Signature Problem Fixed

Jyosua

A couple of users noticed issues editting their signature after the upgrade yesterday. I finally figured out the issue today, and resolved it. Tell me if you guys run into any more problems.

Not sure if this is a problem still being worked on or forgotten but the ticket system still doesn't work.

Yeah I know. That's because it hasn't been finished being setup to work the way we need it to. I'm going to get help from the developer of it on that point, and until I do, we can't use it.

Oh ok just checking.

And not pushing or anything but when will the skin be ready? This one doesn't look too Serene Foresty.

Likely sometime after the ticket system is fixed, since the ticket system does something other than look pretty, making it higher on a list of priorities.

Edited by General Spoon

Oh ok just checking.

And not pushing or anything but when will the skin be ready? This one doesn't look too Serene Foresty.

Likely sometime after the ticket system is fixed, since the ticket system does something other than look pretty, making it higher on a list of priorities.

IIRC The Ticket System is being made by some other site and they're still developing the 3.0 upgrade. Jyo can get the 2.0 if he wanted, but the 3.0 is probably worth the wait.

2.0 doesn't work here, otherwise we would still be using it. I have a pre-beta version of 3.0, but I need it to be modified a little, and I need help with that because the coding has changed since 2.0.

2.0 doesn't work here, otherwise we would still be using it. I have a pre-beta version of 3.0, but I need it to be modified a little, and I need help with that because the coding has changed since 2.0.

Ah, I see.

Seems I couldn't remember everything that topic said, but enough I guess.

Edited by Old Snake

What was the problem, exactly?

New settings were added to the member groups in version 3.0.3, and they had no default value, so until you set them, they would cause an error when you tried to set your signature, unless you were a mod.