FE4: missing love growths for gen 2

Kiriane

So I was looking around, and I realised that the information for Altenna is missing. Granted she doesn't have any conversations, but it should be possible to pair her up? Along with that, second generation Fin and Hannibal are missing information too.

Could anyone clear this up for me?

Altena can't be paired since she loves Areone.

Hannibal can't be paired since he is to old and already has a "son".

Fin can't be paired since he already had the possibility to be paired and could have children in gen 2. This game has enough incest. In terms of age though, Fin is around the same age as Oifaye.

Fin is around the same age as Oifaye.

I do not see how that is at all possible, unless Finn doesn't age. He was much older then Oifaye in Generation 1; He, unlike Oifaye, was capable of fighting. They couldn't be around the same age.

Fin was only sixteen in the first generation as far as I know.

Interestingly, Altenna features very much in the Jealousy system. But then, she's pretty. =D And thanks, I had forgotten about the Res conversation.

Celice/Leaf: N/A

Faval: Altenna > all

Lester: Patty > Altenna > all

Corple: Rana > Patty > Altenna > all

Ares: Lynn > Rana > Patty > Altenna > all

Sety: Tinny > Lynn > Rana > Patty > Altenna > all

Skasaha: Fee > Tinny > Lynn > Rana > Patty > Altenna > all

Delmud: Lakche > Fee > Tinny > Lynn > Patty > Altenna > all

Johan/Johalvier/Roddlevan: Nanna > Lakche > Fee > Tinny > Lynn > Rana > Patty > Altenna > all

Tristan/Dimna/Oifaye: Mana > Radney > Nanna > Lakche > Fee > Tinny > Lynn > Rana > Altenna > all

Amid: Femina > Yuria > Mana > Radney > Nanna > Lakche > Fee > Tinny > Lynn > Rana > Patty > Altenna > all

Shanan: Janne > Femina > Yuria > Mana > Radney > Nanna > Lakche > Fee > Tinny > Lynn > Rana > Patty > Altenna > all

Arthur: Daisy > Janne > Femina > Yuria > Mana > Radney > Nanna > Lakche > Fee > Tinny > Lynn > Rana > Patty > Altenna > all

Asaello/Hawk/Sharlowe: Laylea > Linda > Daisy > Janne > Femina > Yuria > Mana > Radney > Nanna > Lakche > Fee > Tinny > Lynn > Rana > Patty > Altenna

Credit to ChinaFE forums.

Edited by Kiriane

Altena can't be paired since she loves Areone.

</3 Linoan

Thanks!

I don't think the engagement between Linoan and Arion is out of love. It seems to be a political one.

Edited by Fia

I think Altenna was supposed to be the Ethlin of the second generation. She features in the importance lists for everyone, so she takes love points from the people you want them to go to, and does nothing with them.