Zanryu's NEW Art Thread

Zanryu

deluhisignature.png

About time I did something art related again, no? Took me forever, and I know it's not that good, but I like it. The people are the band members from Visual Kei group, Deluhi.

Aggy (Bass), Juri (Vocals), Leda (Guitar), Sujkh (Drums)

This is an old image of the band, however, they recently changed their overall appearance for the release of their first full-length album, Yggdalive. I just prefer the older look a bit more, so I decided I'd use that. Besides, more pictures of the older look anyways.

Edited by Zanryu

Ouch, no love? Just like the good ol' days. xP

I got some critique on it back on FEND, so I made a few changes.

deluhisignature.png

Brightened it up a bit, got rid of the black dots on Leda and Sujkh, changed the overall tone a bit and added some blue to the left of the band.

Any better, any worse? I got a comment regarding how near it came to monochromatic, which was intended to a certain point, but I figured I'd fix it up. I also got a comment regarding contrast on the band, so I fixed the contrast on them to make their features more visible.

I think the whole image would look a touch sharper if you changed the background back to pure black, while keeping the other areas where you've lightened the colors.