Supports in this game

Did anyone notice there is a lot of sexual innuendo in them? Especially Franz and Natasha B conversation, but you can't just read it....watch it.

Also, in the A conversation between Neimi and Gilliam, she refers to Cormag, when it should be Colm. Anyone catch that one?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tethys: Oh! Chief!

Gerik: Whoa! ... Hey now... This is a battlefield. This isn't the place for

that...

Tethys: No one's looking...

Gerik: Um... Oh, all right...

Here is the incriminating portion.

I know it isn't this game, but I also just remembered from FE7 the A support between Hector and Farina. He practically

rapes

her

Really? I don't see that...like...at all.

Hm, maybe I ought to read it again. Perhaps I am thinking of a different conversation.

I do have 100% from that one after all.

EDIT: Nope, that is the one I am thinking of. you guys don't see it? Maybe I'm just a dirty person. Stupid brother and friend. I blame them for making me this way.

Eirika and Ephraim would marry eachother if they could. Just read their A support.

Technically they can, it would just be really wrong. Oedipus married his mother, and even had kids with her, remember?

Oedipus is some Greek guy who killed his dad and ended up marrying his own mother. Then, when he knew that he had...relations with his mother, he gouged his eyes out? (not sure, check Wikipedia?) Yeah. Sigmund Freud said that people have an Oedipus complex that makes them like their parent of the opposite gender.

well you know in *insert correct mythology* there were twin gods named Eirika and Ephraim, and they...you know?

but as far as not paying attention to support convo's L'Arachel and Rennac's A Support if you happened to have not played the game for a long time since their B support and then decided to look at your screen in the middle of it was kinda awkward...you see the two dancing (but if you didn't know that...) moving left and right across the screen dancing with (hopping up in down in what looks like humping) each other making "Mmmm" "Aaahhhh" and "Not to bad" comments...a little awkward I say again...

...you see the two dancing (but if you didn't know that...) moving left and right across the screen dancing with (hopping up in down in what looks like humping) each other making "Mmmm" "Aaahhhh" and "Not to bad" comments...a little awkward I say again...

I felt so uncomfortable watching that. :|

hahaha :lol:

I thought it was cute! I mean, not the bobbing up and down, which I didn't think it was what you say you think it was, but the dancing. :lol:

Hm, maybe I ought to read it again. Perhaps I am thinking of a different conversation.

I do have 100% from that one after all.

EDIT: Nope, that is the one I am thinking of. you guys don't see it? Maybe I'm just a dirty person. Stupid brother and friend. I blame them for making me this way.

your welcome! :)

you can blame kim r. katie d., jane and eva

Here is the incriminating portion.

dude are you serious?! wow... i wonder what Ewan would say if he found out his sister... well... yeah, you fill in the gap