Bible comes to Xbox 360.

PostPavilion

Usually I'm annoyed by articles with haughty, dismissive tones like the one princeharold posted, but B&H Publishing is really asking for it this time. The XBox has always been a system for teenagers who don't go to church, and most of the recent games to be controversial among religious groups are for it.

Plus, five dollars for a digital bible without any commentary? What a ripoff. I'll stick with searching verses for free online if I need to look anything up from the Bible, that way I'll have extensive interpretations for every verse at my fingertips, unlike XBox 360 owners with this silly-named product.

I'd be surprised if your average X-box player had either the literacy or attention span to read the Bible.

That doesn't matter, this particular "game" is marketed more at the average player's parents.

I'd be surprised if your average X-box player had either the literacy or attention span to read the Bible.

That doesn't matter, this particular "game" is marketed more at the average player's parents.

I'm just taking a juicy opportunity to insult X-box players.

because nintendo consoles are getting an huge amount of any kind of random shit you will be able to see fairly EVERYTHING by the end of this gen

And of course, since this isn't coming to the PS3, that means that Sony is the Devil. Literally. You can't argue with FUNDAMENTALIST LOGIC!

lmaoo

Edited by SAMUS TUTA ZERO D'ACCIAIO

I'm surprised we didn't see this earlier on the wii

The Wii isn't an American-made system, and too many American Wii developers are too busy making six million different kinds of billiards and quiz show games for Wiiware to make a Bible.

Edited by Aitherion

I'm surprised we didn't see this earlier on the wii

How did that make any sense in any kind of context at all

The joke is that the Wii is full of stupid, purile shit that only little old ladies find cool.

Like the Bible.

:awesome:

I'm sure you love it too. I know you're just a super-big Christian on the inside. Pascal tells you so! >:)

....Wow, putting bibles on consoles now? What is the gaming-world turning into? ...

Crazier stuff's been done, and more than twenty years ago too.

Edited by Hero