Thoughts on writing

Inactive Account

I once got a 4 on one of my essays, which was quite unusual for me since I usually got 2s. It was a story of how I got revenge on this kid for destroying my stuff.

I once got a 4 on one of my essays, which was quite unusual for me since I usually got 2s. It was a story of how I got revenge on this kid for destroying my stuff.

could you elaborate on the grading system?

This one time, I was forced to right a letter to the mayor about the hobo situation in our city or something.

The teacher was quite impressed by my letter.

I was just afraid the mayor was going to send his "crew" to my house to kick my ass....

I'm all right at creative writing. It's just essays/research paper type things I hate.

I've got about 120 pages and counting of a script for a video game, plust about two sketchbooks worth of character art. I'll finish it eventually. You might see it out there in about ten years or so.

if you know your topic and like writing then its a hell of alot easier and funner.

i like writing, and i even like essays to a certain extent, but the things they made me write in english? no thanks.

i love writing research papers and essays with interesting topics, but English did a very good job of ruining the experience

Some of the stuff I use is made by my stories, (the Memnar, also Serene never get's a Diviner in Riviera and Serene Divinity is something I came up with)

Plus it's either that or nothing when I'm grounded