FE4 Gen 2 list

Dat Nick

what? of course it does. If we favor a good Sety over a good Fee, ClaudeSety>>>>>LexSety.

Now that, could be debatable. In my opinion if we were to choose between good Sety and good Fee I think Fee would be the better option here because she has way more mobility and will be more durable than Claude!Sety along with re-move/Canto. The only thing about Claude!Sety is that he has access to all staves and has pretty decent attack.

:facepalm:

That wasn't BB's point. Read again, if the player would choose to pick a father in favor of sety instead of fee, then claude is the obvious choice. He wasn't trying to compare the kids.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That wasn't BB's point. Read again, if the player would choose to pick a father in favor of sety instead of fee, then claude is the obvious choice. He wasn't trying to compare the kids.

Wouldn't a father that screws over Fee in order to make Sety the best be Levn? At least with Fee [Claude], she has B staves after promotion and enough Res to not be silenced/sleeped ever. Otherwises she functions similarly to any mage fathered Fee.

Wouldn't a father that screws over Fee in order to make Sety the best be Levn?

how does Levin screw over Fee? Magic sword h4x and Adept/Critical to work with, plus she maintains solid durability.

how does Levin screw over Fee? Magic sword h4x and Adept/Critical to work with, plus she maintains solid durability.

Yeah your right.

Fee [Lex] looking just at stats isn't bad and she always has pursuit and continue (brave lance). I however think all the Fee need to be closer together, with brave lance she can ORKO generic enemies even with Fee [Claude]. If given the brave lance Fee[noish] is also overkill. Sety [Lex] stinks though, he doesn't need elite since he has access to staves, and he doeesn't have a killer skill set and bad magic like he did with Noish. 18 def is nothing to write home about. Though it seems acceptable if you put Fee[Lex] on the list, but not Sety [Lex]

Levin!Fee has that awesome +5 STR Convo too. The father that would screw up Fee the most for a good Sety would probably be Azel. She'd be good at using Magic swords, and will be able to heal slightly more with Live, but she'd blow at everything else.

No, FeeAzel is fine. No fancy skills but she doesn't really need any. Yes she blows with physical swords but Nanna is her only competition for magic swords, and that's only AzelNanna. And since AzelNanna obviously can't coexist with AzelFee, Fee has a monopoly on one of the lighter magic swords. Durability's not an issue either, 95% HP and 40% growth [Fury has a high def growth so it's hard to screw her up durability wise]

Edited by BBblader

I disagree that there's no competition for magic swords. It is extremely convenient for people like Skasaha and Lakche to be able to attack from range. Every type of Nanna probably wants one for the same reason, Patty obviously wants one to steal with...

The main problem with Azel x Fury is that...there's no real reason to do it. Claude x Fury is superior in nearly every way except Bolganone on Sety, and Bolganone sucks (too heavy while the power is overkill).

Attacking from 2 range is cool and all, but 12 dmg x2 before enemy res isn't much better than useless. Patty gets an excuse just because she really needs to attack from range and I guess Nanna's some semblance of mag may help her as well but that's really it. The Thunder Sword is still open, and Fee has plenty of AS to double with it.

Attacking from 2 range is cool and all, but 12 dmg x2 before enemy res isn't much better than useless. Patty gets an excuse just because she really needs to attack from range and I guess Nanna's some semblance of mag may help her as well but that's really it. The Thunder Sword is still open, and Fee has plenty of AS to double with it.

14 actually. When attacking from afar with a Magic Sword, it literally becomes the spell that you're using so you'll lose 12 SPD when using the Fire Sword at 2-range as opposed to the displayed 5. Stats displayed on the Sword apply to melee.

2h5p6xj.png

vgojgn.png

bhy9nr.png

Edited by Vergil

14 actually. When attacking from afar with a Magic Sword, it literally becomes the spell that you're using

My claim of 12 stemmed from me thinking B Rank spells had 12 mt, not 14.

it literally becomes the spell that you're using so you'll lose 12 SPD when using the Fire Sword at 2-range as opposed to the displayed 5.

I know this. That's why I said the Thunder sword.

• 1 month later...

The problem with Lex!Fee is that it's completely onesided. This is the reason we didn't do AideenxJamka or AideenxAzel. Sety gains... Elite (which he doesn't even need due to high starting level), Ambush (Ok thats good) and... higher defense. Ouch. Fee goes from hax to...hax. Then there's the issue of Lex's low speed growth. There's just not enough incentive to do FuryxLex. Also when Ambush activates when Lex!Fee is equiped with the Hero Lance, she only attacks two times before the next two land, so it's really not as great as you're making it out to be.