FE TOURNY 3

Soren9934

NOTE I CANNOT RESPOND TO PM'S UNTIL 2:15 MY TIME when i get on computer. AStra i do not know who uy face because i have not made brakets the tourny probably won't technincaly start till 6 eastern (3 pasific) because i need to know who is here then i will procede to make brakets after round 1 since i am spliting the tourny into 2 groups (depending on the amount of people) also it wouldn't be fair if i told you and didn't tell everyone else who they face

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let me explain why that would be a waste of my time,

at teh last tourny i did exactly what you said and only 2/3 people showed. about half of the peopel who attended got byes from the first round simply because their match didn't show up, if i redid them i still have to make new brakets anyway so it doesn't matter. I will make the brakets at 2:50 my time because i am doing tourny a and tourny B for the winners and losers which. so i need to make 2 brakets anyway at that time since i don't know who will win, all i could put down is quanchino and cheeze in tourny A (cheeze got third last time so he is in plus he can't even make it right away so i am going be leneint)

does that make sense