister, but then again, I answered my own question whe telling to myself "They're from the same country, though".

Maybe Tana is their long lost sister and got blue hair from the other parent.

FE7, Fiora, Florina and Farina are all very good, never tried FE3 and don't think I will anytime soon.

Maybe Tana is their long lost sister and got blue hair from the other parent.

No. She's 100% Frelian royalty. Edited by Little Al

I have never played the japenese only Fire emblem games, so from what I played... I think that the FE 7 is the best

That being the problem with such threads: Most people here have only played the US games and possibly FE6. "General Fire Emblem" may as well be "US Fire Emblem + FE6". Or at least polls and threads like this.

Edited by Sirius