Epic Wins, Epic Fails

Rewjeo

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, he averages 37.4 SPD (31 Cap) and 26.1 DEF (24 Cap) and MAG on average is only .55 away, so that really isn't all that remarkable.

Ilyana having the second highest STR, HP, and DEF in Micaiah's group. Haar had first in all of those. Not quite sure which that goes under...

Epic fail:

Haar getting his face smashed in by Ludveck on Turn 15. Commence ragequit.

EDIT

Epic win: Beating 3-10 in 6 turns

Epic fail: Doing it on EM with a promoted army and a 20/20/11 Haar.

Edited by Jade Curtiss

• 2 weeks later...

Win

Laura dodged two 78% attacks that would kill her if one of it hits.

Fail

Aran threw a javelin from the balcony on part 1 chapter 7 at an archer who had 48% hit 11 damage 1% crit. Aran got critted and died.

You DO realize that Micaiah is one of the characters who are least susceptible to critical hits, right...?

Which makes it an epic fail, obviously.

Epic Fail: Micaiah gaining 0 spd up's for 5 levels.

• 2 weeks later...

Epic win:

Makalov had adapt and a blessed Wurmslayer when you fight against all the dragons. He owned very much.

Epic fail:

In a playthrough where I only used thieves and sword-guys I only had Mia, Heather, Mist and Ike for the chapter in Oliver's Villa. All weapons broke, and Ike with Ragnell fell asleep, and each time he woke up they put him back to sleep. I think it took me more than 40 turns...

Fail: Making Elincia defeat Asheras auras. She hit 40 damage on them and at herself. She was with 4 hp. I didn't heal her. Next turn comes the epic wave of doom and kills her.

Win: Mist getting attacked and critted twice in a row. Both hits would have had killed. She activated miracle on both hits.

Boyd and Rolf both attacked twice on Ashera and dealt around 30 damage both. I saw that when Ashera had like 3 hp. It was on easy though.

Watching the base conversation in which Rolf and Boyd fight which is more important, skill or strength. Then checking their stats later on. Boyd had good strength but more skill and for Rolf it was other way around.

Sothe and Micaiah. Everyone else from the Dawn Brigade suck.

New win:

Cain doing 100 damage to Ashera in one round. EM, though. Still, TRIPLE DIGIT DAMAGE. And he didn't activate his Mastery. He would've just obliterated her with that...

Doesn't Ashera have Nihil, meaning Caineghis couldn't activate it anyway?

New win:

Cain doing 100 damage to Ashera in one round. EM, though. Still, TRIPLE DIGIT DAMAGE. And he didn't activate his Mastery. He would've just obliterated her with that...

Who is Cain? Cain is a cavalier from SD last time I checked.

Also Ashera has mantle. Negates Mastery Skills.

Epic Win: Getting Mia to cap out all stats without boosters.

Epic Fail: Tibarn getting critted by the sniper with a DB. Ike missing the killing blow for Ashera at 66%.

Edited by BlackKnight666

Short for Caineghis (or however you spell it)

Now if only it DIDN'T cancel out masteries. That would be good for watching people do amazing amounts of damage to her. Unfortunately, she'd be up there with FE6's final boss if she couldn't do that.

It does negate them (Criticals).

Epic Win:

In 1-3 (NM), my level 9 Micaiah got hit by Burton for 17 damage, leaving her with 2 HP left. She insta-blicked him. A weakened soldier then tried to hit her but she dodged and then killed him. Another soldier attacked, he also missed, and then Micaiah proceeded to crit his ass with Thani.

• 2 months later...

Epic Win:

Sanaki dodges a lethal draco's axe.

Epic Fails:

4-4 HM, Mia gets hit by the same Warrior with a 16 hit rate twice. If not for a Physic she'd be a goner.

I think I was one square from 13-turning the map, but I couldn't get to the Meteor sage reinforcement.

• 3 weeks later...

Epic fail: Mia using Gamble with a killing edge, 67% hit 98% crit. activating Astra and missing 3 out of 5 hits, and thus not killing my opponent since she can't crit with Astra <_<

Epic fail: Mia using Gamble with a killing edge, 67% hit 98% crit. activating Astra and missing 3 out of 5 hits, and thus not killing my opponent since she can't crit with Astra <_<

That's why I love Shooting Star from fe4 and fe5. You could still crit. (Also it rolled with skill% rather than (skill/2)%)