The Quest for the Holy Hikari

Mufasa

Well, because I finished my history, (Though most of you probably don't even know that) I've decided to start a new story. This one is about the quest to find the Holy Hikari. Anyone who said they wanted in in that previous topic will be in at one point. Thought this doesn't mean if you didn't post you aren't in. Anyway, here's the first episode. Read, enjoy, criticize, whatever you want:

(Note: This is not an attempt to overshadow TWEWU. I myself read that and comment on it more than anyone, and I love it.)

*The scene opens up zooming in on a castle. It is clearly marked with the words: NAMINE’S PALACE. However the word Namine is written on a board which covers up three other names that were previously there. The screen pans inside and zooms in on Masu, who is cleaning a toilet.*

Masu: Ah....*Wipes his forehead.* I win again toilet. You’re not gonna be not clean when I’m on duty. *Laughs because he said duty in the bathroom.* Well, time to get back to work!

*As he turns out of the stall, a light shines down upon him, and a voice booms at him.*

Gawd: Masu! I am Gawd.

Masu: You’re....God?

Gawd: No! I am his younger brother: Gawd! I have less power than him and a lower paycheck, but more vacation days.

Masu: Oh.

Gawd: Masu!

Masu: Yes sir?

Gawd: I have charged you with this task: Recently you have been employed by a new entity of the same person!

Masu: .....You mean Namine?

Gawd: Correct! However, before that, she was known by the name of Hikari! You, must revive and find the person known as Hikari, and bring her back to power!

Masu: Wow....a holy edict! Well, where do I go?

Gawd: That is for you to decide! Your journey will be dangerous and perilous, but you have been charged by Gawd! *The light disappears and Masu is left standing on his own with a toilet brush in hand.*

Masu: Wow.....dangerous AND perilous. Danger I can handle, but I don’t know about peril. I know! I’ll ask for some help on my quest! But who would help me to find Hikari on a journey with peril and danger? Hm......

*Scene change.*

Lyle: ......You’re fucking stupid Masu....

Masu: All I’m asking for is some help! Come on Lyle! You know I can’t do this without you!

Lyle: Yeah, I know, but that still doesn’t mean I’m going to do it!

Masu: Please?

Lyle: ......Listen.....Masu....Namine has changed her name 3 times. Hikari was just one of those phases. Don’t pay too much attention to it. She’s still the same person!

Masu: By I was charged to do this quest by Gawd!

Lyle: God asked you to do this?

Masu: Pfft. No! Gawd! There’s a major difference.

Lyle: ......Listen Masu, shut-up. There’s no difference between Namine and Hikari.

Masu: ....You’re wrong Lyle.

Lyle: ....Here she comes. I’ll prove it.

Namine: Hey Lyle, hey Masu.

Lyle: Hey Namine. Say, I wanted to know, can I take the next 6 months off. I have to go looking for someone.

Namine: Sure. Sounds fine...*She walks off.*

Lyle: ......Good Gawd you’re right!

Masu: So? Will you come with me?

Lyle: ....On one condition.

Masu: What?

Lyle: ....I get to be the main character!

Masu: No way! I was the one charged with the edict by Gawd!

Lyle: So? I’m writing the story! Eff you Masu! You’ll be my gawky sidekick.

Masu: Dammit.....

Lyle: Wait....this’ll never work.

Masu: What? Why?

Lyle: We can’t go on a quest with just two people. There needs to be at least three. It’s a comedy rule!

Masu: That’s stupid.....

Lyle: It’s a rule! Now lets see what we have.....We have the dashing main character swordsman.

Masu: .....dashing?

Lyle: *Glares at Masu.* The gawky comic-relief mage.

Masu: So what else do we need?

Lyle: ......

Masu:......

Lyle: I got it! A sarcastic irritated archer!

Masu: Where are we gonna find one of those?

Lyle: ......I know where.

*Scene change.*

Titania: I’m sorry, we had him killed off for being a pompous racist dickhead.

Lyle: Dammit. Shinon would have been perfect....

Titania: We have Rolf if you want.

Lyle: Nah...we don’t need a whinny little brat.

Masu: What about that Leonardo guy?

Lyle: ....I want someone who can last for more than one battle...

Masu: Oh yeah....

Lyle: Let’s go. Thanks anyway Titania.

Titania: No problem.

*Back at Namine’s palace. Masu and Lyle are sulking on the front porch*

Lyle: ....Not one archer....

Masu: ....Maybe we should go for a healer?

Lyle: ....Nah, healers are religious fanatics. It would be easy to convince them to join since this is a quest given to us by Gawd, but they don’t have the sarcasm we need.

Masu: Damn.....

????: Hey you two.

Lyle: Eh? Oh. Hey Arc.

Arc: *Stands over them with papers in his hand.* Here, I got you your mail since I’m apparently the mailman to fill in plot holes as to why we meet at this time in the story.

Lyle: *takes mail.* Thanks....

Arc: Well, I have to get going. Apparently I have more houses to deliver mail to.

Lyle: Wait!

Masu: Huh?

Arc: Wha?

Lyle: Arc! You’re an archer right?

Arc: Yyyyeah?

Lyle: You want to join us on our quest to find Hikari?

Arc: .......Why would I want to do that?

Lyle: Um....

Masu: Why wouldn’t you want to do that?

Arc: Because to quote Claire: “Hikari is a dirty whore.”

Masu: ......

Lyle: .....Should that really matter at a time like this?

Arc: Forget it.

Lyle: Arc!

Masu: We’re on a mission from Gawd!

Arc: .....What was that?

Masu: I said ‘We’re on a mission from Gawd.’

Arc: *Tears in his eyes.* That’s a quote from Blues Brothers......I love that movie....*Sniff.* Okay.....I’m in!

Lyle and Masu: Hooray!

Arc: But just know, I’m not doing this for you guys. Or Hikari. Or even Gawd. .....I’m doing this for John Belushi. May he rest in peace.....

*They all take a moment of silence.*

Lyle: Alright, we have the hero, the comic relief, and the sarcastic know-it-all. We’re set. Gentlemen! Let us be off: TO FIND THE HOLY HIKARI!

*They run off. They stop for a second*

Masu: Wait. Where are we going? We have no leads.

Lyle: South! If she’s anything like the average bird, that’s where she’s headed.

Arc: ......But it’s summer....

Lyle: Hey! Whose the hero?

Arc:......Fine.

*They run south.*

To be continued.

Edited by Lyle Dayek

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, because I finished my history, (Though most of you probably don't even know that) I've decided to start a new story. This one is about the quest to find the Holy Hikari. Anyone who said they wanted in in that previous topic will be in at one point. Thought this doesn't mean if you didn't post you aren't in. Anyway, here's the first episode. Read, enjoy, criticize, whatever you want:

(Note: This is not an attempt to overshadow TWEWU. I myself read that and comment on it more than anyone, and I love it.)

*The scene opens up zooming in on a castle. It is clearly marked with the words: NAMINE’S PALACE. However the word Namine is written on a board which covers up three other names that were previously there. The screen pans inside and zooms in on Masu, who is cleaning a toilet.*

Masu: Ah....*Wipes his forehead.* I win again toilet. You’re not gonna be not clean when I’m on duty. *Laughs because he said duty in the bathroom.* Well, time to get back to work!

*As he turns out of the stall, a light shines down upon him, and a voice booms at him.*

Gawd: No! I am his younger brother: Gawd! I have less power than him and a lower paycheck, but more vacation days.

Gawd: I have charged you with this task: Recently you have been employed by a new entity of the same person!

Gawd: Correct! However, before that, she was known by the name of Hikari! You, must revive and find the person known as Hikari, and bring her back to power!

Gawd: That is for you to decide! Your journey will be dangerous and perilous, but you have been charged by Gawd! *The light disappears and Masu is left standing on his own with a toilet brush in hand.*

Masu: Wow.....dangerous AND perilous. Danger I can handle, but I don’t know about peril. I know! I’ll ask for some help on my quest! But who would help me to find Hikari on a journey with peril and danger? Hm......

*Scene change.*

Masu: All I’m asking for is some help! Come on Lyle! You know I can’t do this without you!

Lyle: ......Listen.....Masu....Namine has changed her name 3 times. Hikari was just one of those phases. Don’t pay too much attention to it. She’s still the same person!

Lyle: ......Listen Masu, shut-up. There’s no difference between Namine and Hikari.

Lyle: Hey Namine. Say, I wanted to know, can I take the next 6 months off. I have to go looking for someone.

Lyle: We can’t go on a quest with just two people. There needs to be at least three. It’s a comedy rule!

Lyle: It’s a rule! Now lets see what we have.....We have the dashing main character swordsman.

*Scene change.*

Lyle: ....Nah, healers are religious fanatics. It would be easy to convince them to join since this is a quest given to us by Gawd, but they don’t have the sarcasm we need.

Arc: *Stands over them with papers in his hand.* Here, I got you your mail since I’m apparently the mailman to fill in plot holes as to why we meet at this time in the story.

Arc: Well, I have to get going. Apparently I have more houses to deliver mail to.

Arc: *Tears in his eyes.* That’s a quote from Blues Brothers......I love that movie....*Sniff.* Okay.....I’m in!

Arc: But just know, I’m not doing this for you guys. Or Hikari. Or even Gawd. .....I’m doing this for John Belushi. May he rest in peace.....

Lyle: Alright, we have the hero, the comic relief, and the sarcastic know-it-all. We’re set. Gentlemen! Let us be off: TO FIND THE HOLY HIKARI!

Lyle: South! If she’s anything like the average bird, that’s where she’s headed.

*They run south.*

To be continued.

Niiiiiice. But wait, isn't Arc now known as Metal Arc Rabbit? Also is Gawd Hikarusa's little brother?

Niiiiiice. But wait, isn't Arc now known as Metal Arc Rabbit? Also is Gawd Hikarusa's little brother?

He joined the quest when he was Arc. So he's known as Arc in the story.

And no. Gawd isn't Hika's younger brother. (Though, that adds an interesting sub-plot idea....)

*Scene change.*

*Scene change.*

*They run south.*

To be continued.

Wow! That was really cool/funny! I can't wait for the next part! =D

LOL...

Just so you know, I'm not joining the quest. I can be a non-killable enemy if you want.

Hm. Alright. I need more enimies in the quest. Sounds good.

LOL...

Just so you know, I'm not joining the quest. I can be a non-killable enemy if you want.

you don't want hikari bakc? you don't liek her?

*cries*

I'm the rabid anarchist, remember? I wouldn't take sides during the Civil War because I didn't want a ruler.

oh yeah...... HURRAY FOR ANARCHY!!!!!

WUT KNIFE???? you hates hikari? but hikari told me she loved you....

WUT KNIFE???? you hates hikari? but hikari told me she loved you....

Hey! Hikari loved me!

Or did she?

*Goes to think about whether he should continue on the quest.*

Hey! Hikari loved me!

Or did she?

*Goes to think about whether he should continue on the quest.*

she loves everyone lyle, just like aphrodite, the goddess of love. but hikari only loves you in THAT way.....

Lyle will cook up a good motivation for me to hate Hikari, just you wait.

but nobody hates hikari...... and she has never done anything to be hated by anyone.....

I got one, she said DO A BARREL ROLL, to many times

i swear some heads will roll if you try to pin that on her.....

she loves everyone lyle, just like aphrodite, the goddess of love. but hikari only loves you in THAT way.....

but nobody hates hikari...... and she has never done anything to be hated by anyone.....

i swear some heads will roll if you try to pin that on her.....

Hikari needs some enemies, or else she's just as boring as a sponge.

Hikari needs some enemies, or else she's just as boring as a sponge.

so you're willing to sacrifice yourself for little old me? that is so beautiful! *cries*

OBJECTION!!!

Spongebob. Case closed.

but spongebob has several "enemies" so he's not as boring as a sponge, even though he is a sponge