Best/Worst in the series Round 23

Jaybee

I voted for best/worst couple like half a year ago and it keeps getting bumped. XD

Best: Ike, nothing could stop him, not even walls. O.o

Worst: Yunno, she was only created for 2 reasons:

1. To complete the pegasus knight trio.

2. So that everybody doesn't leave Zealot to die.

Fun fact:

In FE1, Bantu with his Firestone has the same Base Defense as Goto.

Same goes for FE11.

In fact, his DEF is only SLIGHTLY better than base Draug's DEF.

Lena's base SPD is the same as Bantu's base SPD with a Firestone.

Arran, who has the shittiest base stats of all time for a pre-promote, has more base SPD than Bantu does with a Firestone. And he even beats Bantu in SPD Growth: 40% to a whopping 10%.

Bantu has a lower growth total than every character in every game he has ever been in.

In fact, few characters have lower totals. Niime is the only one that immediately comes to mind.

This is kinda tough to determine, so many to choose from.

Best: I'm gonna go on the Ike bandwagon here, since he was never a letdown, especially with Ragnell. An honorable mention goes out to Levin, Hector, and Lyn.

Worst: I'm gonna go with Bantu here. There's just no saving him, even with the firestone. Have him recruit Tiki, and then either just let him sit on the bench, or kill him off. A dishonorable mention goes out to Lyre.

You're slow to catch on, aren't you.

Huh?

What is it? Tell me please!

You nominated the category, and we cannot move on without resolving the category. Since this is a hard decision in general since we have, like, eleven games to look over, we blame you for choosing such a difficult decision.

If this one goes over your head, you'll be as retarded as Lilina fanboys.

Other people also nominated you know.

That's not the problem here. YOU are the one who nominated such a broad category, so YOU are at fault since it happened to get picked. Get a clue.

Are you done yet Luigi Bros?

With what? Defenfing myself? I'm just saying it isn't fair that I'm blamed for voting for this one. Other people voted so there's obviously more than one person who wanted this. It's not my fault. I won't accept blame for it.

If I'd played FE11 H5 mode, I'd probably say Wolf/Sedgar for best unit, as from what I hear that's a pretty tough mode. From what I hear, they turn a tough mode into an easy mode. For me, raping hard games > raping easier games.

Since I haven't done H5 mode, I'd have to say FE5 Sety. He's so above any of your troops, it's not funny. It's not even like FE9 Ike with Ragnell and Aether over everyone else ... it's like Shining Force 2 Peter being promoted at level 40 while everyone else promotes at level 20.

Worst unit? Well, most bad units can simply not be used, so I assume this would mean worst unit that has to be used or is directly detrimental to the team. I suppose Sanaki, as she's forced, and she's what I feel to be a legitimately bad unit in a game of gods.

Edited by Orlouge

Err... we haven't nominated Best/Worst Pairing.

I do believe it's been nominated before, under the "Best/Worst Couple" moniker. Couple, Pairing, basically the same thing to me.
Not to mention Best/Worst FE Song, or if you want to generalize, Best/Worst OST in an FE.

I'll second this. I've been wanting to do this as well. I wonder which song would come out on top though. (As for best soundtrack, judging by the fanbase on these forums... Nah, it's better left unsaid.) Edited by Idun and Sephiroth fan

For best unit, I think I'd say

Best: FE10 Ike. They made his death action look so lame in FE10 because Nintendo/IS made it so that he shouldn't die(besides the fact that he is a lord).

Worst: Fiona. Not even Chuck Norris could save her from being such epic fail.

And I agree on finding out what songs this fanbase likes. Though the problem for me is that the songs are pretty much great in every FE game. Except for maybe FE5 and FE8, but even they don't have bad soundtracks.