FE TOURNY 3

Soren9934

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would like to join too. =]

but i dont have a team without forges. can i just drop them on my first turn? i have the legendary weapons + swarm as back-up weapons for my team. besides that i just hope my team isn't too RNG abused for some of the other people here. like i got 30 def pala and max mag SM? i only have 25 stats capped though. so ok? :3?

in the last tourny we discussed wether levin and balista should be allowed to be forged as they sucked otherwise. We deemed however they were rather unfair if u did forge then to other weapons. if popular opinion allows i may allow levns to be forged +5 mt and allow forged ballista +3 might and +30 hit however this needs to be discussed more before i make it a rule.

I will be doing the brakets like i did last time however as i am using wii net on weekends i may need someone to make a spesific braket for me as cheeze sirius quan and me will recieve seeding for placing at tourny 1 and because i will be either to busy round one organizing or i will be playing someone else due to a no show and will procede up that persons match lists.

I am thinking for teh tournament to be next saturday at 5 PM pasific 8 PM eastern. I will e happy to delay if at least 3 people cannot make that time. REGISTRATION WILL END AT 12 NOON TOMMOROW EASTERN THE LAST TOURNY WAS 4 HOURS LONG WITH MANY PEOPLE NO SHOWING I CANNOT HAVE MANY MORE PEOPLE ATTENDING.

I may run a brawl tourny for people who have been out of the tournament something to do the rest of the time. YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO JOIN THE BRAWL ONE

the rules for that will be

3 stock

single elimination

nuetral stages. (BF yoshi, Sv, FD)

if you join the FE tourny and have a match and cannot play in the brawl one you will recive a bye in the brawl one and be allowed to continue. IF YOU PLACED AT THE LAST FE TOURNY PLEASE DO NOT JOIN THE BRAWL ONE SINCE YOU WILL LIKELY PLACE AGAIN AND BRAWL PEOPLE WILL BE losing since you are playing.

i will need at least 8 people to consider brawl.

If you would rather i not run the brawl one please PM or post me. REMINDER SIGN UPS END TOMMOROW AT 12 NOON FOR FE IF YOU SIGN UP LATER YOU WILL ONLY BE ALLOWED TO JOIN IF SOMEONE DROPS OUT.

the last tournament took to long for teh amount of people.IF I GET 3 MORE PEOPLE I AM CHANGING IT TO SINGLE ELIMINATION FOR THIS REASON. I AM SORRY FOR THE TROUBLE BUT SIRUIS QUAN CHEEZE AND SYLVAN CAN RELATE TO THIS. hence why i will be hosting a brawl one and my clan members may decide to join that (if you guys don't want brawl like i said post)

Edited by BlacknightSoren

i will permit that you drop braves and forges first turn but if your oppenent says you had them by the time they see you you wiill be DQ'd

You should probably suggest that people record their games, just for reference.

i signed the noobies up on this page and i simply forgot.

and can you guys please tell me if you are ok with brawl starting halfway through the tourny?

i recieved notice that the noobies remark may have caused offense. when i said noobies i was refering to new to the tournament, not a bad player

^ Most of them aren't noobies.

I see you've been considering a bunch of rule exceptions, which I disagree with. My recommendation is to keep them simple.

• Ban map 3.
  • Ban attacking first turn.
  • Ban forges/braves in round 1 (drop them turn 1).

Note: you can drop weapons before moving

^ Most of them aren't noobies.

I see you've been considering a bunch of rule exceptions, which I disagree with. My recommendation is to keep them simple.

• Ban map 3.
  • Ban attacking first turn.
  • Ban forges/braves in round 1 (drop them turn 1).

Note: you can drop weapons before moving

by noobies i meant they are new to teh tournament and i will ban all forges braves first round

map three will be banned,

and attacking on the first turn by player 1 will be banned (if u walk right in front of player 2 are they suppose to just sit there?)

you will be allowed to drop braves before you move howeveron turn 1 but if your oppenent sees them i won't stop to DQ you

i said if we get 16 people then i will do single elmination but really if we have 16 people showing up and each set teaks 30 minutes it WILL take 6 hours and honestly none of us have that time if you need another person to tell you how long the firt tourny took ask quanchino siruis of cheeze. it took 2 hours alond to deal with the cheeze siruis, sylvan cheeze, and quanchino sylvan matches. It is also due to this length i am offering brawl since that will take an hour if there is only 8 people and i am guessing we don't have pros here so it will be much shorter.

average match takes 10 minutes right?

which means brakets will move to next round every 30-35 minutes with 8 rounds being the best.

WHICH MEANS ASSUMING WE RUN ON TIME IT WILL TAKE US at east 4 hours to do this. but we won't run on time, if everyone her turns up i suspect this tourny will be 5 hours long with 2 hours being semi and final matches (which is why brawl is being offerd to people who want to stay teh whole time)

do you see why i really can't do double elimination for 16 people in an FE tourny?

i will move the date of the tourny back because eltoshen pointed out that people need time to make new teams. it will be moved back one week.

really ask quan or siruis the last tourny was long and i don't want to make my next one longer

i said if we get 16 people then i will do single elmination but really if we have 16 people showing up and each set teaks 30 minutes it WILL take 6 hours and honestly none of us have that time if you need another person to tell you how long the firt tourny took ask quanchino siruis of cheeze. it took 2 hours alond to deal with the cheeze siruis, sylvan cheeze, and quanchino sylvan matches. It is also due to this length i am offering brawl since that will take an hour if there is only 8 people and i am guessing we don't have pros here so it will be much shorter.

which means brakets will move to next round every 30-35 minutes with 8 rounds being the best.

WHICH MEANS ASSUMING WE RUN ON TIME IT WILL TAKE US at east 4 hours to do this. but we won't run on time, if everyone her turns up i suspect this tourny will be 5 hours long with 2 hours being semi and final matches (which is why brawl is being offerd to people who want to stay teh whole time)

do you see why i really can't do double elimination for 16 people in an FE tourny?

i will move the date of the tourny back because eltoshen pointed out that people need time to make new teams. it will be moved back one week.

really ask quan or siruis the last tourny was long and i don't want to make my next one longer

So then can you tell me the exact date.

First of all, player 2 should be allowed to attack at anytime. Restriction should only apply to player 1 bc of a certain unfair strategy.

In a 16 players tourny, double elimination may take too long. However we could have it in the top 8, which might be more manageable.

Or may I suggest a separate tourney for those who lost in the first round. Call it, B-Ranked or something.

I would like to suggest making the tournament more consistence, maybe not now but for the future. For example, no restriction on forges for all the rounds or one with restriction through out.

it would be nice for me to be in a tourny for once since last time it would have gone haywire if i didn't. i understand your constistensy quanchino but i do like having diffrent kinds of play. mabey a spot on teh map you have to get (other then castle)

or we start at turn 5 and one player starts on castle and the other player has to take it by thturn ten. it would be nice to have tournies every week imo

I think i will do tourny b and tourny A and both will be double elimination.

sirius quan cheez and meteor will start in A and every one else will play for it, however i will still keep brawl an option for peope who want it.

actualy we could have 4 tournies a month

first one is no braves or forges

2 second one is another game type

3rd is forges braves

4th is forges braves.

does that sound good to you guys for the future?

and i will do a tourny with constistensy in teh future quan

it would be nice for me to be in a tourny for once since last time it would have gone haywire if i didn't. i understand your constistensy quanchino but i do like having diffrent kinds of play. mabey a spot on teh map you have to get (other then castle)

or we start at turn 5 and one player starts on castle and the other player has to take it by thturn ten. it would be nice to have tournies every week imo

I think i will do tourny b and tourny A and both will be double elimination.

sirius quan cheez and meteor will start in A and every one else will play for it, however i will still keep brawl an option for peope who want it.

actualy we could have 4 tournies a month

first one is no braves or forges

2 second one is another game type

3rd is forges braves

4th is forges braves.

does that sound good to you guys for the future?

and i will do a tourny with constistensy in teh future quan

I personally like you idea but to set it up would be a pain...