Mufasa

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nighty? Nightmare? That's not Nightmare. That's just a random bartender. XD
looks like nightmare cuz of the blindfold

This

Also, am I the only one who thought the generic theives Battle Animation in Path of Radience looked like Solid Snake?

This

Also, am I the only one who thought the generic theives Battle Animation in Path of Radience looked like Solid Snake?

Not really, the Radiant Dawn generic swords-masters do though

When drawing comics, try to compress the frames a bit more. I may as well add that when you draw your character faces they look too flat and don't have enough shape. There are also too many frames with nothing but a character saying something in it.

Next Page

14y5qw6.jpg

When drawing comics, try to compress the frames a bit more. I may as well add that when you draw your character faces they look too flat and don't have enough shape. There are also too many frames with nothing but a character saying something in it.

Sorry, I had already finished this page before you posted that...But I'll definitely keep that in mind for the next page. Sorry again...^^'

As for frame order, the last three are arranged incorrectly, assuming you're going with manga style. Usually, while the panels are read from right to left, if there is a "vertical" panel next to two horizontals then the two horizontals are read before the vertical in descending order.

Your comic is fairly good as usual. But the last frame, while funny, had a really bothersome problem with it. Both characters' necks are much too long. I know you can't go back and change it now, but I just thought I'd bring it up to help you in the future. It's still good, though...

I really like this story. This was the first story I read before I joined SF, and it kinda' set the mood for the website for me. But is there a way Princess and Lyle could make a copy of this story (both manga and script) without messages throughout. While funny, it can be really hard to find where specific things are, and the manga strips are hard to follow with all the messages in between.

Your comic is fairly good as usual. But the last frame, while funny, had a really bothersome problem with it. Both characters' necks are much too long. I know you can't go back and change it now, but I just thought I'd bring it up to help you in the future. It's still good, though...

I really like this story. This was the first story I read before I joined SF, and it kinda' set the mood for the website for me. But is there a way Princess and Lyle could make a copy of this story (both manga and script) without messages throughout. While funny, it can be really hard to find where specific things are, and the manga strips are hard to follow with all the messages in between.

Oh, you mean like..a topic with nothing but the pages?

also, 3 more pages. I'm gonna start putting page numbers on them.

vs2by9.jpg

35cinv4.jpg

w9wm0w.jpg

More soon.

Edited by Princess Kilvas

Once again there were some confusing panels orders (specifically 03/05/09's top line), but 15/03/09's page was quite nicely done. However, you need to have less blank space in the frame and fill it up (even if it's just a cheap texture). If you do decide to put something like buildings in, try to do them with some good quality drawing.