2 things

Has anyone had instances where when Sothe promoted, he actually got deducted from his luck, rather then gain? because his luck max is lower as whisper then his rouge form? This happened to me, and what sucked is I put a Ashera Icon on him...

And has anyone maxed stats on everything on all characters? My Reyson actually managed to max everything, even though like half the stats is useless for him..my Sothe also maxed everything.

This is also transfer file, i forgot my Sothe's stats (20 str, skill, and speed is all I know) but my Reyson had maxed skill in PoR (lol...) and the transfer file was on fixed mode.

That never happened to me o_O Sothe only has about 27 luck on average at x/20 so it's uncommon.

No, I haven't maxed all stats on all characters... especially not Herons because although I forget to use them periodically. It's not that I don't like them... I just forget. But obviously I have maxed stats on a few characters. Once Jill maxed everything at like 20/20/15 or something like that. It was good but her next five levels were so disappointing...

I had Nolan, Jill, Nailah and Micaiah get it all maxed out in 1 pt :D

Though it is possible for Sothe's luck to decrease, it only happens if you got incredibly lucky/used a transfer.

Though it is possible for Sothe's luck to decrease, it only happens if you got incredibly lucky/used a transfer.

Actually, it requires a transfer or an Ashera Icon, simple luck won't cut it (lolpun). Without a transfer he'd need +21 from his base to see a decrease on promotion and he only has 19 levels to grow.

I've actually gotten him to 40 Luck before he promoted, but that was because my transfer had him with something like 25 Luck (rigged levels + PoR Ashera Icons)

something similar happened to me with Mist.

My transfer file gave Mist a luck bonus, and she was getting massively luck blessed. she ended losing a point in luck because she was above the cap.

Actually, it requires a transfer or an Ashera Icon, simple luck won't cut it (lolpun). Without a transfer he'd need +21 from his base to see a decrease on promotion and he only has 19 levels to grow.

I've actually gotten him to 40 Luck before he promoted, but that was because my transfer had him with something like 25 Luck (rigged levels + PoR Ashera Icons)

Hmm, I did transfer data, I believe I also put the Ashera Icon that I got (I think I forgot the other Ashera Icon..not sure) in PoR and he ended up with...21 luck I think. I also put an Ashera Icon before his promotion, not knowing he has lower luck as a Whisper >_>

maxd stats?, this playthrough I focused on a handfull of chars and trained them to the best

I maxed

Micaiah

Marcia

Nolan

Nailah

Mia

Caineghis

Ike

Naesala

almost:

Tibarn (4 magic everything else is maxed)

Elincia (33Def all else maxed)

I played normal mode (and made sure every lvl up was ATLEAST 3 stats (to make it stay better then using B exp)

*stat ho*