• Lachesis
    • Levin
    • Nanna

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maira<3<3<3

Marty for no adequately explained reason as said before with Vaha.

And Celice for being such a beautiful girl.

Celice (as a man) is a much prettier girl than Yuria, but Yuria is still "greater". So that so.

Maira because something

Marty because HE'S FUCKING AWESOME

Yuria because she's the only of the three that has something resembling personality.

Celice (as a man) is a much prettier girl than Yuria, but Yuria is still "greater". So that so.

Yuria with her suckage skill and late game Narga. And 5 MOV shaman.

And Celice is still prettier than her. 8D

Sudden awesomeness with Narga and story makes up for all the bad. Yuria aint my favorite, but she beats Celice IMO. Even though he's pretty.

Maira because something

Marty because HE'S FUCKING AWESOME

Yuria because she's the only of the three that has something resembling personality.

: D

Maira, Marty, and Yuria.

Maira was chosen at random.

Marty was chosen because he's awesome.

I only chose Yuria because she has the same name as a character from Hokuto no Ken. =\

Winners last time were Maira, Marty and Yuria.

Current batch: (some descriptions may contain big spoilers)

Dobarl: The pirate boss guarding the final castle of FE4's chapter 3. Is a Demagio palette swap.

Meng, Bleg and Maybelle: The deadly pegasus trio in FE4's epilogue. They all have weapons that steal hp IIRC, and appear with Ishtar's crew.

Othin: Playable for most of FE5, an axe knight from Fiana. He has a thing for Tanya.

Bator: The king of Verdane, he is decieved by Sandima to invade Grandbell.

Arion: Trabant's son and major Dain holder. He uses the Gungnir and is Althena's friend, foster brother and maybe love interest. He is probably a better person than his dad. The boss of FE4's chapter 9 and later a boss turning into an npc.

Linda: Amid's sister, Ethnia's daughter, Tinny's sub, Tiltyu's niece etc. A dark haired mage of some kind with brown hair.

Fin: Cuan's helping hand, a lance knight playable in both halves of FE4 and FE5. He raises Leaf and Nanna. Second place in the previous character cup and the name inspiration for a prominent FE4 Threader. DEVOTION

Machyua: A sword fighter in Sety's magi squad, she helps Leaf escape from jail and joins as playable in FE5.

Coen: Aida's dad and Cyas' grandfather. He's the boss of the chapter in FE5 where you meet Reinhard.

I vote the pegasus trio because I absolutely hate facing them, Arion cause he's cool and Fin because I'm in love with the guy.

Winners last time were Othin, Arion and Fin.

Current batch: (some descriptions may contain big spoilers)

Gandolph: A prince of Verdane and the first antagonist of FE4. He takes Edin as hostage and is a boss in ch 1.

Heim: The leader of the crusaders, he got the power of Narga. Azmule and Diadora's forefather.

Blagi: A crusader and the original Valkyrie staff user. He's Claude and Sylvia's forefather and is a religious idol.

Radnei: Lakche's sub and Rodolban's sister. A decent sword fighter.

Alva: This is FE5's Alva, he's one of the Lenster knights living in hiding. He becomes a playable lance knight.

Alec: The green knight of FE4. He wears a turban and stays with Sigurd for the whole of FE4's first half.

Rana: Edin's daughter, Lester's sister. She's a priest and stays with Celice for the whole of FE4's second half. She's a popular girlfriend for Celice in fanart.

Sety: The Sety who's not one of the crusaders. He's Fury's (and according to FE5 also Levin's) son, Fee's brother and a major holsety holder. He leads the magi group working to free Manster.

Kurth: The prince of Grandbell, he doesn't appear in-game but has a portrait. He is Diadora's father through an affair, and his assassination is what causes Sigurd to be accused of treason.

I vote Blagi (it must be cool having a religion based on you), Alec and Sety.

1. Peg. trio, in my eyes the most challenging FE4 battle

I might agree with this.

Edited by Biney

Heim was a random pick

Alec because I like to use him, despite him being below the others in terms of quality

Lana because I kinda like her, and I don't really like Sety or Kurth so...

Also, Alva is a lance knight indeed