Magic the Gathering: Radiant Dawn

Progenitus

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought the general rule of thumb was X/X for X mana (like 1/1 for 1 mana) was okay, though as you go up it becomes stricter (a 6/6 for 6 mana and nothing else would be pretty shoddy). Don't take my word for it though, EDIT: particularly because I pulled this out of my ass

Edited by Andrew W.K.

Ok, that's fine >_>

In other news...

cardAran.jpg

I see what you did there

i kno, something tells me aran rly sux

Way to still not get the point. It isn't like we are saying any of his failings means he sucks. A unit can be worse than others but still good. Mordy is worse than Titania and Gatrie and Shinon and Ike and Haar and ... but if we start pointing out his flaws will you accuse us of saying he sucks, too? Just because you are still butthurt about Aran being the 4th string tank in 1-4 doesn't mean we are suggesting he sucks.

xfd butthurt neckbeard bawfag

No idea what that^ means.

Honestly, I don't really like the phrase butthurt all that much, but I can't think of anything more appropriate given how long you've been sore over this whole thing. And how long what we are actually saying seems to take to sink in (it clearly hasn't yet, so the clock is still ticking on that one).

Tell you what, if you can come up with a phrase that adequately describes how you have been acting over the past few months every time the subject of Aran's 1-4 performance is brought up, I'll use that. As long as the word or phrase describes your juvenile inability to get over it and accept reality, that is. It also needs to describe how offensive you get every time the subject is brought up. Come up with a superior phrasing and I'll really appreciate it, since I do agree that the word "butthurt" is a little questionable.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

Hahahahaha, the Aran card is spot on.

Come on Narga, this thread is meant humorously. Do you really feel the need to make posts like that just for a satiric image?

Edited by Mekkah

Why is Jill part-blue?

Also, lol at getting fucked by Baneslayer.

But 2/3, vigilance, flying, and double strike for 4... might be a bit overpowered. I dunno. I'm still not an expert.

Ok, that's fine >_>

In other news...

cardAran.jpg

Do I see Aran hype? :3

If only there were these for Duel Masters...

NO NOT DUEL MASTERS ARRGH

how about a few instants?

Thani: Deal 3 damage to target creature or player or destroy target artifact... cost 1RW or something

If Thani's going to cost 3, make it 1WW. What does light magic need red mana for?

I'm pretty sure Thani should be an equipment though.