Game you put the most hours into?

PostPavilion

Well, I'm sure this topic has been made before, but I was probably wasn't around...

Anyways, topic title.

I've put around 2000-2500 hours in Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 and 2 for the Gamecube, a lot of it was online play, and whats funny is, about more then half those hours were not spent playing, but lobby idling or talking.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FE: Radiant Dawn - I've done 4 complete playthroughs so far, each playthrough taking at least 40 hours to complete. Which means I've played this game for at least 120 hours, slighty more time than I've spent playing Brawl.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Oh, if this is overall game-time instead of just the in-game timer, then the game I put the most hours into would definitely have to be the first Metal Gear Solid, lol. I've beaten it over twenty times since I was eight (turning eighteen in November, yay), and I've been recently getting into the habit of playing on Hard. Gonna do Extreme after one more playthrough on Hard.

I put around 110 hours into Suikoden V last time I played it, although that was only for a single time through. Counting multiply playthroughs, either Final Fantasy IV or VI would win out. I've lost count of how many times I've completed those two games.

I'm pretty sure I've played Etrian Odyssey 1 and 2 for over 200 hours and maybe more. And I've started several new games after getting everything in EO 2. There is no way in hell I'm getting everything in EO 1. Curse you Shinryuu sword!!!

I remember seeing my original Sapphire timer clock past 300 hours... But on a whole, I have played Super Smash Bros. Melee more than any other game. Brawl will probably overtake that in time.