0 growths run

CT075

Oh, joy.

I beat the first few chapters, anyway. (READ: 1-5)

The prologue's a joke and the other ones involve Titania killing everything.

So does this one.

Next chap, I get Shinon and Gatrie back!

And yes, this is on HM.

Good luck with Ch. 7, 8, 13, 18, and Endgame.

Ch 7 I can beat by having Ike and co. hide in a corner while Tits goes around murdering people. Oh, and Shinon/Gatrie, too.

In Ch8 I can have Tits rescue Ike unequipped and have her load up on Vulneraries.

In Ch13 I have promo'd Kieran, Zihark, Tits and Jill. Also Gatrie and lolAstrid. I think this is the point when Titania stops doubling, though T_T

In Ch18 I get Shinon back, not to mention I still have Jill and Kieran (this being when Zihark and Tits become obselete)

As for Endgame... crap.

I'm more worried about Ch17, right now.

Means what it says: everyone has 0% growths across the board. Of course, FE9 has bands and Knight Ward, so he might still be able to get speed levels in there and such.

About endgame, I can prolly abuse Ena with Bands and then waste RNs so Ena can kill Ashnard. Then Giffca can eat him.

Anyway, report: I'm up to Ch 12. Yay for laguzslayer, Zihark murders these chumps. Only problem is that Zihark can't double Seeker. 'course, I can always try for a crit.

The desert's a bitch.

Anyway, Ch13 involved Gatrie, Tits and Mordy walling while Volke got the chests.

Ch14, Tits and Kieran cleaned up shop. Ho-hum.

Now, I have to find a way to recruit Stefan without getting my team eaten alive...

This honestly should not be awfully hard - The game is loaded with great prepromotes. Even after that, Laguz, skills(some of which are broken), BEXP, weapon forgery, growth bands, and the Mag/Str split(to a small extent yay stat boosters) make the issue easier.

Edited by bunny: Now with Pancakes

This honestly should not be awfully hard - The game is loaded with great prepromotes. Even after that, Laguz, skills(some of which are broken), BEXP, weapon forgery, growth bands, and the Mag/Str split(to a small extent yay stat boosters) make the issue easier.

Yeah, but the main problem is Ch15, and Endgame. In Ch15, none of my units (Sans Lethe, Mordy and Gatrie) can stand up to laguz for long because Lethe and Mordy are off getting Stefan for me, and in Endgame Ike nor Ena stand a chance against Ashnard.

Yeah, but the main problem is Ch15, and Endgame. In Ch15, none of my units (Sans Lethe, Mordy and Gatrie) can stand up to laguz for long because Lethe and Mordy are off getting Stefan for me, and in Endgame Ike nor Ena stand a chance against Ashnard.

Use the Laguzguard, it helps a lot.

Don't forget you get a Royal vs. Ashnard too.

Use the Laguzguard, it helps a lot.

Don't forget you get a Royal vs. Ashnard too.

This is Sparta HM, so I don't get a Royal against Ashnard the first time. Giffca can eat Berserk Ashnard. Meanwhile, I have to figure out a way to kill regular Ashnard.

Save some speedwings and seraph robes for Ena and give her resolve.

All my Seraph Robes are reserved so Ike can survive a hit or two from Siege Tomers. Although, if I save all my stat boosters and abuse bands with Ike, I could conceivably "kill" the BK and eat Ashnard with Nasir...

Anyway, I eventually won the game Ch15 by ferrying Zihark with a Laguzslayer with Laguzguard!Jill and having Marcia ferry Volke. Took about 15 turns, since I had to wait for the Tigers by Muarim to revert before I could safely drop Zihark. Recruited Stefan and made the executive decision to give him an Ashera Icon, since he's going to be one of the few units that will remain viable for more than a couple chapters.

In chapter 16, I recruited Danved/Devdan/whatever and got all the chests in 10 turns. I'm still finding ways to make base level Marcia useful.

Chapter 17-3 will be hell.

All my Seraph Robes are reserved so Ike can survive a hit or two from Siege Tomers.

Rescuing exists for a reason. Roy doesn't need any Angelic Robes.

Unlike in your situation, none of my fliers can take a hit either. In fact, I think a few of them can double Marcia IIRC. And I can't just waste RNs to force a miss, since I'm no good at it.

Edited by Fang

Rescue him with Titania/Kieran. If you can't find a way around it without dumping all of your Seraph Robes on Ike, you're not doing it right.

Fair enough. Although I've already dumped Kieran (Too inaccurate- even with Swords) and Titania is quickly becoming obselete. Mak/Astrid/Oscar suck, and I don't get Geoffery for a while. Also, I'm not trying to low-turn this.

But besides that, chapter 17.3 is really getting on my nerves. I can't rescue Ike to get him away from the action, I can't kill all of the surrounding enemies and Ike isn't good enough to survive long enough for me to hide in the corner, like I usually do.

After doing some experimentation, Ike can survive a hit from the Bolting Sage at the start of chapter 27 (the one in the locked room) if he has a Seraph Robe and a +7 Pure Water. Or I could just kill him with a Calill/Bastian crit, but...

I believe the best character you'd have at this point in such a run is Muarim. Make sure he has the demi-band, and have him do most of the fighting. There are a lot of 1-2 range enemies (particularly mages) in 17.3, so that's a bit problematic. What are your supports like? Do you have any spirit water currently?

I believe the best character you'd have at this point in such a run is Muarim. Make sure he has the demi-band, and have him do most of the fighting. There are a lot of 1-2 range enemies (particularly mages) in 17.3, so that's a bit problematic. What are your supports like? Do you have any spirit water currently?

I have one usage of Spirit Water left right now and it's in the storage. As for my supports... Tits and Ike have a B, Ike and Lethe have a C,& Stefan and Mordy have a C. I guess I could always Shove Ike to safety...

• 2 weeks later...

Right then, I've been too busy playing FE4 to notice this, but then I remembered to update.

Ike promoted. Not that it helped, but...

At any rate, I have Unkie Shinon back, and he kicks ass (For now). I also have Reyson (Yay) and Tanith (Yay x 2). I'm on Chapter 21, right now. I can't seem to figure out how to recruit Taur, though. Any ideas?

Ike + Reyson? Lure him in and use Ike?

Reyson has an inability to dodge those Sleep Staves. Also, lure him in with whom? I guess I could use Tanith's reinforcements, but I use them as boss fodder (i.e. the subcommander with the Brave Lance)