And so Doom caused hell to freeze over

Doom103

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't feel bad for getting a 360; it's the best of the three consoles of this generation.

In fairness, the other two consoles are Gimickmachine and Nogamesstation 3.

No More Heroes, House of the Dead: OVERKILL, and MadWorld all want to have a violent, bloody, gorn-filled word with you

Don't feel bad for getting a 360; it's the best of the three consoles of this generation.

No More Heroes, House of the Dead: OVERKILL, and MadWorld all want to have a violent, bloody, gorn-filled word with you

They would anyways, if they were actually worthwhile.

Anyways, I find all these machines to have problems. The Wii is basically the "I can download all the fun games of the SNES, Genesis, NES and 64", Playstation 3 is a glorified DVD player, and 360 is a great machine...Till it decides to stop working, where you gotta send it to be repaired (and if the warrant is done, you gotta pay a pretty penny), of which even then it might Red Ring AGAIN.

They would anyways, if they were actually worthwhile.

Anyways, I find all these machines to have problems. The Wii is basically the "I can download all the fun games of the SNES, Genesis, NES and 64", Playstation 3 is a glorified DVD player, and 360 is a great machine...Till it decides to stop working, where you gotta send it to be repaired (and if the warrant is done, you gotta pay a pretty penny), of which even then it might Red Ring AGAIN.

What the flying fuck are you smoking!? NMH and MadWorld are two of the most highly praised games this Generation, and both are EXTREMELY good all around, including graphics, gameplay, story, and so on. Hell, I OWN NMH. I guarantee it is MORE than Worthwhile. Hell, it's better than Ocarina of Time, Halo, and Final Fantasy 7 COMBINED, and then turned up to eleven. IT'S THAT GOOD.

If anything, their only problems is that they're too short (NMH2 will fix this, giving Travis 52 entire bosses to carve his way through). And even then, they're so awesome that it really doesn't matter.

Nah.

The problems with each system are:

Wii- Not even ten killer apps could occupy you this long, being a Nintendo fan is, obviously, required.

PS3- How much? HOW MUCH? Besides that though, it's like a computer with a few awesome games. It's up to you, really.

360- I can't say anything, being as I'm a card-carrying Xbox hater.

Nah.

The problems with each system are:

Wii- Not even ten killer apps could occupy you this long, being a Nintendo fan is, obviously, required.

PS3- How much? HOW MUCH? Besides that though, it's like a computer with a few awesome games. It's up to you, really.

360- I can't say anything, being as I'm a card-carrying Xbox hater.

Let me say it again:

NO MORE HEROES. MADWORLD. HOUSE OF THE DEAD: OVERKILL.

Actually, add the HotD 2&3 port to the list. The additional stuff is worth it.

Recently, there's been a reversal of the PS3 and 360. Basically, 360 has no games. (And, when I think about it, it never had too many exclusives to begin with).

Edited by Fox

Recently, there's been a reversal of the PS3 and 360. Basically, 360 has no games. (And, when I think about it, it never had too many exclusives to begin with).

lol I thought the same thing yesterday

Gorn lol

Gorn lol

You think I made that term up?

Wii > 360 > PS3

How wrong you are Crash. Only a clueless person, a casual gamer, or a Nintendo fanboy would say that the Wii is the best console of this generation.

360 > PS3 >>>> Wii, though the PS3 being better than the 360 is quite debatable. The Wii is mostly a joke with its severe lack of worthy games.

And GioGio, three games isn't good enough.

Wii > 360 > PS3

How wrong you are Crash. Only a clueless person, a casual gamer, or a Nintendo fanboy would say that the Wii is the best console of this generation.

360 > PS3 >>>> Wii, though the PS3 being better than the 360 is quite debatable. The Wii is mostly a joke with its severe lack of worthy games.

And GioGio, three games isn't good enough.

There's more than just those three, and two of the three I posted are the best games of this generation to begin with.

Plus the Wii actually has the largest selection of games. :/

Plus the Wii actually has the largest selection of games. :/

Not an advantage at all considering that having a large selection of games != having a large selection of good ones.

It has the best ports...

And Remakes. Can't forget Punch-Out!!

360 gets the new Kojima Castlevania, though, so...

Guys guys guys its

PS3 > Wii > 360

PS3 has epic exclusives a damn blueray player, all the lastest tech and an awesome control not to mention free online, wii had fun games but nothing serious, and 360 is a watered down ps3

Guys guys guys its

PS3 > Wii > 360

PS3 has epic exclusives a damn blueray player, all the lastest tech and an awesome control not to mention free online, wii had fun games but nothing serious, and 360 is a watered down ps3

The Conduit, Manhunt 2, and Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles would like a word with you...

Edited by Giorno Giovanna

The Wii just gets alot of guff from the fact that horrible 3rd party developers design for it, really the PS3 and 360 have just as many BAD games as the wii, they just tend to be glossed over by the "hardcore" gamers, and really for most shooting games the wiimote and nunchuck work just fine, and it is an easier interface to aim with, sure you get a little less stability but it is just as good as anything else (see RE4)

The Wii just gets alot of guff from the fact that horrible 3rd party developers design for it, really the PS3 and 360 have just as many BAD games as the wii, they just tend to be glossed over by the "hardcore" gamers, and really for most shooting games the wiimote and nunchuck work just fine, and it is an easier interface to aim with, sure you get a little less stability but it is just as good as anything else (see RE4)

Actually better in RE4's case. Same with the rail shooters.