• Leanne
    • Rafiel
    • Reyson/Leanne
    • Reyson/Rafiel
    • Leanne/Rafiel
    • I like all 3 equally
    • I hate Herons!
    • Herons? I hate all sub-humans!!!

Well, I voted Reyson + Leanne. Although... I somehow always manage to kill Reyson (I like his character though, and he has the best defenses of all the herons), which means I always end up taking Leanne to the final chapter. Rafiel I'm not too fond of... while he can chant 4 people, he doesn't have canto, he has terrible movement, AND he can't fly... I also don't like his appearance :P

This is a bit off topic, but I was wondering if this happened to anyone else: On the first chapter you use Rafiel, I accidently got him killed. He retreated (with the seraph robe D:), but then appeared on my deployment list the next chapter he was usable... What happened there?

• 2 weeks later...

Reyson all the way! I like the other two sort of but Reyson surpasses both by a lot! :wub::wub::wub: < That is one of the reasons. Plus when I compare Reyson and Rafiel's singing voices, I like Reyson's better. Rafiel's is just too high for me, though there isn't much of a difference between the two. Rafiel looks a bit goofy too in my opinion. I love Reyson's tough personality while Rafiel seems like a softie compared to his younger brother. Leanne's singing voice is okay, I guess and she seems pretty cool to me. The reason why I like Reyson better is because, the male just has to be better.

Excluding characteristics in looks, thoughts, or voices, I like Reyson best for the game play because he can move much farther than the others and his HP is higher than what the other two have.