The Upcoming Week

Jyosua

You're missing a background color between some of the tables. For example, go to edit your signature. You can see the background between some of the tables there.

I dunno if that's something to fix, but it looks weird to me anyway.

See Following:

There are some fixes that I intend to make, but those will have to wait until later.

To be changed

[*]The rich text editor (lacking inspiration)

You're missing a background color between some of the tables. For example, go to edit your signature. You can see the background between some of the tables there.

That fits in with the random transparency that I was describing. I'd like to fix it and I'll try, but I'm not sure I'll be able to fix it for everything. Plus I'm a little worried about any possible side effects (my HTML and css knowledge is fairly low) : o

Hopefully it's just caused by the padding and nothing too complicated...

In any case I've already fixed it for the "Today's Active Topics" and the alternating comment boxes in user profiles (annoyingly, altering the latter causes the space between the "My Information" and "Contact Information" boxes to become opaque). Those were the ones bothering me the most.

I don't know who thought it was a good idea to have those transparent parts in the default skin.

Edited by VincentASM

See Following:

There are some fixes that I intend to make, but those will have to wait until later.

To be changed

[*]The rich text editor (lacking inspiration)

I wasn't talking about the rich text editor.

Anyway thanks Vincent. I wasn't sure if you had noted that particular page's problems, which I why I brought it up.

This skin ...

1179660823996.jpg

It is beautiful!

Although I agree with Fia. Either do what she said or make the banner fade out on the right side.

XD Win. Absolute win, Ike-Mike!

As soon as I saw this the first thing that came to mind was Gurren Lagann's "Miracle" BGM. Awesome job bringing it back! <3

Retired Mods don't have a special color anymore. ;_;

Yeah, it's easier to see when the retired mods are online in the active member list when they have a unique colour. I suppose I only care because Red Fox controls the RD tier list, but more colour is always good.

I don't think that matters. Aside from the retired moderator and exiled groups, all groups with colored member titles were/are (to my knowledge) indicative of a position in the staff. Retired moderators may possibly retain a degree of ancillary clout, but they shelter no legacy authority. In this regard I can discern little purpose in distinguishing former moderators from other normal members.

Actually, the retired mods still have them, at least if you switch skins.

Also, I'm quite disappointed that the Magical Purple skin didn't come back. :( No offense, but I prefer that over this green Heron skin any day.

Actually, the retired mods still have them, at least if you switch skins.

Also, I'm quite disappointed that the Magical Purple skin didn't come back. :( No offense, but I prefer that over this green Heron skin any day.

It will probably come back eventually. It just that this skin takes priority.

What is next week then...

Can we replace forum ranking from dots to g-string lavishness? Like, one dot users get a plain ol' grey swimsuit, while mods get a diamond-studded golden string.