Yeah, kick me out, why don't ya

deleted35362

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn`t opposing that...but was it really that bad.I can understand saying that stuff about some pice,but what was so bad about mine?!?!?!?!?!

Relax, nobody was singling out you specifically...all Im saying is that I definitely saw some bare tits anbd Marthur tattletaling or no, you guys REALLY should have seen that one coming.

Like you'll get banned for speaking your mind.

Okay, serious question.

You're being sarcastic, I'm sure. So, people AREN'T banned for speaking their mind here?

Speaking my mind is all I've ever been banned for anywhere (a whole two places D:) and I'm already sick of it.

Okay, serious question.

You're being sarcastic, I'm sure. So, people AREN'T banned for speaking their mind here?

Speaking my mind is all I've ever been banned for anywhere (a whole two places D:) and I'm already sick of it.

I was being sincere.

Because the head butthole decided to close the one good topic in this

section(FE4 can suck it), I'm out. Peace out, guys; you'll do well w/o

me, etc.

I'll probably get my ass banned, so if you're one of the one or two

people who like my gallery, don't try to change my mind.

Heh...

I'm kinda surprised I haven't been banned for the 1 photo I put there.

I just realized, I had all SORTS of other pics I could put there and get a free pass on it since Jyosh was too lazy to warn.

Damnit, missed a perfect opportunity, probably the only one I'll ever get.

I personally think that it's perfectly fine to speak your mind, as long as you give a logical explanation as to why you think so. If you say something like "Your a jerk," without giving an explanation, I can understand why. But, if you say something like "Your a jerk, because you did not take into a account [reason]," I think they will then respect the fact that your speaking your mind. Administrators and moderators are people like us, just because they have powers doesn't mean they don't listen to reason.

I personally think that it's perfectly fine to speak your mind, as long as you give a logical explanation as to why you think so. If you say something like "Your a jerk," without giving an explanation, I can understand why. But, if you say something like "Your a jerk, because you did not take into a account [reason]," I think they will then respect the fact that your speaking your mind. Administrators and moderators are people like us, just because they have powers doesn't mean they don't listen to reason.

Dirty pictures are neither reason nor a mind being spoken.

Most of them weren't even dirty, just Marthur being a whiny bitch.

Oh, I didn't know that. I'm sorry then, I did not know what happened when I responded. I just took a assumption, my bad..

Edited by Dwarf

Fa got this

On a message board, posting something irrelevent on a really old topic to bring it to the top of the list topics. name comes from the fact that you are bringing it back from the dead, thus Necro.

Edited by Fa!