# of hours in FE10 as reported by the nintendo channel?

the new nintendo channel has this cool feature where it lists all the games you've played and the # of hours and play sessions (based on the game minutes reported to your wii messageboard). for FE10 mine was 154 hours over 31 sessions (2 playthroughs). that's 5 hours a session! i hadn't realized i played that obsessively. and i'm surprised it took me that long to get through both playthroughs, although the 2nd one i was trying different stuff out so i know it took me something like 80 hours and was longer than my first PT. my 2nd highest-ranked game is brawl, at something like 75 hours.

you?

the new nintendo channel has this cool feature where it lists all the games you've played and the # of hours and play sessions (based on the game minutes reported to your wii messageboard). for FE10 mine was 154 hours over 31 sessions (2 playthroughs). that's 5 hours a session! i hadn't realized i played that obsessively. and i'm surprised it took me that long to get through both playthroughs, although the 2nd one i was trying different stuff out so i know it took me something like 80 hours and was longer than my first PT. my 2nd highest-ranked game is brawl, at something like 75 hours.

you?

325 hrs. 30mins. over 81 sessions. I'm almost done playthrough #5. I should note though, that sometimes I leave my Wii on while I watch TV, do housework, or tend to my son, so not all that time was actually spent PLAYING.

#2 for me is Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 with 256 hours over 61 sessions.

Just over 100 hours.

My brother started yelling at me one day because he went through the message board and found I had played for 7 hours one day he thought that was insane.

• 7 months later...