FE TOURNY 3

Soren9934

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its because ususally Max stats trump stratagy most of the time so he quit.

I think thats what happened at least...

actualy braves trump stats if forged correctly and allow teams like siruis me and sylvan who don't RNG to win, since we use characters who have the correct stats maxed and with sat boosters we still rely on strategy to win. actualy i only lose when i don't have the sufficent braves like other players do and only have 1 a character but i still can beat peopel like astralunasol who have insane stats, actualy supports is what really kill strategy not as much as stats since they can be a real pain truth be told.

teh only map i don't win on against people who have better teams then me in general is map 1 since it tends to be a lot about brute strength, since my team does really well on it i rape almost everyone on map 6

since i can't really on force to win i am probably one of the better scouters here who know how to use poke retreat and warp scouting, honestly if i don't see you first it means you've done some strategy i didn't think you would do.

the level 1 team provides a gameplay that allows for pure skill involved, DAZZEL WILL BE BANNED ON THE LEVEL 1 TEAM

i have a feeling aprotrope will be used as well

DAZZEL WILL BE BANNED ON THE LEVEL 1 TEAM

I think you should just ban cards on the level 1 team, personally. Also, are we allowed to buy items from the Wi-Fi shop for that team?

Maxed hit forges basically render avoid and character supports useless. :/

Not necessarily. Just yesterday my opponent had a 55% chance of hitting me with a forged Hand Axe. Swarm can't be forged, so it's helpful against that, too.

DAZZEL WILL BE BANNED ON THE LEVEL 1 TEAM

I think you should just ban cards on the level 1 team, personally. Also, are we allowed to buy items from the Wi-Fi shop for that team?

Maxed hit forges basically render avoid and character supports useless. :/

Not necessarily. Just yesterday my opponent had a 55% chance of hitting me with a forged Hand Axe. Swarm can't be forged, so it's helpful against that, too.

Swarms can't be forged? I just checked by going into my storage and yes, it can be forged. It even has a "Yes" next to it and I just forged one to max. Unless my game is glitched? Which I doubt, because I can't forge Aura or Excalibur which are right next to it. Parthia and Firestone remain unable to be forged as well.

but you still have to hack to get it thought right?

You mean to forge it? Yeah, you would have to, which is why people don't use forged swarms in Wifi...*cough*

To add onto this: There's another hackcode that allows you to forge anything, including Mend/Fortify staves. Even the Geo Orb. Not to mention, stat boosters, but these don't do anything except turn blue and cost you money.

Edited by Eltoshen