The Geneologists Nightmare

eharper256

Hey guys, thought I'd actually post a topic on this here as well, as this patch is approaching completion.

This patch is called ‘The Geneologists Nightmare’ and the main purpose of it now (as it was before) was swapping the characters bloodlines and classes around, so that the player of this version of FE4 loses the two normally broken ultimate weapons the player is given, the Holsety tome and the Balmung, but instead gets to use two of the ultimate weapons normally locked to the CPU, the Torhammer and the Swanchika.

More importantly, its goal was to do so in a way that not only required a five minute hack, but in a way which completely changes the game experience. Alot of planning was required to ensure everything worked not only smoothly, but well. That is to say, as many old pairings that used to be possible or canon should still be possible and good, the levels and enemies should proceed glitch free with slightly increased difficulty, and the player should have to think about the game in a fresh light.

Also, the patch is meant to try and fix a personal tick I have with the game. That being strange inheritance issues. Like Aideen having Lester with blue hair when her husband has green hair (she was cheating?!?). Or Fin saying ‘You look just like your mother‘ to Rana when Rana looks very little like her mother.

Anyway, I'll present the table of what it currently changes on the first gen characters:

FEGN-Table1.png

This allows for some interesting new combos, ne?

(My personal favourites would be giving Fee the Gae Bolg and Tinny the Mistolteen for the LULZ)

Also, have a pretty relationship chart:

FE-GN-Chart-Hell.jpg

Most notable changes should be evident from this and the above table already provided. (which also shows weapon modifications)

EDIT: Oh yeah, forgot Johan/Johalva. They are Freeknight>MgKnight and WindMage>Sage respectively, with Holsety blood.

EDIT2: Had a hiccup with Eltshan using the face of Kurth. His mouth is not animated!! (and hence glitches) I suppose Kurth doesn't actually have any speaking parts in the game, but still, darn lazy artists!

EDIT3: More fun with Eltshan. Giving him Thunderstorm glitches the game when he attacks in CHPT 1 as an ally. Weird. Nevermind, he has Aura now. (Aura is B, and HiPriest can use Light MGC at B now, don't think I mentioned that)

EDIT4: Yikes, Gandolf with HeroBow is nasty!

Other changes:

- Most Thracians are Pegasus Riders, and Silesians Dragon Riders. Seems more sensible to me that Pegasi might prefer the steppes of southern thracia, whereas dragons would like the cold north.

- The Tyfling now has Life attached to it, not Prayer, and only +5 SKL.

- The Ichival has better bonuses (+10 STR, SKL, SPD), but no Prayer Life.

- The Balmung now gives +10 SKL, +10 SPD, +10 MDF

- The Holsety now gives +10 SKL, +10 SPD, +10 MDF

- Mage and HiPriest can use Light Magic, at C/B respectively.

- Movement changes. Most notably, most units (except Armours) can wade through Rivers (not Sea) for 4-5 movepoints. This actually changes alot of strategy in Prologue (you can't hide behind the bridge as easily) and in Chapter 1 latter part (where Jamukas group avoid the middle of the forest chokepoint to attack via the western river crossing). Additionally, most units have had their move increased by 1 because FE4 is really a game about high mobility with its huge levels.

I was trying to make the Tyfling shoot Aura at range, but it seems that magic sword anims are hardcoded.

What I may do, therefore, is switch the Light Sword and the Tyfling, and have the Light Sword have no ranged capabilities, but instead be lightweight whilst using the miscellaneous stat bonus slot (which will be +5 STR, +5 RES)

Yeah, and in case you were wondering, Baldo is the Magic Swordsman, Hezul is the Black Knight (strong swordsman), and Odo the Fast Swordsman.

If you'd like to see some early screencaps, check out THIS ARTICLE on my blog or THIS POST of FEU since I don't want to make this post too big. Keep in mind that, actually, a bunch of stuff has changed from the images posted on the blog (not the FEU ones) because the palettes in FE4 are stubborn. 'Alas, 'tis a shame, it would have been funny to have Sharlow replacing Mideel, but my perfectionist nature can't stand to see him have blue hair on the portrait and green in battle.

It might be out before the end of the week. Probably. LOL.

P.S. In case you were wondering, this is a new version of something that was something I released on FESS a long time ago. That version has since been lost in a HD wipe, and no FESS attachments exist any more so its gone forever.

Edited by eharper256

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHOA!

This looks REAAAAALLLLY crazy. Complete madness!!! Are you serious about this?

Anyway, as weird as this looks (trust me, it looks VERY weird), it doesn't mean it's bad. It might actually be good. Of course, with the numerous gameplay changes, it'll be impossible for me to judge it until I actually play it but I'm interested in seeing how this would work. Also, I'm pretty sure it's going to be incredibly hard for the player to get used to this.

This looks pretty good so far and I actually like the idea of messing all of these up (the stranger it looks, the better!) while hopefully making the game still playable (although apparently with some huge major changes). Some of the changes look pretty fun (Swordmaster Ishtar YES!!!) but I still want Shanan's portrait at least on SOMEBODY's face. And where's my Master Knight?????

btw I don't think Ichival ever had Prayer skill. It gave Life iirc.

Edited by LightBrand99

WHOA!

This looks REAAAAALLLLY crazy. Complete madness!!! Are you serious about this?

Madness? THIS...IS...JUGDRAL!!! (sorry, you asked for that one)

But yes, this is entirely serious.

Anyway, as weird as this looks (trust me, it looks VERY weird), it doesn't mean it's bad. It might actually be good. Of course, with the numerous gameplay changes, it'll be impossible for me to judge it until I actually play it but I'm interested in seeing how this would work. Also, I'm pretty sure it's going to be incredibly hard for the player to get used to this.

It is still FE4. Just different. Very different.

This looks pretty good so far and I actually like the idea of messing all of these up (the stranger it looks, the better!) while hopefully making the game still playable (although apparently with some huge major changes). Some of the changes look pretty fun (Swordmaster Ishtar YES!!!) but I still want Shanan's portrait at least on SOMEBODY's face. And where's my Master Knight?????

Because FE4 only has a limited amount of animation slots, something had to go. The Master Knight eats a ridiculous number of slots, and its rather overpowered as a class, so it was the obvious choice.

Shanan's face was always too bishie for my liking, LOL.

btw I don't think Ichival ever had Prayer skill. It gave Life iirc.

Err, yeah. Thats what I meant. (oops)

Whilst I'm here, heres some other changes:

• Alec doesn't have Noba blood anymore. That was in the Alpha. He had a stat increase too, since he was really REALLY crap.
  • Adan is now a Hunter > Warrior. Poor guy, he lost Pursuit again!
  • Jamuka is now Pirate > Forrest

And some new caps:

GenoNight1.jpg

GenoNight2.jpg

GenoNight3.jpg

Edited by eharper256

This looks like a very cool idea! One thing i find myself wondering is if you are going to bring back more people, if possible from the first gen to the second gen. like making Aira( Ira, ayra or whatever it is) to the second gen, basically are you going to put more people into the second gen rather than just like three or is that too hard? Either way, i really like this idea because it gives a new idea to the judgral chapters lke making lame characters good and making characters that made no sense, make sense (Looking at aideen, mideel and their kids... :facepalm: )

Thanks for the support.

Sadly, no more characters can be added to the second gen. Well, not with my meagre skill, anyway. Its theoretically possible to switch somebody. I mean, Aira could show up again if she, say, replaced Shanan.

Wait...though that would bring hilarious and quite frankly bizarre late life lesbian relations into the picture. 0_o (since the support conversations can't be changed. Hence, Lackche would be hitting on her own mother!) <headdesk>

----

New changes:

• A few class changes have taken place. Mageknight and LordKnight now have a bigger magic cap. Pirates and Dancers got stronger. A few other tweaks too.
  • Baldo blood now buffs STR/MAG/RES
  • Noishe got his stats lowered slightly. He was a little bit strong.
  • Gandolf was also given a Steel Axe so he can actually melee things now. (probably a good idea for you to melee him now he has Hero Bow, which is nasty!)
  • Iron/Steel/Silver Axes were made better. The magic tomes were all differenciated from one another now. So Wind is lighter but weaker, Thunder Strong but innaccurate, and Fire striking a good balance but having the heaviest tomes.
  • Adan starts with a KillBow

----

Also, don't know if you noticed, but I tried to make all destined pairings into good (or at least viable) choices for this mod, so you can pick you favourite. I define a destined pairing as one that has a lovers conversation somewhere, or a moment where a dad speaks to his children. So here's an analysis of the pairings possible in this mod:

• Aideen + Mideel/Jamuka/Azel/Claude/Fin
  • Lester still needs pursuit, and preferably some decent swords/axes. Mideel gives Lester a HeroAxe as well as Pursuit/Critical. Jamuka the same, but Pursuit/Continue. Azel makes Lester into a Magic Sword using Pirate! Claude gives Lester the Mistolteen and Elite, but no Pursuit.
  • Aira + Lex/Holyn/Adan/Fin
  • Skasaha is versatile since he's an armour with C in everything physical, and he'll always have Pursuit/Dual. So its just the case of do you want LunaHit, Ambush or Wrath.
  • Lachesis + Beowulf/Dew/Noishe/Fin
  • Delmud is a mage. Beowulf doesn't give Pursuit, but gives good growths. Dew and Noishe offer Pursuit.
  • Sylvia + Claude/Levin/Alec
  • Corple is a Social Knight. He is guaranteed Elite and Bargain, so his late start isn't as painful as normal FE4. But dad needs to offer combative skills. Claude and Levin both offer holy weapons to him, but neither give Pursuit. Neither does Alec, actually, but he makes Leen better by giving her Prayer back.
  • Fury + Levin/Noishe/Adan
  • Fee can take Axes or Lances. Levin gives her the GaeBolg. Noishe gives Continue but no significant weapons. Adan makes her immune to arrow crits.
  • Tiltyu + Azel/Claude/Lex/Levin
  • Tinny can take Swords and Staves. Azel makes her into a Magic Swordsgirl with SunHit. Claude gives the Mistolteen, but she'll be Pursuitless. Lex gives her LunaHit. Levin x Tiltyu is probably the only awful destined combo available, as GaeBolg is lost.
  • Briggid + Mideel/Jamuka/Alec
  • Patty can take Swords (Axe after promo). Mideel can give some swords if promoted as well as his axes, Jamuka and Alec can always give Swords.

Anything you guys think is stupid or out there? I mean, there are various LOLCRACKPAIRS, like Briggid + Claude offering both the Mistolteen and Swanchika in the same family, and silly things like that, but that aside.

Edited by eharper256

Thanks for the support.

You're welcome.

• Lachesis + Beowulf/Dew/Noishe/Fin
  • Corple is a mage.

Don't you mean Nanna or Delmud?

btw is any part of the patch playable yet? Like, you know, maybe the first chapter and stuff? It would be cool to try it out.

Edited by LightBrand99

Wait...though that would bring hilarious and quite frankly bizarre late life lesbian relations into the picture. 0_o (since the support conversations can't be changed. Hence, Lackche would be hitting on her own mother!) <headdesk>

Oh..yeah that would be weird...I just figured that since you were changing everyone classes and portraits, that changing who came back would be cool. anyway on another note i was just panning through your table and i found that there where alot of unused playable character portraits (EX: Cuan, Shanan, Laylea, etc.) Are you going to incorporate them as enemies or npcs or just not use them at all?

Not to criticize but, isn't Aira/Mana look a little young to shanan's aunt? Don't get me wrong i love Mana's portrait to death but...unless of course Aira/Mana's brother is a lot older than here and had Shanan around the same time as when Aira/Mana was born. I only say this because they, to me, look around the same age. either way, i like the choice.

Lastly, maybe it's just because of my absolute loathing for her, but Rana still looks out of place especially when next to her new family. Blondes everywhere, then the orange haired outcast Rana...it'd be one thing if her father had orange hair but as far as i know there is no one other than her in this game who has orange hair to make her fit in.

Update: I looked around and as far as I can tell there aren't any blonde haired girls left either so i guess i understand why you had to use her...maybe you could color her hair blonde? If that's too hard then whatever, i can suck it up. Well sorry about all my nagging, but please know that i only what to help you make it better not to complain on it. Right behind you all the way!!! ;)

Oh..yeah that would be weird...I just figured that since you were changing everyone classes and portraits, that changing who came back would be cool. anyway on another note i was just panning through your table and i found that there where alot of unused playable character portraits (EX: Cuan, Shanan, Laylea, etc.) Are you going to incorporate them as enemies or npcs or just not use them at all?

Nowhere else for them to go, so no. (well, actually, I ~could~ change the portraits of the substitutes I used to the unused ones, but I assume, in playing this, that you'll not be using them.)

Not to criticize but, isn't Aira/Mana look a little young to shanan's aunt? Don't get me wrong i love Mana's portrait to death but...unless of course Aira/Mana's brother is a lot older than here and had Shanan around the same time as when Aira/Mana was born. I only say this because they, to me, look around the same age. either way, i like the choice.

You're an uncle/auntie just through being once removed from your siblings child. Age is actually irrelevant. If I were to have a child, my sister would technically be an aunt, despite the fact I'm 13 years her elder. Nevertheless, I think Aira is meant to be young anyway, it just isn't evident.

Lastly, maybe it's just because of my absolute loathing for her, but Rana still looks out of place especially when next to her new family. Blondes everywhere, then the orange haired outcast Rana...it'd be one thing if her father had orange hair but as far as i know there is no one other than her in this game who has orange hair to make her fit in.

Update: I looked around and as far as I can tell there aren't any blonde haired girls left either so i guess i understand why you had to use her...maybe you could color her hair blonde? If that's too hard then whatever, i can suck it up. Well sorry about all my nagging, but please know that i only what to help you make it better not to complain on it. Right behind you all the way!!! ;)

Yep, its the Orange Hair thats the problem. No-one else in the game has it. Moreover, her battle palette is hard-coded to be Orange-haired as I discovered during early research (it was <headdesk> moment!). Sticking a helmet on her battle sprite is also out of the question: as you pointed out, there are no more blonde girls left to use either.

Just, uh, assume Lord Rings wife had it and it skipped a generation. Or something. Its ok though, its made up for by the fact that she looks disgustingly awesome as a female paladin.

Don't you mean Nanna or Delmud?

btw is any part of the patch playable yet? Like, you know, maybe the first chapter and stuff? It would be cool to try it out.

Uh, yeah. I must be tired. I meant Delmud and mentioned Corple twice. My bad.

Technically, the back of the project has already been broken. All the hard work is done. Its just the case of testing for stupid errors. A full FE4 playthrough, in other words. And then final tweaks as needed.

But, if you'd like to test the beta rather than waiting for the goldmaster, I can instead put up a patch tommorow after work.

Edited by eharper256

Testing done up to start of chapter 3. Again, if anyone wants this beta version, please say so, and I'll put it up. Otherwise, I'll assume your waiting for the final one. Heres a whole load more new caps:

GenoNight5-Aira.jpg

Aira being slightly different, lol.

-----------------------

GenoNight4-Eltshan.jpg

Eltshan now uses this guys face, since Kurth was a no-go with his corrupted mouth problems.

-----------------------

GenoNight6-NuAtk.jpg

Jamukas group now attack along the Eastern River rather than through the forest.

-----------------------

GenoNight9-SylviaCut.jpg

Sylvia can use the Iron Cutter now, due to her Hezul minor blood. Shes about to finely slice this armour knight.

-----------------------

GenoNight8-FinProm.jpg

Fin promotes first, thanks to the Elite Ring. (Well, and the Hero Sword he gets from Cuan)

-----------------------

GenoNight7-Briggid.jpg

I think Briggid is more piratey like this.

-----------------------

GenoNight10-FuryDrgn.jpg

Fury and her dragon, demonstrating their new ability to use Axes.

Edited by eharper256

Wow this is quite interesting...;)

You must really like axes. XD

Well, I felt sorry for them in FE4, since they were so nerfed and neglected compared to other games. :D

And...its also easier to add axe and sword animations than it is to add lance and bow ones. Much less searching for offsets.

Speaking of axes, did you modify any of the weapon stats? It doesn't look you mentioned that. Are axes as horrible as they were before or were they improved for balance?

And yeah, I might try the beta patch when I'm free if it's not too glitchy.

Moar Changes for Beta 0.96:

• Alec given Pursuit back instead of Dual, and his stats tweaked downwards again.
  • Ballistae made slightly less accurate. I hate them.
  • Deidre made into a Female Magefighter instead of Sage.
  • An Extra Hero Axe was put into the shops on Stage 3. Alot of axe users now, after all.
  • Celice can now gain love points with Yuria for extra incest goodness. :wacko:
  • Not a change, but I've decided to call Cuan: "The Instagib King!" after his recent arena performance, where he OHKO'ed EVERY SINGLE ENEMY with a single Elthunder blast. :blink:

Speaking of axes, did you modify any of the weapon stats? It doesn't look you mentioned that. Are axes as horrible as they were before or were they improved for balance?

And yeah, I might try the beta patch when I'm free if it's not too glitchy.

Yes, axes have been made much better. Their weight has usually been reduced and accuracy improved to FE7-ish standards. As noted on the changelog table, the Handaxe is now just a highly accurate and lightweight axe (a Slim Axe, if you will) rather than a ranged weapon. After all, considering the player is going to use a few of 'em, it made sense. Also has the side-effect of making generic bandits generally better: they tend to have a 40% hit rather than 15%!

All the glitches that I know of have been squished. I'll post the beta patch for you (see below for notes).

Arthur as a sexy SM...

Ahem, I wouldn't mind trying out the beta if you don't mind. : D

Arthur actually looks great as a SM. I mean, he's always had long hair and that now actually shows on his battle sprite. See below for patch download. And keep the drooling to a minimum, yes? :D

----------------------

--NOTES FOR PLAY--

• IMPORTANT: During Chapter 1, Jamuka will attack across the eastern river. Please send Sigurd through the centre of the forest as normal, however, since the game is expecting this and you may break him meeting Deidre. I believe code exists that automatically makes her appear as his wife in Chapter II anyway, but its best not to risk it. Besides, Deidre is awesome now, (possibly your most powerful Mage, rather than a liability) so please use her.
  • Less important, but noted anyway: Lex starts with an Iron Axe he can't use. See, his Lake event specifically keys off an 'Iron Axe' being in his inventory, not just the item pretending to be an Iron Axe. After you've triggered the event and got the reward for him, you can safely dump the axe (Azel can use it, remember!)
  • Besides the above (which aren't really glitches, just stuff you must do), there are no gamebreaking glitches that I am aware of in this beta at the moment, but bear in mind it has only been tested up to Chapter III. If you find anything, please tell me so I can fix it!
  • As a minor issue, Dragonriders and knights using axes in a battle scene sometimes do a bowser grind across the ground rather than actually flying into combat. No idea why. Its pretty funny anyway.
  • Another silly thing: I guess I need to alter some arena combatants. When you send somebody to the Ranged version of the arena, foes who have Hand Axes just become sitting ducks for you to shoot full of arrows (since Hand Axe has no ranged capability anymore!).

Oh, I can't attach files here, huh?

Oh well. Have a Rapidshare Link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/292373673/Fire_Emblem_4-_Geneologists_Nightmare.ips

EDIT: Use this fixed version:

http://rapidshare.com/files/292936120/Fire_Emblem_4-_Geneologists_Nightmare_0.961.ips

PLEASE APPLY TO A CLEAN FE4 (J) WITH HEADER. You must hardpatch it, then use the Translation as a softpatch.

Edited by eharper256

Well, Hawk is taking the role of Cuan here so of course. /bias

Does Celice start with the same amount of love points with Yuria as he did in the original game, because if so those two will become lovers within ten turns max even if you don't want them together. Well, I guess you could repeat killing her every chapter... D:

Arthur actually looks great as a SM. I mean, he's always had long hair and that now actually shows on his battle sprite. See below for patch download. And keep the drooling to a minimum, yes? :D

Mageknights can be sexy too... I can try, but no promises. :>

I'll be sure to look out for any glitches. Wheee~

Edited by Chalis

Well, Hawk is taking the role of Cuan here so of course. /bias

<rollseyes> Tch, he can't get into character evidently. What do I PAY THESE ACTORS FOR!? LOL.

Does Celice start with the same amount of love points with Yuria as he did in the original game, because if so those two will become lovers within ten turns max even if you don't want them together. Well, I guess you could repeat killing her every chapter... D:

Nah, it was much reduced. I can't recall the exact value I changed it to. Celice is fawning over her in every conversation he has with her anyway. Like father like son with silver haired girls, I imagine, especially since Sigurd manages lovers with Deidre no more than 2 turns after she joins. Time waits for no ones pants to fall. Even if they are related. On a side note, I realised when making this modification to Celice/Yuria that sometime in the past I'd already modified Adult Fin and Altenna so that they can actually pair in the second generation. Altenna starts with 0 in all, though (and of course has -5 a turn for Leaf and Hannibal).

Actually, thinking about it, this can probably cause some hilarity in the Epilogue. Yuria normally talks to Celices Lover there. So she'll end up...talking with herself in the mirror? :blink: Wouldn't surprise me. Shes already the product of incest with Alvis/Deidre.

Mageknights can be sexy too... I can try, but no promises. :>

I'll be sure to look out for any glitches. Wheee~

Indeed. Ask Claude (Mideel?) when you see him next.

Anyway, enjoy.

Actually, thinking about it, this can probably cause some hilarity in the Epilogue. Yuria normally talks to Celices Lover there. So she'll end up...talking with herself in the mirror? :blink: Wouldn't surprise me. Shes already the product of incest with Alvis/Deidre.

If Selis is paired with Yuria, she won't talk to anyone in the Ending.

If Selis is paired with Yuria, she won't talk to anyone in the Ending.

Ah, so theres a failsafe built in, then? I can't say I've tried it before.

Tried it several times in hacks, but maybe that's because they fixed it, so I'm not too sure.

Hmmm GRRRR!

Okay, I just stumbled across an odd bug in the 0.96 beta.

Apparently Pirates crash the game if they try to loot a village whilst holding a sword.

I've fixed this by giving all enemy pirates in Chapter 3/4 axes again, but still, its pretty annoying because theres less variety now.

http://rapidshare.com/files/292932801/FE4GN-0.961bugfix.ips

Download the above ips and use it to patch a 0.96 version into 0.961. If done before you got to chapter III, then its fine. If not, you'll have to restart the chapter from a hard ram save to reinitialise the data (a savestate will not work...hope you save at the end of each chapter!)

Alternatively, patch a fresh (J) rom directly with the new version:

http://rapidshare.com/files/292936120/Fire_Emblem_4-_Geneologists_Nightmare_0.961.ips

so this morning i began your hack from the beginning. so far i really liked it alot as it made cool characters cooler and even lame ones cooler, so job well done there! However once i got Briggid and gave her the Swanchika the game freezes whenever you use it as a ranged weapon...it gets especially annoying when you are midway through a chapter and an archer or something comes up and attacks her at a distance causing the game to freeze and making you have to reset the chapter.

I just wanted to point that out to you so you can fix it! Thanks for the hack so far though , i find it very addicting!! :awesome:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news once again but on chapter four (if you don't use the Swanchika with briggid at all, effectively bypassing the first crash) later on the game crashes again when Mahnya attacks Pamela. I'm not sure why...maybe it's something like what was happening with the bandits in chapter 3...like they both have to have a certain weapon or something...Regardless, this crash is not as bypassable as the Briggid swanchika bug noted above. Thus, i guess i'm cut off from this once again until you fix it.... :sob::sob::sob::sob:

Hmmm... yeah I didn't have time to do any further testing yesterday. Hence, you've now gone past where I am!

The Swanchika should now have a 1-1 range like the hand axe. The Briggid crash was probably because the Thief-Fighter doesn't have a ranged axe animation at the moment (didn't think it would be required). (ponders) Hmmm... thats annoying. I'm guessing the thing is hardcoded to be a ranged weapon. Bear with me a little. I may have to do some weapon switcharoos if it is hardcoded (swap a legendary that is not ranged with it) since I am totally out of space for animations. Or perhaps nerf the male thief-fighter to use only swords in order to give the female thieffighter ranged axes.

EDIT: No, I'm just thick. The Swanchika's range wasn't changed. I thought I'd altered it, but apparently I forgot. I'll look into the Manya bug before releasing a new version though.

Same for the Manya crash, I'll have to investigate. I imagine its because she was given a Silver Axe and the game wants to see a lance.

Such is the problems with beta versions! But ah well, thanks for pointing it out. I'll edit this post if a solution is found to these issues. You may have to return to a game from before Briggid spawns to fix issues if I release another patch, m'kay?

EDIT: Because I'm also bored, have some more caps:

FEGN-AidBrid.jpg

The new Aideen and Briggid meet. (lol time paradox?)

FEGN-Briggid-Swanchika.jpg

Briggid using her sexy Swanchika. 0_o It almost looks too big for her...

FEGN-Dew-Overkill.jpg

Dew on a overkill frenzy after he finds a copy of Aura and promotes.

FEGN-Lol-Lex-SwdMast.jpg

Lol, Lex with Long Hair as a Swordmaster looks funny.

Edited by eharper256