Xiltas' Sprites (or the most imaginative title ever)

Xiltas Crysten

Damn, last entry was June 12th? o.o gotta change this XD

Well, my "Lord of Hatred" hack is still not given up, never! I worked over the worldmap for the hack, took me about two hours of working with MS Paint and Adobe Photoshop, was pretty exhausting, but I tried to give it a look as close as possible to a real FE-map, what do you think?

gainakarte3he3h.png

Of course there are more cities on Gaina, just pointed out the ones important for the story.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, good to know. I hope I find someone who can teach me how to hack, so I can use it^^"

I haven't sprited in a while now, so I'm a bit out of practice. Did this mug for Uphir, a currently nameless armor knight:

knight4gl7.png

It's not my best work, but... yeah, as I said, I'm out of practice, and suffered some lack of creativity.

Hmm, good to know. I hope I find someone who can teach me how to hack, so I can use it^^"

I haven't sprited in a while now, so I'm a bit out of practice. Did this mug for Uphir, a currently nameless armor knight:

knight4gl7.png

It's not my best work, but... yeah, as I said, I'm out of practice, and suffered some lack of creativity.

The neck needs better shading I think, Also the whole placement of the head seems like it should be back a little bit.

I worked a bit on my Aaron-mug, since I had the feeling that he needs some improvement.

I used some parts of my "Jinsei"-mug for his new body, I improved the shading on the left hair side a bit, and I tried to make his eyes look a bit older, so one believes that he's in his early thirties.

aaron-new0q5u.png

• 2 weeks later...

True, yet I'm satisfied with it^^

A new sprite, an inhabitant of Forllorin attendig the wyvern academy of Mymîr (some years after The Lord of Hatred), his name is Takil^^

takilk0aw.png

He is spliced together from many parts, who can find out most of the parts?^^

Hmm, not bad^^ It's merely Forde's armor color, and you forgot three people, but nice guess^^

Hair: Matthew, Wil

Face: Colm; Eyes: Wil

Body: Zeiss(the shoulder plates), Innes (collar), Wil (body itself)

The "mark" on Takil's chest is copied from Zeiss as well^^

Well, since he's still attending the academy, he doesn't really need a chestplate yet, the shoulderplates are just for... well, style^^

Well, wanted to try something new and ended up spriting Suko from "Avatar". I've got mixed feelings towards my work, but there's definetly a resemblance to the "real" character. What's your opinion?

zuko735jw.png

With a bit less scar:

zuko6pukj.png

Reference-pic:

zukob66m.png

The hair color is actually custom, although in the end it looks a bit like Noah's.

The shading of the scar also proofed to be quite tricky, but I tried my best.

Oh yeah, base-body was Shin.

It looks great, but I do agree the outline of the scar needs to be lighter. Right now it looks kind of like the scar is something that has been put on his face rather than a part of his face. If you get what I mean.

• 3 weeks later...

Hadn't much time to sprite in the last few weeks, but I did some sprites.

The first one was for Furetchen, since he wanted a new mug for his character in "Pentacle of Darkness". I've made a slightly updated version today, but I'll show you both:

First:

furet3ubiu.png

Updated:

furet449ba.png

Then I made a new version of "Coat" (guess I'll stay with that name o.o), don't forget he's a swordmaster:

coat-new2zyc5.png

a version where I tried to keep the eyes:

coat-new89a2.png

And a version where I tried to make his eyes like one of the Organization XIII members, but it looks... strange:

coat-spielerei2a2f.png

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, uhm... I tried to do a little more custom stuff, or better said, try to improve my (semi)custom skills, so I took Raven and tried to totally change his appearance. Okay, the colors could be better chosen, but they're custom as well... what's your opinion?

half-custom-attemptrqif.png

I'm not sure if you have too many "creases" in the clothing, since that jacket(?) looks really baggy.

NEON BLUE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Well, the shades really just need more contrast. Hair shape also seems too big and defies gravity. >w>

It's good that you're working on semi customing though.