1. 1. ..

• Lachesis
    • Levin
    • Nanna

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Winner of semifinal 1: Levin! The match was very close between him and Ishtar, becoming maybe the batch with most votes yet. Arthur also died as god's punishment for his murder on Skasaha.

Now for the third part of the..

*Duturudutuduuuuuuu*

SEMIFINALS!

batch23.png

Nanna vs Shannan vs Oifaye.

My choice:

Nanna or Oifaye, Nanna or Oifaye... or maybe Shannan.. Nanna barely beats the stache.

After a very close match (8 vs 9 votes), Nanna beat Oifaye in the last semifinal. Shannan got one vote : P

Which makes Nanna, Levin and Lachesis the three final characters and contenders in the..

*Drumroll*

FINALE!!

final.png

Mother meets daughter and man who has the same reputation as mother. There's the princess of Nodion who grows from bad princess to awesome master knight, is almost confirmed to have two pairings in the canon and mothers Delmud and Nanna. Then there's the runaway prince of Silesia who likes women but not being with them, has special contact with another species and is the dad of Sety and Fee. And then there's the sorta-princess of Nodion who heals her way through two games, plays a big part in Lenster's liberation and is predestined for two separate kinds of incest.

The pic is made of various fanarts, I only put them together. Links to where I found the pics:

My choice:

I love all these characters, but my vote goes to Levin.