Fire Emblem 6 balance patch ideas

Vykan12

• 2 weeks later...

I actually did something similar to this patch. Rather than make all these drastic changes to weapon stats, why not just make them similar(if not exactly) to Fe7 or Fe8? And If anything, the stats and growths of characters(and bosses) need to be redone . Fe6 was full of mediocre characters wolt IMO. :o

Edited by Evalcin

Could you link it?

What do you mean?

I actually did something similar to this patch. Rather than make all these drastic changes to weapon stats, why not just make them similar(if not exactly) to Fe7 or Fe8? And If anything, the stats and growths of characters(and bosses) need to be redone . Fe6 was full of mediocre characters wolt IMO. :o

I tried to make the archer-type characters a bit more buff. As for weapons, I just did what Vykan (Or corn) asked for.

I'll have an update (*gasp*) in a minute, just need to do some testing. I've been kind of busy with school and all that.

Double post, but I hope you won't hold it against me.

Here is your new patch.

I've given the Pegs another point of con, and I've given Wendy and Juno some boosts. Lilina also comes with a 60-use, Brave tome named...

Tina Staff.

It acts much like a staff in animation and BGM, but it does damage and all that. This is just temporary until I can figure out what else I can replace instead.

Also, it won't be locked to Lilina (yet) because I can't figure how to do that. So for now it's just an E ranked tome that kicks major ass.

Here is your new patch.

I've given the Pegs another point of con, and I've given Wendy and Juno some boosts. Lilina also comes with a 60-use, Brave tome named...

Tina Staff.

It acts much like a staff in animation and BGM, but it does damage and all that. This is just temporary until I can figure out what else I can replace instead.

Also, it won't be locked to Lilina (yet) because I can't figure how to do that. So for now it's just an E ranked tome that kicks major ass.

In the item editor there should be an option in one of the drop down menus that allows you to lock weapons for specific reasons. Select that lock for the item. Then, go into the character editor and go to Lilina. In the character ability section, make it so that she use the weapon lock you just set. Even with this bad explanation, you should be able to figure it out.

Here is your new patch.

Tina Staff.

In the item editor there should be an option in one of the drop down menus that allows you to lock weapons for specific reasons. Select that lock for the item. Then, go into the character editor and go to Lilina. In the character ability section, make it so that she use the weapon lock you just set. Even with this bad explanation, you should be able to figure it out.

I can give her:

Rapier/SoS lock

Dragonstone lock

Wo Dao lock

That's it. At any rate, I won't have new patch up until Wednesday (Pacific). 4 days or so after that, I get a trip to Singapore, where I have no Internet access.

No just make the Weapon (the Brave Tome) have a Wo Dao weapon type lock in the abilities section (so swordmasters only) and give the Lilina the ability to unlock it.

Edited by Rafael

• 1 year later...

Sorry guys, but is there an update?

And the link doesn't work. Can someone upload it to 'mediafire.com' or something? Thanks.

And thanks for making this patch. It would be a life savior if this actually works out.

Suggestion: allow Roy to promote around Chapter 16, or just after it. In plot terms, he becomes commander of the whole army, and gets the Fire Emblem itself, so it makes sense to have it around there. It makes him also a lot more viable in combat for the entire game, instead of being relegated to being ferried until he gets the SoS. Of course, you'll have to remove his plot promotion when he does get the SoS, if possible.