School's out...

Inactive Account

in our school system, finals don't impact your grades under certain conditions.

Like if you get 2 C's for one semester, you can completely fail the exam and still come out with a C.

That's why I really don't care about studying.

B)

Lucky bastard. Damn lake braddock and their "We're like one of the best schools in the states!" Our finals count as a QUARTER GRADE. Not only do they count as a "5th quarter" grade, they also IMPACT your FOURTH QUARTER grade!

I wear a hoodie everyday in the blistering sun,it ca nget up to 100 on a good day in early June.

I wear a hoodie almost every day except the really hot ones. That's why I don't like hot weather. Have to change old habits....

They seriously closed school because of heat? We had 95+ weather in the middle of May, and it's supposed to get above 100 later today. They don't ever close school here unless we have ice on the roads or we're flooding badly. Ice rarely happens and we don't usually flood so badly that the roads are all closed.

Y'all are really wimpy when it comes to heat.

Edited by shadrach

Our high school is air-conditioned (except for my freaking computer classroom), but the other schools in the district aren't, and when they change the schedule for one school they almost always change it for all the schools in order to coordinate the buses.

Today the little kids (okay, the primary, intermediate, and middle schools) got off halfday, but not the highschool.