ITT you discuss TWEWU

Metal Rabbit

That was made of, in order: win, epic, god, epic, win, amazing, awesome, and win.

Though I was a little surprised you didn't hook me up with Raven somehow, because, you know....Not that Hanz is bad. Hanz is a pretty amazing guy himself.

*Takes note that he was left out of that after being shot down at the end.* Well, whatever. I wouldn't want to be hooked up with me either.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay: How did everyone come back alive at the end? (I know we said we said some things are better left unsaid, but I'm curious)

Hika's correct. People were revived because they learned the lesson behind the reaper's game.

That was made of, in order: win, epic, god, epic, win, amazing, awesome, and win.

Though I was a little surprised you didn't hook me up with Raven somehow, because, you know....Not that Hanz is bad. Hanz is a pretty amazing guy himself.

I guess it was mainly because Bianchi and I were working together, I never noticed a relationship form between us in the story, but I did see it with Bianchi and I. It was you and CG, along with myself and Bianchi. It would have been a bit strange and out of the blue to suddenly have something going on between us when there was previously nothing there. If this makes sense, of course.

But of course, you're still my personal favourite around here.

._.

<_>

-_-

Maybe I felt bad for making you two seem like wimpy morons.

I don't think I ever said what you're fees were. (I will when I write the secret reports)

YES! I found a flaw!

But since I'm alive thanks to it, I won't exploit it. (Why didn't I end up with Bianchi? :( )

YES! I found a flaw!

But since I'm alive thanks to it, I won't exploit it. (Why didn't I end up with Bianchi? :( )

If you was her partner, then maybe you would have, I guess... Not your fault though.

To be honest... Lyle and Raven could have been interchangeable. I went this way because it felt more natural.

Aww. Well, Raven was here first. So it should deffer to him. (Though in the next story you write, can I not be such a nerd? I'm not like that actually. Am I? *Goes and ponders whether he's a nerd or not.*)

I guess it was mainly because Bianchi and I were working together, I never noticed a relationship form between us in the story, but I did see it with Bianchi and I. It was you and CG, along with myself and Bianchi. It would have been a bit strange and out of the blue to suddenly have something going on between us when there was previously nothing there. If this makes sense, of course.

But of course, you're still my personal favourite around here.

I was saying I was wondering why he didn't make something between us from the get-go. But maybe he thought that would be too predictable.

I think I'll pick up writing tommorow.

I haven't done anything productive in a week because the morning after I finished writing the last chapter, my grandmother passed away, barely holding on in the ICU. We were really close, I saw her damn near every day since I was born. All I could do when I woke up that morning was write a small dedication and submit the last chapter.

The funeral's today and tommorow will end this hellish week. I have plans for the sitcom and maybe I'll get cracking on the secret reports. If there's anything in particular you want me to touch on then say so...

Maybe in the reports, you could write an explanation for why I ended up with Bianchi and not Fox, not that I didn't like the idea of ending up with Bianchi of course. That would be interesting.

GYAAH!!!

O_o

Who ended up with who has nothing to do with the story!

That was purely a creative thing.

Haha, fine then. I'll settle for Bianchi.

Epicness.

So I suppose it's over now?

Yeah. So is the quest for Hikari. If you're interested.

I'm currently working on the new project me and Metal Arc are writing together.