Name Undecided

Iced

Do we have to register in that place?

yes do it.

I just don;t wanna nerf my bases...

But fine,although I'm adding a few points to my growths then,since i'm gaining like 1 exp a kill for a while anyway...

Ether Lv.10 Swordmaster

Hp:48(30)

Str:20(20)

Skl:26(10)

Spd:27(30)

Lck:21(30)

Def:17(40)

Res:15(10)

170% growth total,and a hit to all bases except Skl.Is that acceptable?

no your STR is WTF not to mention your other stats this is a hack not the empires Ether

It's not that bad.

Look at Percival in HM,he has the same Str and more Hp,with Similar Def,and he not only joins midgame,but at level 5 with better growths than me.

Yes the Spd/Skl are high,but that is to be expected for any prepromote SM.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Class doesn't really determine base stats.

I could be an armor knight with 20 Spd and 3 Def,and while it's not aesthetically pleasing,there is nothing wrong with it.

Are you saying that because i'm a swordmaster,I can't be physically durable or have good Str?Cause that's bullshit.

BTW,most SM's have Similar Str/Hp at 20/10 to my base stats,look at Rutgar/Fir,or Guy with his HM bonuses,Joshua is around there,Zihark is around there.

Edited by Ether

While technically it's possible, there is...y'know, kinda a...pattern, maybe? To stats and classes?

It's just that having the HP of maybe a 20/5 Warrior AND the killing power of an SM your level...well, it'll be easier to know what's OP when the actual power of any enemies is known, but as a person who's only character to get above 40 HP have been Dozla, Hawkeye and Gerik...40'll do fine for an SM.

EDIT: what're we registering for? I think I missed something.

Edited by Furetchen

That's the thing though,most playable SM's get stats similar to mine at the same level aside from Def,and then they end up stronger than i do because they have nearly double/triple my non Def growth rates.

Hmm just out of interest (regarding the side forum) what's the issue? I mean it's not like an extra bookmark will kill your browser right? (and you can just go to it from the first post of this thread anyway meaning you don't have to even bookmark)

If people are reluctant to sign up for the place because they don't want to share their email address I can make your account for you so you don't need a email address (Just send me a PM with what username you want and I'll send a PM back with your password)

Alright...How's this?

Ether Lv 20/15 SM

Hp:46(30)

This way,I'm even following the SE guidelines,and I'm still down 100% growth rates,to compensate for joining a little earlier than someone my level would normally.

Besides,backstory says me and Lloyd join together,so if we join lategame all you're doing is making him bad,it doesn;t effect me much.

I just don't like Gato/Yodel characters

Edited by Ether

Alright...How's this?

Ether Lv 20/15 SM

This way,I'm even following the SE guidelines,and I'm still down 100% growth rates,to compensate fro joining a little earlier than someone my level would normally.

Before somebody else responds, I'd like to say that this is quite ok and that I plan to put you around Geitz/Wallace's jointime if that's ok

Alright...How's this?

Ether Lv 20/15 SM

This way,I'm even following the SE guidelines,and I'm still down 100% growth rates,to compensate fro joining a little earlier than someone my level would normally.

Before somebody else responds, I'd like to say that this is quite ok and that I plan to put you around Geitz/Wallace's jointime if that's ok

that actually sounds perfect.

It allows Lloyd to still have time to use his growths,and it's not that early into the game,so I'm not trivializing it.

Think of it this way,since most people who joined so far want to be first tier,It'll be like I'm replacing Pent/Geitz's utility.