To BK and Fox

Jyosua

Really this is mainly to BK, but due to being his brother, Fox is involved too.

I recently posted some personal info of Black Knight, and by relation Fox, which apparently although it was publicly available on the internet, pissed them off. However, despite the availability, in all honesty I should most likely have not posted that, because it is really nobody's business but their own. In light of that, I apologize for my actions thus far.

This all occured because of a downspiral of events that happened as a result of me making somewhat of a personal attack at the end of one of my serious discussion posts, and Fox replied to it pointing out the attack, which I then marked as spam. This was misconstrued as me deleting posts that did not agree with my own, and even though this was really not the case, led to the events which thereby occurred.

Let this be a lesson to all that even if information is publicly available, if it regards the private life of another, please do not post it.

Oh. And a cat is fine too. <:3c

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was not fucking publicly available, it was part of my Facebook page (private without clearance). And don't get all retroactive and say "but I checked Fox's livejournal," because you did that after the fact, plus shared other information not from his profile, AND this makes it the second time you've posted stuff from my Facebook profile on this forum without permission (At this point I'm wondering if it's one more strike or if you're already out of the game, buster).

And on the subject of misconstruing, which this cop-out-and-a-half does amply (oh I didn't delete the post! I just made it so no one but me can read it!), let's clear one thing up. What led you to release personal information and devolve into a shit-fit had nothing to do with what Fox posted, and entirely to do with your inability to separate an attack on your opinion in a debate forum from a personal attack on you as an admin. This was made all too obvious by your ad hominem counterattacks and how you abused your power as admin in a context when you should have been posting as a regular member. To repeat what quanta said in that thread, which seems even more appropriate now, "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" Who watches the watchmen? At that time you said to solve this all we need are "separation of powers, checks and balances." Well, looks like you don't understand what you preach so well after all, now do you? If that level of Latin is lost on you, and in light of the fact that it's becoming a real one man show around here with just a single admin in control and no other mods in sight (Except the ones you bitch out for doing their job) I should just keep it simple and say Sic Semper Tyrannis.

Alright, now that I've put the record straight, I'm done.

Thanks.

One more thing. I want my topic back. I think with some effective moderation, I can pull it back from the brink it's been cast it into.

Edit: >:3c

Edited by California Mountain Snake

It was not fucking publicly available, it was part of my Facebook page (private without clearance). And don't get all retroactive and say "but I checked Fox's livejournal," because you did that after the fact, plus shared other information not from his profile

Uh no, I checked his livejournal first, noticed it was there, and decided I was going to post it. Before I did, I realized I never remember you being very religious, so I checked your facebook, noticed I was right about the hometown, and also noticed your beliefs. I wouldn't have flat-out posted the hometown if it were not in Fox's livejournal, and notice I did not flat-out say what your beliefs were. And for you to tell me what order I did things in is pretty humorous, considering I am the one that did them.

AND this makes it the second time you've posted stuff from my Facebook profile on this forum without permission (At this point I'm wondering if it's one more strike or if you're already out of the game, buster).

When was the first time? I never recall doing that.

And on the subject of misconstruing, which this cop-out-and-a-half does amply (oh I didn't delete the post! I just made it so no one but me can read it!), let's clear one thing up. What led you to release personal information and devolve into a shit-fit had nothing to do with what Fox posted, and entirely to do with your inability to separate an attack on your opinion in a debate forum from a personal attack on you as an admin. This was made all too obvious by your ad hominem counterattacks and how you abused your power as admin in a context when you should have been posting as a regular member.

This is exactly the misconstruing I was talking about. I removed it because it was spam, no other reason.

To repeat what quanta said in that thread, which seems even more appropriate now, "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" Who watches the watchmen? At that time you said to solve this all we need are "separation of powers, checks and balances." Well, looks like you don't understand what you preach so well after all, now do you? If that level of Latin is lost on you, and in light of the fact that it's becoming a real one man show around here with just a single admin in control and no other mods in sight (Except the ones you bitch out for doing their job) I should just keep it simple and say Sic Semper Tyrannis.

Alright, now that I've put the record straight, I'm done.

Thanks.

This is not a democracy; this is not US government. There is not a system of checks and balances here, and all final decisions are left to me. If you do not appreciate my authority, then you are welcome to leave, and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

One more thing. I want my topic back. I think with some effective moderation, I can pull it back from the brink it's been cast it into.

Edit: >:3c

Look I was nice; I apologized. Earlier, I was going to do that for you. However, now that you've gone and posted this, I don't think I will, until this is settled.

you know you didn't have to post this if anyone cares really that much about it, just think, the person lives far away from you it doesn't matter. Now if they live close to then that's different because then you can kill them if you lol.

you know you didn't have to post this if anyone cares really that much about it, just think, the person lives far away from you it doesn't matter. Now if they live close to then that's different because then you can kill them if you lol.

Thank you once again for posting your unique and valuable insight when it's least warranted. I see you still haven't mastered the art of using commas, either.

Edited by Fox

You know you didn't have to post this. If anyone cares really that much about it, just think, the person lives far away from you it doesn't matter. Now if they live close to then that's different because then you can kill them if you lol.

You're completly missing the point. The point is that the personal information shouldn't have been posted.

lol you don't get the point either, that means he should've just PM'ed it to him. I mean the apology should mostly go to him after all

lol you don't get the point either, that means he should've just PM'ed it to him. I mean the apology should mostly go to him after all

You're ignorant of the circumstances, and thus you don't know why this is posted in public. I won't hold it against you, but I suggest you don't post any more recommendations in here.

What bothers me is people who compliment him for apologizing as though that makes him a better person than the one who doesn't screw up to begin with. Next thing you know, the guy's going to start apologizing when it's hardly necessary just because of how glorified it's getting.

Maybe it's just me.

What bothers me is people who compliment him for apologizing as though that makes him a better person than the one who doesn't screw up to begin with. Next thing you know, the guy's going to start apologizing when it's hardly necessary just because of how glorified it's getting.

Maybe it's just me.

Well being so critical when someone admits they are wrong discourages them from doing it in the future most of the time. I mean I wouldn't want to admit I was wrong or apologize if I knew I'd get a new asshole torn every time I did it!

Maybe it's just me.

If you offend someone, you apologize. It's basic courtesy.

The advantage of a public apology is that others see that you acknowledge doing something wrong. A PM apology might resolve things with the person wronged, but as far as the average member would see, Jyo would have acted like a cunt then disappeared the topic. Obviously, that sets a bad example, albiet one based on a false belief.

Edited by Der Kommissar

Maybe it's just me.

Well being so critical when someone admits they are wrong discourages them from doing it in the future most of the time. I mean I wouldn't want to admit I was wrong or apologize if I knew I'd get a new asshole torn every time I did it!

Jyo is always apologizing. It's getting people angry, and that is the problem. Remember the whole conflict with Blacken? He apologized (in a way). For what? For blowing things out of proportion, paranoia, generalizations, and misuse of the banhammer. Everyone forgives him and it's all better.

Now what? For posting things about members that were private to the public. Only their added friends could see this information. He posts it. Once again he says sorry for the things he has done.

Jyosua acts on impulse. It makes members angry. Then (like Suzaku, though a good internet friend, does this a lot too) he ends up apologizing for things he did. It can't be that hard to control yourself.

EDIT: With all that said, I forgive you. At least you make it public, instead of hiding in the shadows. Not many people do that when they wrong.

Edited by Old Snake

Maybe it's just me.

Jyo is always apologizing. It's getting people angry, and that is the problem. Remember the whole conflict with Blacken? He apologized (in a way). For what? For blowing things out of proportion, paranoia, generalizations, and misuse of the banhammer. Everyone forgives him and it's all better.

Now what? For posting things about members that were private to the public. Only their added friends could see this information. He posts it. Once again he says sorry for the things he has done.

Jyosua acts on impulse. It makes members angry. Then (like Suzaku, though a good internet friend, does this a lot too) he ends up apologizing for things he did. It can't be that hard to control yourself.

What do you expect him to do?

He did something wrong and apologized. Does anyone but me realize that Jyosua is just a person, and has no training for leadership, or business training for pleasing customers? It seems people are expecting him to be the best admin ever, and setting impossible expectations for him to meet. The mate isn't even paid to sort out this stuff, if anything, he probably loses money keeping the site online.

What do you expect him to do? Leave? He's paying for the site. You can't expect him to not go to his own site. You also can't expect him not to make mistakes. Bloody hell people.

Maybe it's just me.

He did something wrong and apologized. Does anyone but me realize that Jyosua is just a person, and has no training for leadership, or business training for pleasing customers? It seems people are expecting him to be the best admin ever, and setting impossible expectations for him to meet. The mate isn't even paid to sort out this stuff, if anything, he probably loses money keeping the site online.

What do you expect him to do? Leave? He's paying for the site. You can't expect him to not go to his own site. You also can't expect him not to make mistakes. Bloody hell people.

Not do it?

Actually, out of the forums I go to, he's one of the best at being active. At least he's cool most of the time.

No, I want him to control his impulses. Anyone can control their impulses. Not hard to do imo.

Maybe it's just me.

Not do it?

Actually, out of the forums I go to, he's one of the best at being active. At least he's cool most of the time.

No, I want him to control his impulses. Anyone can control their impulses. Not hard to do imo.

That's understandable, but there's no need to chastise him for apologizing. Attack the crime, not the repent.