MaSu's current status with his Finals...-_-

Masu

My summer's been going for the past two, two-half weeks~

College finals were easy as well~

some are, some can be a pain in the ass *remembers*

cool.

if you learn in C++ language I can actually help you.

._.

I'm going to learn Java next year.

awesome! we're using MCMPX and Mathematica to simulate nuclear reactionsj in the cores. according to the professor, its very similar to Java, but i don't know, i've never played around with Java....

oh yeah, the teacher was very interested "in" me

:blink: And i thought the teachers at my school were fucked up. One of them was growing weed with his wife in his closet. They had over 500 pounds of it. And then there was the teacher who thought we had a 2 hour delay so he wasnt expecting us for another 2 hours so he decided to watch red tube in class and fap. And we walked in on him. That was very......."special?"

one of my teachers at my old school got fired for beating up a student. He smoked crack before class as well

No kiryn sadly im not joking. Oh i just remembered another one! Some really cool substitute who would sub for EVERY SUBJECT (i had him for chemistry,friend's sister had him for band,friend had him for german, etc) would like play a guitar in all of the classes he subbed and would talk about his myspace and try to get all chummy with everyone. Girls would start like eating lunch with him (he was in his 20's) and would be retarded enough to give him their myspaces(this was 2 years ago b4 facebook) and their cellphone numbers. He started texting and calling a girl i knew from 8th grade going like "lets fuck" or "i herd u give great blow jobs" and shit like that so she tricked him by saying "Kay lets meet at this time tonight" and the retard shows up and she already has the police with her and he got OWNED i mean arrested. REALLY CREEPY.