geneology of ayra playthrough log

Mousefire

Chapter 2-part two

I hated this part in the original, and I hate it here. I had to bum rush through everything, and abuse several battle saves. the general army was annoying, and they had a powerful high preist. the first boss was actually pretty easy. the rest of his army took several hits to take down. admittedly, this part is a bit easier than the original. I rushed to the second castle, and took out the boss with lex, karin, ethlin, and ayra. Leaf got a light sword from daisy, and galzus got a thief sword from lex

Edited by mousefire

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really would give Daisy a 4/10. When everyone gets good Swd ranks,she locked with fuckin C ones. Also no durability or offense whatsoever, nor even Bargain.

Also, it's Aida not Liza. I have played this patch up until Ch3 before, but I screwed up and had to play it again.

Anyway, I would seriously rank Vampa even higher. Elite really does wonders. Also Pamela is quite good with Aira's Steel Sword, dodging everything and doing a acceptable job doing chip damage. Or even 1RKOing.

Aira is 10/10. If she can't 1RKO by default, all she needs to do is activate Starlight, then it's done.

Tinny: A rank thunder and she begins with tron. Tron has an innate critical in this game. she has wrath and charge. Uber. 9.5/10

tiltyu.PNG

Either I missed something, or you just called Tailto Tinny.

:facepalm: I'll change that

I really would give Daisy a 4/10. When everyone gets good Swd ranks,she locked with fuckin C ones. Also no durability or offense whatsoever, nor even Bargain.

Also, it's Aida not Liza. I have played this patch up until Ch3 before, but I screwed up and had to play it again.

Anyway, I would seriously rank Vampa even higher. Elite really does wonders. Also Pamela is quite good with Aira's Steel Sword, dodging everything and doing a acceptable job doing chip damage. Or even 1RKOing.

Aira is 10/10. If she can't 1RKO by default, all she needs to do is activate Starlight, then it's done.

Damn, I hate how similar liza and aida are

prayer helps daisy, and she fills her duty as a theif

Ayra doesn't activate meteor sword much for me

Edited by mousefire

Chapter 2 done. Azel and Tailto were paired.

Now, after the Ch3 arena rounds, Galzus and Vampa promoted. I abused Trabant with the Elite Ring, so he's close to promotion.

Fin is now paired with Sylvia.

Chapter 2-part three

After the castle, you get trabant and fury. I was able to rush fury over to the village that had the bargain ring. I sent my army upwards. The armor army was annoying, and the boss of the free knight army had three leadership stars. I recruited miranda with leaf, and I killed the boss with karin. Douchebeth is easy when surrounded. I was able to save the rest of the villages.

Finished Ch3. The Orgahil pirates were a pain in the ass. Also, Cuan's Knights were also pretty damn strong, all with Hero Lances.

Now, in the Ch4 arena, I'm getting my ass handed. Briggid, Miranda and Aida were promoted.

to the few people who look at this topic, I won't be updating for a while. I'm addicted to fe5

I would be if I could find an emulator with sound.

zsnes...

It doesn't work (the sound) on computer...

I got bored of this hack after I finished chapter 9 it was really hard especially if you get rng screwed which I did repeatedly. If anyone has really good holy blood pairings please let me know.

Edited by Masamune_Wielder

• 2 weeks later...

*Defib*

Chapter 2-part 4

Before I seized, I abused the arena with leafs staves. he promoted. I put all my units in front of the armor blocking the path. The units that came out were a bunch of archers, sword fighters, and fire mages. They were annoying. They crowded the path, and it was hard to get through. The boss made Leaf and Ethlin sleep. Lex was able to hit the boss with 28% chance of hitting :awesome:. The boss had 4 leadership stars and a wind tome, so he's extremely annoying. Lance knights and a duke knight came, and leafs guards took care of them. troubadours and a female paladin came, and Galzus helped leafs gaurds. Ayra came and seized the castle.

I haven't recruited pegasus knight Levin yet.

Chapter 2-part 5

The last line was annoying. I had to use my uber units, so that left my lower untits with less experience. I was able to steal from all the ballista and from the doucheblaster shagaal. I killed him easily. seize, end of chapter 2.

Chapter 3-part one

I had to rush quite a bit. Trabant falls in love with princess fury, so I had to kill him. I sent Ayra to the east to kill the lance knights. The armors were pretty easy. In fact, most of the enemies were easy. The boss was uber. He could crush a promoted galzus. I used Fin, Karin, and there lovers bonuses to overcome him. in the end Karin killed the boss thanks to the hero sword and a lovers critical. I waited many turns so that Fury fell in love with Levin, and Leaf fell in love with miranda. On turn 50, I revived trabant.

Chapter 3-part 2

Cuan's army is tough. Their all promoted, and have javelins and hero lances with auto-switch. Leaf was a master knight, and his uber movement+trabant's dance helped him talk to cuan. He got a nice 20 use earth sword. The knights were able to kill off trabant. I'll revive him with the valk staff. Some Dragon knights came, and Ayra killed all of them. 49 kills. one more for criticals :awesome:

Weird promotions. Lachesis promotes into a master knight. Deet'var promotes into a forrest knight. Vampa has a mage knight. Fury has her own promotion. It's a variant on the princess. It has A in all magics including dark. A in swords and staves as well. As a nice touch, the class skill is charisma. I'll edit this as I boss abuse Shagaal some more

Edit: Maybell promotes into A baron, and Azel promotes to a Magefighter

edit#2: Dew has a custom class as well. He's a Thief mage. C in Anima and light magic. a B in swords. his narga blood gives him a B in light

Edited by mousefire

Apparently this is not a popular topic to post on. *sigh*

well, if anyone reads this, I need some help with pairings. I can't decide who to pair alvis with; tailto or aida. Both give major tordo.

I also have no idea who to pair trabant with

Edited by mousefire

Chapter 3-Finale

The Fighters are annoying. i had to rush through them. daisy snagged some money. Turns out Alvis could kill all the ones coming for him. A weird thing is that dew gets the wind sword even though he patty replaces him originally. The boss isn't as tough as the first boss of the chapter. on another note, Ethlin got the Tyrfing, and Alvis got the fala flame.

Sylvia got a restore staff and a reserve staff from two villages.

Chapter 4-Part 1

Ugh. I had to bum-rush up. Bandits need to die quick. The female mages aren't that hard. The Bishop with reserve and sleep is. A group of Pegasus knights leaded by noish came over. He is annoying. His skill and uber amount of skills make him always critical. Battlesave is a good friend. I was able to kill him barely with Fala Flame. That's right, barely. Without the leadership, they went down quick.