BY MINE SWORD OF SILVER AND BOOK OF METEORS, I CLAIM THIS THREAD AS MINE!

#!/dev/haru

Yes, I knew that, it's just that the FE3 RNG seemed more acurate or fair than that of FE4 & FE5. Like FE6, compare that one to FE7 & 8's, FE6's is more similiar to FE4-5's seeing on how it actually does screw you.

And this justs isn't my personal experience, some players even saw their sword users missing a hit against axe users.

Both comparisons have 1 thing in common: The weapons in the games where you're "screwed" more often have lower accuracy. It's not the RN.

I was about to say that...but many can even miss at the 90s%

Or 100% :blink: . But, that's just a post of an image I saw a few months ago.

Seen that. Personally I've seen it happen more in FE7 than in FE6.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, that's seriously screwed then. But really, haven't you seen many of your units missing in anything above 60% many times?

At least that rarely happens in FE7, or not too very often.

Edited by soul1112

FE3 had the exact same RNG as FE5 save for the few "Cannot be killed" manipulations like earlygame Eyvel, C5 Reidrick and Beldo (this one can be captured though :D) and C11 Kempf.

Seeing as how the 2 RN system came out AFTER the 5th game, IT made the rest of the series easier considering that it's EXTREMELY rare for you to see below 50% hit rates against the enemy while the enemy tends to see below 50% right from the get-go.

This.

...You pampered-ass bitch.

I started with the 2 RN games. But I like FE4/5 a lot more.

:D

I don't really get the claim that 2 RN making the game easier. It changes the percentages, but the game makers did take this into consideration. It isn't as if they just added the 2 RNs, but kept the hit chances identical as in FE1-FE5.

The only thing it truly changes is how much effect your evasiveness has. Rather than being linear as in FE1-FE5, it's relative in FE6 through 10.

And why would RNG not screw you over in FE4 to FE5? You must have another definition by being RNG screwed than I have. Is it not the more unlikely scenario happening? If so, that would stay completely the same with both, if you actually do the maths.