Character battles FINALE

Santino

Who should win?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. ..

• Lachesis
    • Levin
    • Nanna

After a very close match (8 vs 9 votes), Nanna beat Oifaye in the last semifinal. Shannan got one vote : P

Which makes Nanna, Levin and Lachesis the three final characters and contenders in the..

*Drumroll*

FINALE!!

final.png

Mother meets daughter and man who has the same reputation as mother. There's the princess of Nodion who grows from bad princess to awesome master knight, is almost confirmed to have two pairings in the canon and mothers Delmud and Nanna. Then there's the runaway prince of Silesia who likes women but not being with them, has special contact with another species and is the dad of Sety and Fee. And then there's the sorta-princess of Nodion who heals her way through two games, plays a big part in Lenster's liberation and is predestined for two separate kinds of incest.

The pic is made of various fanarts, I only put them together. Links to where I found the pics:

My choice:

I love all these characters, but my vote goes to Levin.

Edited by Santino

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh.. Without normal full editor acess the poll is going to be weird. Basically, to vote you have to delete your previous vote and vote again. The first option in the first question contains old votes and can't be removed without losing the poll.

Last winners were Lex, Leptor and Olwen.

New characters:

Edin: A priest from Jungby with minor Ulir blood. Daughter of Jungby's duke, sister of Bridget and Andrei, mother of Rana and Lester.

Cubuli: Leader of a squadron of enemy wind mages in FE4's chapter 4.

Dean: Dragon knight who looks like Dain the crusader. Eda's brother, linoan's friend and loyal to Arion. Playable from the middle of FE5.

Colhuta: The only Harold to appear in FE5. Works for Trabant and leads an attack against Manster.

Fury: A pegasus knight from Silesia whos main role is to bring back Levin. Mahnya's sister and Fee and Sety's mother. According to FE5 she is coupled with Levin.

Kempf: A bad guy who's jealous of Reinhard. He appears twice in FE5 and almost gets Olwen killed.

Azmule: The king of Grandbell during FE4's first half. Diadora's grandfather and major Narga holder.

Azel: A fire mage from Velthomer with minor Fala blood. Alvis' younger half brother. Childhood friend of Lex and Tiltyu.

Donovan: A green-haired Kinbois who's the boss of Silesia in FE4's chapter 4.

I vote Edin, Fury and Azel somewhat boringly. Almost voted Dean, Colhuta and Kempf.

Boldo vs Lex and Hawk really isn't fair. A very minor boss versus two playable characters. You should pit Boldo against Daccar and Disler.

I chose to choose the brackets somewhat randomly.

Dean because of Dragon Lance. Fury because she's Mahnya's sister. Azel because he's Alvis's half-brother. How come Azel and Azmure both have only one vote?

Also, if you're going to put them all in the same thread, I think it would be a good idea to keep editing the opening post as well.

Since when was Colhuta a Harold, he looks nothing like him? Colhuta is an old man with open eyes green hair and a harsh looking smirking face. Harold and his clones are young looking men, with perpetually closed eyes, brown hair, and a bored expression. Anyway I voted for Cubuli, Colhuta, and the King.

Edited by Emperor Hardin

Since when was Colhuta a Harold, he looks nothing like him? Colhuta is an old man with open eyes green hair and a harsh looking smirking face. Harold and his clones are young looking men, with perpetually closed eyes, brown hair, and a bored expression. Anyway I voted for Cubuli, Colhuta, and the King.

FE 4 Coruta. He's a green Harold. He's probably the only generic boss appearing in two games along with Erik.

As for me, Dean, Kempf and Azel. Also is it normal that I can't vote in the poll?

FE 4 Coruta. He's a green Harold. He's probably the only generic boss appearing in two games along with Erik.

As for me, Dean, Kempf and Azel. Also is it normal that I can't vote in the poll?

You have to delete your vote first. I don't know what's wrong with the votes on the third question though :/

I'll probably end up just counting what people say that they vote for that one.

Edited by Biney

I hope this is considered a project thread so I can double post.

Hopefully the polls will work out now... Had to include another alternative to ignore.

Edin and Dean tied and Fury won. The poll says Azel and Azmule tied but there was obviously something wrong so I'll say Azel won.

Current batch:

Magonne: I don't really remember which Harold this is :/ I think it's the one who's a dragon knight in chapter 5 and aids in Trabant's attack on Cuan's squad.

Adan: The slow armour who's only good for getting the pursuit ring. Fun to abuse though and spawns some good fanart.

Eyrios: The mage knight whom you have to sacrifice Olwen to get. He hates being a commoner and wants to be noble.

Gerrard: The dude guarding Evans (the last town) in FE4's prologue. He's got a cool hairdo.

Deu: Young thief who may be trained to an awesome thief fighter. He's god in the Neir hack. Has the lovely sol skill and pairing him with a woman is probably pedophilia.

Lahna: Levin's mom and the queen of Silesia. She has the same portrait as the woman who gives Lex his hero axe. She gives Levin the Holsety book.

Filat: The king's messenger who's an old man with a moustache. He gives Sigurd some holy knight title on behalf of the king.

Lakche: Ayra's daughter, Skasaha's twin sister and an awesome sword fighter. Some say she's better than Shannan.

Reydrick: One of the main bad guys in FE5, he controls Manster and kidnaps Nanna and Mareeta. In his backstory he's a Conote guy who betrays Lenster.

My votes: Adan because I hate Eyrios and don't care about Magonne, Deu because he's God in Neir (and I like him) and Reydrick because he's a well developed character.

Eyrios because he's pretty good (although I still think Olwen is better). Rahna because I never trained Dew and she gives you Holesty. Lakche because she is awesome in FE4 as Lex's daughter.