Merry Christmas!

NTG

Have a safe and happy Christmas everybody! Don't lose your important belongings in the snow! Don't have a barbecue in a forest!

Xmas_FE10.jpg

Brought to you by Annual_Christmas_Greetings!

/end

Edited by NomadicTrooperGirl

I feel that Onemanga is giving me a better Christmas present than the forest, even if the new One Piece chapter has that one fucktard's watermarks on it.

EDIT: Also of concern, what has caused Boxing Day to no longer be upcoming? Yesterday the forum calendar said that Boxing Day was upcoming. Today it doesn't, even though Boxing Day is tomorrow.

Edited by General Spoon

EDIT: Also of concern, what has caused Boxing Day to no longer be upcoming? Yesterday the forum calendar said that Boxing Day was upcoming. Today it doesn't, even though Boxing Day is tomorrow.

I stole it.

Merry Christmas to everybody! Christmas is actually over in my timezone though.

And NTG, that art looks pretty great. I like the way the snow was shaded and the lighting was excellent.

I stole it.

I see. So that was your plan all along. Its too bad for you that I caught onto you.

Late as hell but whatever:

105.jpg

Is that Merlinus being mauled by a wolf laguz

That's Oliver... XD

sorry the hair looked blue at first