Fire Emblem League Of Champions

Chocolate Kitty

Alright, since I know all the time when I post pictures I say"for my hack". But if you look around, there is no hack in any topics started by me. So decided to finally make a topic and it will be updated almost daily so look at it often.

Update 12/15/09

I have to re-do the hack because i kinda screwed up in the minor details of the game and then the problem seemed to irk me more and more so when this problem is fixed, there will be a patch, i didn't give up on this one, trust me.

Super Update! 2/9/10

I re-did the whole hack from scratch but now for FE7 instead with a modified story that I had before which was already too vauge....

Basically the "main" character is a bandit who you know, pillages. But one day, one of his friends happens to steal some mystical earrings(I know, odd right?) that happen to belong to the Marquess of Caelin and they all become wanted and stuff. So during part one, you get all your allies and stuff and battle your way to Caelin against various groups such as the black fang. Turns out there is major corruption in Caelin, Pherae and Laus and this leads a major character to do things that will eventually affect our little bandit group later on. But that won't be until part 3.

go1.png

Patch: http://www.4shared.com/file/218625791/3d9b1b7a/Blaze6.html

Credits: http://www.4shared.com/file/218625792/a492.../_2__notes.html

That should be it so try it out, tell me want you like and dislike, tell me if you want to be a boss, errors, stuff like that.

On another note, a student at my school died today so R.I.P. and take a moment of silence for her.

Hey, is this going to be moved to showcase by any chance?

Edited by Uphir

Um.

What are we supposed to be trying to analyse? I doubt it is your masterfully written story or fantastic provided screens.

The closest thing I have to a question is; I assume you'll be making original Armour Knight sprites...?

This was to see how it looked so far. And no the story line isn't finished completey. I have started it and it is moving along.

Regarding armor knights, I'll probablly import a few but if I ever start to animate my own and put them in, then yes original armor knights.

• 3 weeks later...

No need to be sorry. It's a good portrait.

I just want to point out, are you sure you want to do third tiers? As Allan's Aokage pointed out in my ROM hack topic, they are incredibly unbalanced, even IS had a hard time with them.

Sorry if that came out harshly.

No need to be sorry. It's a good portrait.

I just want to point out, are you sure you want to do third tiers? As Allan's Aokage pointed out in my ROM hack topic, they are incredibly unbalanced, even IS had a hard time with them.

Sorry if that came out harshly.

Why are you quoting me? Quote the first post.

Yeah, I though long and hard about this and the way I'm doing this they are actually balenced(or I think they are). You will have to see for yourself when I post the current patch which should be here by December 5th. I'm only releasing the temp. patch on serenes if that makes you feel special. Most likey it won't have text inserted but chapters 1-8 are finished basically comepletely.

1st Patch

Try it out, it's pretty hard but I think It's fun. Note:text is only up to the end of Ch1 but all chapters up to Ch8 are finished so don't feel you have to stop at ch2.

And I know it's Dec. 6th, I'm late.

Notify me of any glitches or mispelling up to where I said. You can't play easy mode so go straight to normal mode. Never tried hard mode yet so I have no idea what will happen there.

I know there are "glitches" in ch.5x and ch8 so don't tell me about those.

Enjoy.

I assume that the portraits aren't all inserted yet? (lol@old man Priscilla)

In the Fulitaer's first line, he calls Nova "...wayward prince of Renais?" which is presumably unedited. Icy's line "if we keep dilly-dalling like this..." should probably be "if we keep dilly-dallying". Most of the R-Info things (Light Mage, Nova, Hanson, THE ALMIGHTY BOAZ, generic soldiers and Icamania) have their original descriptions, instead of edited ones.

I assume it's not possible to edit tiles? Since the fort is floating on the river. BOAZERNAUT should be recruit-able. Also; the houses cannot be visited. Also Ryan says "ern" over "earn"; "shamen" over "shaman". The loldiers are suddenly... not so lol. Dawn should say "Thank goodness! Oh, I don't mean..." instead of "Thank goodness!Oh, I don't mean..."

Immediately , the King says "sircumstances" (instead of "circumstances") and "...me t you were..." (instead of "...me that you were..."). Nova has a double-space in his speech (exact words; "...Icy could escape the..." And Rebecca is an old man. And from then on, all the script is untranslated so I skip all the conversations.

Will report on gameplay issues. Will probably edit this. Watch this space =O

-edit- Zeek can't use the Wind Sword he comes with. I'm not entirely sure it's possible to get the Killing Edge from the chest (since Zeek can't steal it from him), but I didn't open the door on the first turn. Also, I'd recommend putting a generic Knight or something on the throne and allowing Esmond to run around, since you can just sit in front of him and make him into a Joke Boss. Also; stole a Master Seal. Let's see who it works on...

-edit edit- Actually, scratch the above. Esmond 's crazy Avoid and lack of a 1-range makes him more boring then anything. Waiting for a crit with the Killer Lance. He killed Icamania with a crit, so he isn't that bad. Just... boring unless you try to speed it up. Finally beat him by letting Nova waste his Starlight trying to crit. He finally critted... when Esmond had 6HP left. Bah.

-edit edit edit-

However, consider me the type who only comments on the bad things. Anything I don't mention is awesome in general, especially the maps =O

Edited by Allan's Aokage

Thanks for the spelling stuff, I suck at that, so I fixed where you told me.

I didn't feel like editing the text for decriptions yet.

I don't really know what you mean when you said with the fort floating on water but if its bothering you, i'll alter the map.

I don't know why you can't visit the houses, this is the only chapter where this happened other than ch7 where I eliminated the houses. Besides, whoreally goes to the houses. Most of us just go to the villages for items.

Reason for the wind sword problem is because I recently changed all the weapon levels again. It's fixed now. You can get the killing edge because when the thief steals it, it becomes droppable.

Tried to fix the esmond issue before but I may or may not try again.

Master seal works on any class not promoted(ex. fighter, archer, thief, mage)

Note:what I posted here is not on the patch posted before, it'll be on the next patch.

Edit:

I had a feeling you might say that because he is almost impossible to hit/kill

Don't worry about your negative comments, they help me make the game better.

Oh yeah i forgot, Nova doesn't blink yet, give me time.

Edited by Uphir

It's not that much of a problem, just something I noticed ^^; On Chapter 1, there's a fort between two bridge tiles. There's a pixel or two between the right side of the fort and the right bridge tile, where you can see water. So it looks like the fort is "floating."

Now speedrunning the game through so I don't kill off Icamania again. Expect my thoughts on C4 when I catch up.

-edit-

You can get the Killing Edge without killing the Thief, actually. If you put someone (who he can steal from) holding the Red Gem in his range, he'll go for that instead of a chest.

-edit edit-

Also; what's with the purchasable Venin weapons from the Armoury? Buyable at 0G each? =O Short Axes and Venin Weapons can't be sold.

-edit edit edit-

Zach vs Jackson gives the Gheb vs Amelia conversation.

-edit edit edit edit-

Glitch time 8D

Visiting Lute's village in Chapter 4 will cause the game to freeze, simply doing nothing while showing the background to the village.

-edit edit edit edit edit-

Piercing Bow has effective damage against Shamans (Zach w/ Piercing Bow vs generic enemy Shaman w/ Luna in Ch4).

Edited by Allan's Aokage

I'll try to fix the fort thing, but i like it where it is.

The venin weapons don't have prices yet, sorry. I'll fix the short-axe selling problem.

Actually anyone vs Jackson gives that convo, I didn't change it yet so yeah.

I forgot about that glitch, it's because the text was inserted this happens. That's not really my fault, but i should have fixed that, so just skip it if you can. Also happens in FE7 with angry hector and FE6 with yodel so I'll fix that.

Edit: Whoops, I'll fix that, not supposed to happen.

Edited by Uphir

Nah, there's no need to fix the fort. Was just commenting on it. Looks cool.

The only way to get around the glitch is to not visit the village at all, or reset if you have visited it already.

Now moving towards the end of Ch4. Slowly.

-edit-

Actually, Nova vs Jackson gets you Duessel vs Cormag.

-edit edit-

Lute glitches up conversations. She appears as a graphical mess or an invisible person whenever she appears. She then causes the conversation immediately after to glitch up as well. It fixes itself when L'Arachel and Co. appear on the screen.

Lucille, in Chapter 5, will appear as normal.

Edited by Allan's Aokage

Oh yeah, this is kinda important, arenas are EVIL! if you send in a non promoted unit, you might fight a promoted unit.(ex. elroy as a mage vs a druid)

I haven't found a way to fix this yet so be patient or just enter them at your own risk, once crioxe beat a berserker so it's possible to win.

• 1 month later...