A Reminder

Shuuda

I would just like to give a good, stern reminder to the member-base about what to do in the event that they come across a topic that infringes on the forum rules.

First of all, such topics should be reported. Moderators are not omnipresent, and your help makes all the difference in making this forum a better place for those who wish to post in a mature fashion.

Do not feed the topic with posts, especially if it's infringement on the rules in blatantly obvious. I understand that some have good intentions in pointing out the problem in the thread, but the easiest way to deal with them is to simply point them out to a moderator; who is capable of properly dealing with it. Remember that mini-modding is against the rules.

Anyone who posts in these topics with the intention of worsening the issue or trying to get a laugh out of the thread shall be viewed as contributors to breaking the rules, and will be warned (from verbal to official depending on various factors). There are times and places where having a joke is perfectly acceptable, but threads that break the rules are no such places.

In any case, posting in such topics only serves to give the forum a bad image.

Thank you for reading, and post responsibly.

:~Shuuda.

Moderators are not above the forum rules either, correct?

Of course not. But they ARE expected to rarely (more like never) break them. That's sorta the reason why they're mods.

Edited by Ben Stein

I somehow get the feeling we both thought of the same thing when we read this.

Glad to know I'm not alone.

I get the feeling that there is something specificity you're trying to tell me or imply. In which case, please just come out with it.

Edited by Shuuda

What, about how he used to "troll"? There is a difference between stating an opinion that people don't like over and over again for shits and giggles and trolling.

But yeah. Totally don't make bad topics anymore Nishi.

I somehow get the feeling we both thought of the same thing when we read this.

Glad to know I'm not alone.

I get the feeling that there is something specificity you're trying to tell me or imply. In which case, please just come out with it.

Your feeling is wrong.