FE4 Gen 2 list

Dat Nick

I dunno, that sounds like something that requires some pretty hefty favoritism.

K, but I can't see him below Upper Mid. Want me to cram him in below Fin?

He is the #1 contender for either the Elite Ring or the Leg Ring. Both basically double our efficiency. I don't really see the problem with saying he can have either.

This doesn't even make sense because the sword twins have better stats than him and have twice his EXP gain. It's the other way around if you ask me. Giving Lakche the Leg Ring>>>Giving Celice it. Hell, give it to Delmud for lolmove.

Speaking of Delmud, he would appreciate getting to use that 70% str growth of his to ORKO stuff sooner rather than later. So no, I see no reason why Celice should be automatically entitled to anything.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about the Elite Ring, but certainly Celice is the obvious choice for the Leg Ring for ch6 and 7.

Elite Ring is basically a less useful version of the Leg Ring for him. Promoting earlier for a mount to seize faster, same basic idea of the Leg Ring.

Also, anyone want to explain Roddlevan/Radney > Dimna to me?

This doesn't even make sense because the sword twins have better stats than him and have twice his EXP gain. It's the other way around if you ask me. Giving Lakche the Leg Ring>>>Giving Celice it. Hell, give it to Delmud for lolmove.

Do you have to wait for Lakche to seize a castle to continue?

No?

We're done talking here, then.

Edit: I can't even remember how to spell Lakche. ;-;

Edited by Ninji

Then why does nobody ever assume the boots on Hector, Marth, Ike, Et cetera?

I'm waaaaaiiittiinng

The boots for FE7 come in Chapter 28. That's too late to make a difference.

For RD Ike (never played PoR), Ike doesn't have access to the Boots until Part 4. Still doesn't make a difference, since every chapter after that point is Rout.

I don't know about you, but I almost always assume that Marth gets the Boots. Speeding up your efficiency for half the game? Yes, please.

Imagine if the boots came in Chapter 11 of FE7. We damn well would assume Hector got 'em. Same thing here, except Celice doesn't even need it after he promotes and can sell it to someone else.

For the record, Johalva can promote by the end of Chp 7.

How is he going to get 8 levels in 1 chapter when he doesn't even have a mount?

Lex Lackhe/Skasha have trouble getting that many, and they have Elite and aren't ridiculously overleveled and they have great combat parameters.

The only person I could possibly see promoting by the end of Chapter 7 is Celice.

Movement isn't that important for the most part. What really makes mounted units good is that they can change equipment during remove and have remove.

Movement means a lot, too.

Chapter 6

Admittedly linear. However, in order to capture Sophara, you need to backtrack quite a bit, though I guess that's not really necessary.

Chapter 7

Good luck trying to fight Jabarro and his group with your foot units, and yes, Aless needs help. He is not invulnerable. The Dark Mages are pretty close to the starting castle, admittedly, but they aren't in the range of the foot soldiers on the first turn, and foot soldiers can't canto away to avoid another attack from those hard-hitting guys. Seriously, I think everyone on your team is 2RKOed by them. Bastards. Same deal with Tinny's mage group, I guess, though they're a bit more lenient.

Chapter 8

Yes, Muhammud's group is close by. No, that isn't a Get out of Jail Free card. Mounted units can still run up to save the Lenster trio, of which pretty much everyone but Fin has no chance of surviving the Ovo's onslaught, and Fin won't survive even on the castle alone (trust me, I've tried). Then, Patty recruits Faval, we kill Ishtar, etc., etc. I don't need to go into details about how mounted units are obviously going to be the ones helping Sety slaughter everything, and foot units get left in the dust, do I?

Chapter 9

Mounted units can reach the villages, take out the guys surrounding the castle with Corple, actually have a chance of taking on Arion's squad before the chapter ends, etc. This is getting a bit redundant. Trabant and his suicide squads do attack, yeah. Same with Hannibal. Probably one of the better maps for the unmounted guys.

Chapter 10

Hilda (and the children). Ridale. That second castle that I can't remember the name of. The guys attacking Palmark. You should know what I'm talking about by now.

Endgame

Do I even need to talk about this?

Yeah, mounts and movement are useful for a lot more than just switching weapons with Canto.

Yes Johalva can gain 8 levels by the end of chp 7. Arena abuse is a nessecity in this game because it is the only real way to make money for your characters and it is not as broken as in other games where you can get a character to lvl 20 in one chapter.(And most people already use savestates in FE4 anyway another reason why they say Corple/Leen are stupid compared to Layla/Sharlow). Johalva should be Lvl 14 by the end of chp 6. He'll be about lvl 18 once you beat the arena. He can gain 2 lvls in chp 7. Without elite or the elite ring, Skasher/Lakche can be about Lvl 7. Elite doubles exp right?

For your reasons on chp 6, Celice isn't mounted and Arthur wants the leg ring, especially if he has Holsety, so it is better to conquer Issac. Plus, Conquering Issac gives Julia Reizire (or however you spell it). Thank you for further Helping me prove Johalva > Johan.

For your reasons on chp 7, considering you can only have four mounted units by the time you fight Jabbarro, good luck beating him without your foot units. As for Tinny's mage group, they're aren't really a threat.....

For chp 8, it is stupid to use mounted units to fight Muhammeds squad since that area is surrounded by forest. And then it will take them 2-4 turns to get to lenster depending on where they are. Mounted units go to help lenster, foot units stay to fight Muhammed. You could say "just warp them," but you can warp anyone. Also, I think Sety is ignored by the AI if he has Holsety equiped since they can't hit him, though I'm not to sure about this. And getting your mounted units to be by sety one or two turns early isn't that big a deal.

For Chp 9, Fee/Femina goes to save the vilages (Flying is different than being mounted since fliers don't get the road move bonus meaning leg units can have as much move as them), but Celice will have conquered whatever that castle is so all the enemies by the villages die. I'm having some trouble understanding some of what your saying for the rest of chp 9 for some wierd reason, so I can't really say anything else about it.

For Chp 10, mounted units will help you in reaching Ridale, but you use fliers to save Palmark, not mounted units. Everything else is fair game for foot soldiers.

For the final chp, mounted units only help you in reaching Freege faster and can help conquer Edda, but Celice should solo that part. You need your entire army to effectively beat Ishtar. Burian's army appears right by the home castle. Celice takes some time to reach Dozel and has to fight off those other troops so your foot units won't be to far behind your mounts by the time you have to fight the freega army. After you beat Ishtar, you don't need that many units to fight the Dark warlords, and Celice just has to kill Manfloy.

I'm not trying to dis Mounted units or anything, I'm just trying to say that being mounted does not automatically make you superior to unmounted units.

And about this elite ring/leg ring stuff, Celice should have the elite ring since unless he has the Tryfing/Hero Sword, he isn't all that great a unit due to his low bases meaning he wants to level up a bit fairly fast. And Arthur wants the leg ring. Without it, I can no longer see anyreason anyone would give him Holsety.

Johalva will not gain 8 levels by the end of C7 unless you intentionally have him kill every stinking boss in it, completed the arena, Reinforcement abuse and granted him some Elite Ring use.

For your reasons on chp 6, Celice isn't mounted and Arthur wants the leg ring, especially if he has Holsety, so it is better to conquer Issac. Plus, Conquering Issac gives Julia Reizire (or however you spell it). Thank you for further Helping me prove Johalva > Johan.

You can get Reizire even if you get Johan.

Edited by ?!

Just as a note, wasn't saying mounts weren't necessarily better than unmounts, they certainly are better. Just saying that at times it might not come into it as much as it would in Gen 1, where you can basically say "mount" and win the argument. Example: Trabant's suicide mission, I can't imagine a better person to guard the castle than Johalva. Grand durabilty, brave axe, bows. He could basically wait it out just by himself while your guys march on to Thracia (where Holsety Arthur on his horse could just plow through Orion's group). But enough of that. I just wish to clarify things.

Movement means a lot, too.

Chapter 6

Admittedly linear. However, in order to capture Sophara, you need to backtrack quite a bit, though I guess that's not really necessary.

We pretty much get the idea. Can't see mounts not winning here really.

Chapter 7

Good luck trying to fight Jabarro and his group with your foot units, and yes, Aless needs help. He is not invulnerable. The Dark Mages are pretty close to the starting castle, admittedly, but they aren't in the range of the foot soldiers on the first turn, and foot soldiers can't canto away to avoid another attack from those hard-hitting guys. Seriously, I think everyone on your team is 2RKOed by them. Bastards. Same deal with Tinny's mage group, I guess, though they're a bit more lenient.

Everyone save Julia.

Really, I wouldn't think anyone is plowing through them much quicker. Unless you're Oifaye with a javelin, I would doubt anyone would be able to counter them aside from people on foot (mages, your axer of choice with lolHand Axe). Only exception aside form Oifaye is Lester/Your fail replacement. But, you'd basically have to hold them back to specifically place them to have them counter.

Aside from that, I do not think Jabarro is a problem, as Celice doesn't reach Yeid palace instantly after you kill the DMs. It's not only a desert, it's a spiral hill. Even with the Leg Ring, it would take him ages. I could easily see your footmen fighting alongside mounts against Jabarro.

Chapter 8

Yes, Muhammud's group is close by. No, that isn't a Get out of Jail Free card. Mounted units can still run up to save the Lenster trio, of which pretty much everyone but Fin has no chance of surviving the Ovo's onslaught, and Fin won't survive even on the castle alone (trust me, I've tried). Then, Patty recruits Faval, we kill Ishtar, etc., etc. I don't need to go into details about how mounted units are obviously going to be the ones helping Sety slaughter everything, and foot units get left in the dust, do I?

Plenty of foot soldiers I'd be prepared to warp to Manster to march towards Conote than horsemen. Those being people like Shanan and Holsety Arthur, Patty too if we care to recruit Faval.

Chapter 9

Mounted units can reach the villages, take out the guys surrounding the castle with Corple, actually have a chance of taking on Arion's squad before the chapter ends, etc. This is getting a bit redundant. Trabant and his suicide squads do attack, yeah. Same with Hannibal. Probably one of the better maps for the unmounted guys.

That, and it's cramped. Your mounts might not necessarily be able to use all their move, simply because it's crowded. Down town traffic jam.

Chapter 10

Hilda (and the children). Ridale. That second castle that I can't remember the name of. The guys attacking Palmark. You should know what I'm talking about by now.

Fine for Hilda and Ridale, but what of Julius's palace? It's between Hilda's and Ridale. Your foot soldiers stack up, your horsemen are a tad busy do west. Your footsoldiers will mop up quite a bit before your mounts even return.

That, and I recall out the door is a band of badass motherfuckers that won't take any of your shit just for having the nerve to step outside. Unless your name is Ares and you have Ambush active along with either landing a crit or Adept, or Holsety Arthur being a badass on your horse, I'd think twice before just blindingly rushing them with my horses.

Endgame

Do I even need to talk about this?

Like I said, mounts devestate here.

Still, gotta love status staffs. Beautiful in this game.

Are you purposely trying to bullshit this much, or have you never played the game?

Yes Johalva can gain 8 levels by the end of chp 7. Arena abuse is a nessecity in this game because it is the only real way to make money for your characters and it is not as broken as in other games where you can get a character to lvl 20 in one chapter.(And most people already use savestates in FE4 anyway another reason why they say Corple/Leen are stupid compared to Layla/Sharlow). Johalva should be Lvl 14 by the end of chp 6. He'll be about lvl 18 once you beat the arena. He can gain 2 lvls in chp 7. Without elite or the elite ring, Skasher/Lakche can be about Lvl 7. Elite doubles exp right?

This is a tier list. We don't abuse. Get over it.

There is no Arena in Chapter 6, and the only things left to fight in Chapter 6 are the Axe Knights, which he is pretty bad against (lol@notdoublingandnotdodgingever). He'll be lucky to gain 1 level.

Johalva won't be getting past Manstein (the swordfighter) in the Chapter 7 arena even with the Hero Axe, and all of the enemies below him are level 1 or 7. That's another level.

Even if he gains 2 levels in Chapter 7, which I highly doubt, he'll only be 16. Four more levels until he promotes.

Cut the bullshit.

Celice wants the Leg Ring more than Arthur. It should be the other way around.

Speeding up chapters a lot more until Celice promotes and helping Arthur reach promotion quicker is much better than it's opposite.

Also, Isaac will be conquered by Schmidt after you recruit Johan. You can still get Rezire if you recruit Johan, so that was a stupid thing of you to bring up.

For your reasons on chp 7, considering you can only have four mounted units by the time you fight Jabbarro, good luck beating him without your foot units.

Well, if Aless is dead before we can even reach Jabarro, that won't do anyone any good. Wasting time trying to get foot units up there is inefficient.

As for Tinny's mage group, they're aren't really a threat.....

Suddenly, 2RKOing mages. Everywhere. Only guys like Johalva and Johan, ironically, with pretty big HP, are 3RKO'd.

For chp 8, it is stupid to use mounted units to fight Muhammeds squad since that area is surrounded by forest.

So, Mounted units will have the same move as foot units, you say? Gasp! That doesn't help foot units whatsoever. That merely balances things for one small segment.

And then it will take them 2-4 turns to get to lenster depending on where they are. Mounted units go to help lenster, foot units stay to fight Muhammed. You could say "just warp them," but you can warp anyone.

Mounted units have the ability to save Lenster and to fight Muhammud.

Foot units can't do one.

The point goes to mounts.

Also, I think Sety is ignored by the AI if he has Holsety equiped since they can't hit him, though I'm not to sure about this.

Wait a second. You said we were using Levin!Arthur up there. Make up your mind.

And getting your mounted units to be by sety one or two turns early isn't that big a deal.

It is if it's the difference between fighting and not fighting, which, you know, it is.

For Chp 9, Fee/Femina goes to save the vilages (Flying is different than being mounted since fliers don't get the road move bonus meaning leg units can have as much move as them)

Fee/Femina can't save all of the villages by the time the reinforcements from the top left come if we're playing efficiently. She needs help.

but Celice will have conquered whatever that castle is so all the enemies by the villages die.

Guess what Celice is by this point? That's right, mounted!

I'm having some trouble understanding some of what your saying for the rest of chp 9 for some wierd reason, so I can't really say anything else about it.

Foot soldiers basically have no chance of even reaching the bottom half of the map before we finish the chapter. That's what I'm saying.

For Chp 10, mounted units will help you in reaching Ridale, but you use fliers to save Palmark, not mounted units. Everything else is fair game for foot soldiers.

Umm, why? You have to wait for Celice to seize Miletos to even save Palmark to start. By that point, your team will have converged at the castle. Those Dark Mages can be taken out by anyone riding something, not just Femina/Altenna (who shouldn't be fighting them anyway).

For the final chp, mounted units only help you in reaching Freege faster and can help conquer Edda, but Celice should solo that part.

Celice soloing it isn't effective. Hell, Celice can solo the entire map. Why don't we just let him do that, and to hell with this level?

You need your entire army to effectively beat Ishtar.

Not really. All you really need is Levin!Arthur on Freege and her entire squad is done for.

Burian's army appears right by the home castle.

Guess who has an easier time reaching him? Yeah, you get what I'm saying.

Celice takes some time to reach Dozel and has to fight off those other troops so your foot units won't be to far behind your mounts by the time you have to fight the freega army.

It basically takes Celice the same amount of time as it takes our foot soldiers to reach Dozle. Then, mounted units obviously reach Freege more quickly and take everything down. :/

After you beat Ishtar, you don't need that many units to fight the Dark warlords, and Celice just has to kill Manfloy.

For the last time, who reaches the Dark Warlords first and can canto out of Meteor range?

You know that answer.

I'm not trying to dis Mounted units or anything, I'm just trying to say that being mounted does not automatically make you superior to unmounted units.

If the statistical leads don't cancel out the pros of a mount, it does.

And about this elite ring/leg ring stuff, Celice should have the elite ring since unless he has the Tryfing/Hero Sword, he isn't all that great a unit due to his low bases meaning he wants to level up a bit fairly fast. And Arthur wants the leg ring. Without it, I can no longer see anyreason anyone would give him Holsety.

First of all, Celice is either getting a Hero Sword from his dad, or from Patty in Chapter 7.

Secondly, low bases wut

Lastly, Arthur comes 2 chapters before Sety and gets a mount after promotion. That's reason enough.

That, and it's cramped. Your mounts might not necessarily be able to use all their move, simply because it's crowded. Down town traffic jam.

Plenty of Road Terrain which benefits mounted more than foot.

6 MOV units can move up to 8 spaces through Road terrain.

9 MOV units can move up to 12 spaces through Road terrain.

They'll still be moving ahead of the foot units.

Everyone save Julia.

Fair enough.

Really, I wouldn't think anyone is plowing through them much quicker. Unless you're Oifaye with a javelin, I would doubt anyone would be able to counter them aside from people on foot (mages, your axer of choice with lolHand Axe). Only exception aside form Oifaye is Lester/Your fail replacement. But, you'd basically have to hold them back to specifically place them to have them counter.

Johan isn't on foot, first of all.

Also, Delmud has Magic Swords, Lester has his bows, and Oifaye has a Javelin. That's everyone. Where did you come up with "only foot units can counter at range at this point"?

Aside from that, I do not think Jabarro is a problem, as Celice doesn't reach Yeid palace instantly after you kill the DMs. It's not only a desert, it's a spiral hill. Even with the Leg Ring, it would take him ages. I could easily see your footmen fighting alongside mounts against Jabarro.

You fight at Darna after you face Ishtor. They either fight down there or up there. Mounted units can do both.

Plenty of foot soldiers I'd be prepared to warp to Manster to march towards Conote than horsemen. Those being people like Shanan and Holsety Arthur, Patty too if we care to recruit Faval.

The point being that mounted units don't need to waste a Warp charge and the money needed for it (healers have, like, no money) to be helpful there.

Crowded? No, not really. There's a ton of open road.

Fine for Hilda and Ridale, but what of Julius's palace? It's between Hilda's and Ridale. Your foot soldiers stack up, your horsemen are a tad busy do west. Your footsoldiers will mop up quite a bit before your mounts even return.

What, like, the two Dark Mages that are there before the forests slow them down a lot? Yeah, that's convincing.

That, and I recall out the door is a band of badass motherfuckers that won't take any of your shit just for having the nerve to step outside. Unless your name is Ares and you have Ambush active along with either landing a crit or Adept, or Holsety Arthur being a badass on your horse, I'd think twice before just blindingly rushing them with my horses.

See above. They're just a bunch of Dark Mages. They aren't "badass motherfuckers that won't take any of your shit". :mellow:

Like I said, mounts devestate here.

Yup.

Still, gotta love status staffs. Beautiful in this game.

I never use them.

Johan isn't on foot, first of all.

Also, Delmud has Magic Swords, Lester has his bows, and Oifaye has a Javelin. That's everyone. Where did you come up with "only foot units can counter at range at this point"?

Forgot about the hand axe.

But as for magic swords, uhhh...Magic swords on DMs? He can counter indeed, but I'd hardly call it a worthwhile one.

Lester needs to be specifically positioned to do this, which would involve holding him back anyways.

Oifaye is obviously god mode with his javelin and 70s porn 'stache.

You fight at Darna after you face Ishtor. They either fight down there or up there. Mounted units can do both.

I think you should have just said mounts have an easier time getting to Blume then. No idea what the hell Jabarro had anything to dow ith that, he's just that easy to reach. Your horsemen have obviously better things to do in Lenster.

But I see your point, was just saying.

The point being that mounted units don't need to waste a Warp charge and the money needed for it (healers have, like, no money) to be helpful there.

What other times would one care to use Warp anyways? It's the one map in the game where you have more than one starting position. Other than spammng, or having people catch up when your mounts are FAR ahead after capturing a castle, I don't see much use for this thing in gen 2 anyways. Better now than never.

Besides, we got 10 uses, and I'd hardly imagine much of a point in 6, 7, 9, 10 or final. If you find one, we got plenty of uses left.

Crowded? No, not really. There's a ton of open road.

Sirius addressed this, forgot about roads ;;>>

What, like, the two Dark Mages that are there before the forests slow them down a lot? Yeah, that's convincing.

Because your mounts totally ignore forest terrain, amirite?

Seem to also have forgotten that of all our foot soldiers, Leen/Laylea is one of them.

I could easily see fighting Julius and Ishtar possible by the time your horsies return.

Sucks that the fliers have their hands full up north and all.

See above. They're just a bunch of Dark Mages. They aren't "badass motherfuckers that won't take any of your shit". :mellow:

Snipers and Heroes are suddenly DMs?

A horse grants you move, not solo'ing power. Even Ares has to deal with the fact he can't counter ranged, of which he is to soak damage from (but why would they target him unless he's the only one in range, of which you are basically holding everyone back by hiding behind Ares).DM heavy damage I'd take into account, since unless your Aries or Holsety Arthur, you are probably gonna have a problem stepping outside here.

Seem to also have forgotten that of all our foot soldiers, Leen/Laylea is one of them.

I could easily see fighting Julius and Ishtar possible by the time your horsies return.

Foot units also suffer thanks to forest terrain. Less than the mounted units yes but there's enough Meadow there to allow a mounted unit to reach an enemy before a foot unit can. Nevermind the fact that this is a pretty minor section of that chapter and that canto would allow a mounted unit to keep moving after he/she kills an enemy in that area while a foot unit would stop there.

Edited by ?!

I'm not going to argue this any further. The entire thing is based upon Johan vs. Johalva, in which the majority seems to agree that Johan > Johalva. Do you? If so, what are we even talking about?

I was just saying that having a mount isn't just an immediate win. People treat it like it grants them solo'ing powers.

Foot units also suffer at thanks to forest terrain. Less than the mounted units yes but there's enough Meadow there to allow a mounted unit to reach an enemy before a foot unit can. Nevermind the fact that this is a pretty minor section of that chapter and that canto would allow a mounted unit to keep moving after he/she kills an enemy in that area while a foot unit would stop there.

Yes, but do explain how the horsemen got there so fast. I can explain why the foot soldiers are there, because they were stacked up while the horsemen were busy going west. Unless we say we wasted turns to get the horsemen to return to get stacked up, I think it's fair to say that the footmen have cleared the forest by the time the horsemen return, of which then they'd have to deal with the forest.

Because only 2-3 units + Celice need to go West. Once Celice conquers, you can proceed and the cycle of MOV starts again... assuming you Restore those who are put to sleep of course.

OH! Yeah, forgot how poorly defended that castle was.

Yeah, nevermind me on that chapter then.

First of all, Celice is either getting a Hero Sword from his dad, or from Patty in Chapter 7.

So why the hell does he even need this Elite Ring/Leg Ring shit? He's already getting uber weapons, now he gets to stick his fingers into the rings with nobody caring?

Furthermore, I don't buy this "Oh it helps us complete the chapter faster so Lords always get the move rings" for a second. Riddle me this, if we march Lakche with the leg ring into billions of enemies and watch her raep them to pieces, the only thing Serlis has to do is march to the Throne. In fact, I daresay it takes LONGER if you give Serlis the ring because he doesn't have Lakche's sheer power, and thus will not ORKO things as easily as she will. "Hay let's let one character solo Chapter 1 and promote by then" Is kind of a stupid idea to begin with IMHO.

So why the hell does he even need this Elite Ring/Leg Ring shit? He's already getting uber weapons, now he gets to stick his fingers into the rings with nobody caring?

He gets the Chapter 7 Hero Sword for free, and Sigurd is already running around with either his Silver Sword or a Hero Sword. It's not like we're giving Celice any special treatment. This is just how things turn out.

durr

Furthermore, I don't buy this "Oh it helps us complete the chapter faster so Lords always get the move rings" for a second. Riddle me this, if we march Lakche with the leg ring into billions of enemies and watch her raep them to pieces, the only thing Serlis has to do is march to the Throne. In fact, I daresay it takes LONGER if you give Serlis the ring because he doesn't have Lakche's sheer power, and thus will not ORKO things as easily as she will. "Hay let's let one character solo Chapter 1 and promote by then" Is kind of a stupid idea to begin with IMHO.

If we march Lakche with the leg ring into billions of enemies and watch her raep them to pieces, nothing changes. It's favoring Lakche, not increasing our efficiency.

Let's say it takes Celice 6 turns to reach the castle this way.

Same situation with Celice. We complete the chapter quicker this way, as Celice is one-rounding with the Hero Sword or the Silver Sword his dad passed down, and he can hurry towards the castle.

That shaves off, like, 2-3 turns. That's a half. That's pretty damn good.

Frankly, not giving the Leg Ring to Celice is stupid.

He gets the Chapter 7 Hero Sword for free, and Sigurd is already running around with either his Silver Sword or a Hero Sword. It's not like we're giving Celice any special treatment. This is just how things turn out.

durr

wtf? He already has Sig's silver sword with a load of kills on it, why does he NOW need to sap the hero sword from Lakche/Skasar/Delmud?

If we march Lakche with the leg ring into billions of enemies and watch her raep them to pieces, nothing changes. It's favoring Lakche, not increasing our efficiency.

oh so when Lakche does it it's favoritism

But when Serlis does it's efficency

Yeaaahhhh, that makes sense. About as much sense as "Let's solo the lategame chapters with Hero!Zag in H5 because it's the most efficient way to do it"

That shaves off, like, 2-3 turns. That's a half. That's pretty damn good.

wtf

We're tossing this much favoritism on Serlis to save two fucking turns? I daresay the turns wasted trying to get Lakche/Delmud/Skasar/Even Lester back up to speed after Serlis left them all in the fucking dust with his C6 slaughterfest equate to a shitton more than that. There is a fine line between favoritism to increase efficiency and this crosses it, because it's ludicrous amounts of favoritism for two turns faster.

Edited by Germany

wtf? He already has Sig's silver sword with a load of kills on it, why does he NOW need to sap the hero sword from Lakche/Skasar/Delmud?

Considering how he's guaranteed one and the other is best used by his father, I don't see how it's much of a stretch. You're making a mountain out a mole hole. If you want to just give him the Chapter 7 Hero Sword or something and be really stingy, fine.

oh so when Lakche does it it's favoritism

But when Serlis does it's efficency

Yeaaahhhh, that makes sense. About as much sense as "Let's solo the lategame chapters with Hero!Zag in H5 because it's the most efficient way to do it"

Did you happen to read what I wrote? Because if we give the ring to Lakche, it only benefits Lakche. If we give it to Celice, it benefits everyone.

wtf

We're tossing this much favoritism on Serlis to save two fucking turns? I daresay the turns wasted trying to get Lakche/Delmud/Skasar/Even Lester back up to speed after Serlis left them all in the fucking dust with his C6 slaughterfest equate to a shitton more than that. There is a fine line between favoritism to increase efficiency and this crosses it, because it's ludicrous amounts of favoritism for two turns faster.

I'm curious, what favoritism? The sword that he's likely to inherit because it's his father's, the sword that he gets for free in Chapter 7, or the ring that, when used with anyone else, does nothing to speed up our efficiency, but when given to Celice helps us save time?

If an item when used in conjunction with one character helps us complete the game more efficiently, and it does this to a much higher magnitude than any other character with said item, then that character should be assumed to have that item. Think about it like Gatrie and the first Master Crown in Part 3 of Radiant Dawn.

Think about it like Gatrie and the first Master Crown in Part 3 of Radiant Dawn.

You mean the one nobody has a solid consensus on?

Anyway it still does not compute at all why 2 turns faster justifies a massive EXP dump on Serlis, but nobody seems to agree with me on the issue so I'll shut up on it for now.

But if we follow this line of thinking, Serlis needs to go above Oifaye. Because a promoted Serlis by the end of C7>>>>Oifaye.

You mean the one nobody has a solid consensus on?

Last time I checked, it was pretty much agreed that Gatrie got the first Crown, and anyone who takes it suffers serious consequences to their case.

Hey, I could be wrong. It happens often enough.

Anyway it still does not compute at all why 2 turns faster justifies a massive EXP dump on Serlis, but nobody seems to agree with me on the issue so I'll shut up on it for now.

But if we follow this line of thinking, Serlis needs to go above Oifaye. Because a promoted Serlis by the end of C7>>>>Oifaye.

I was actually speaking more about the Leg ring than the Elite Ring.

Edited by Ninji